Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Trying - cruise sounds fun. Just imagine if you did conceive in August it would be so strange!

In the UK we don't get a scan until 12 weeks so I'll be waiting til September.

I might have to post a pic of my baby bump soon as I already seem to have one!!! I know it can appear more quickly after your first and think I am so bloated!

That's just how it's done here so I guess I'm used to it. It was only when I started using this forum that I realised that other countries get their first so much earlier. Do have the option of paying for a private scan x

Hey girls...I would life it if Cherri was right guess I just have to wait and see.
The earliest we can have a scan done in aus is 6-8 weeks it just depends on your medical history really.
Afm: my chart is looking weird my temps aren't really changing they are staying the same I though my battery was goin head but it's not cause I just checked my temp ad I was 36.4 so it's working fine hopefully there will b a drop soon hubby and I have been bedding regularly so fingers crossed. If I Concieve I'll find out in August exciting.

Hey girls. I had an incident this morning :( went to work, sat by my computer for about 20 min, and than I felt I can't breath. I stood up, thought it would help, but got super dizzy and opulent see anything. Took my phone and lwalked to the couch. Really thought I am gonna pass out. My coworker called, and I couldn't tak, so she ran to me and sat with me until I felt better. It was so scary we both cried. I have felt like there is not enough air for the past two weeks, but never this bad. I called the doctor, but he basically said there is nothing they can do, so I just have to struggle through it. And the best part is that he warned me it will get worse with time. How frustrating. So now I am not sure what I can do...

Omg Kat hope u and ur girls are ok that is super scary, there must b something that can help with something like that . what if that had of happened when u were driving it could have been dangerous for u and bubbas. H
God hope ur ok cyber hug :hugs:

Kat - omg I hope your okay hunni!! you're in my thoughts.

Trying - can you give me the link or something to Cherri to get a reading done for myself? does it cost anything?

Kat - omg I hope your okay hunni!! you're in my thoughts.

Trying - can you give me the link or something to Cherri to get a reading done for myself? does it cost anything?

Yum just google it she will come up there it will take about a month to get a reading back, she is also doing free ones ATM so go to her home page and u will see that she is doing free readings for ppl ttc :)

Trying - really hope your reading was correct. I live psychic readings and finding out if they are true.
I used to do tarot readings myself and loves people's reactions to things when it was spot on lol.

Hi ladies, just checking in. *I am currently visiting mother in law (she lives about 4 hours away) and cannot sleep.
I woke up yesterday feeling awful and running a mild fever, the highest it got was 100.8 but would come down with Tylenol, *then last night it jumped to 103 (I think thats 39.44 Celsius) my mil lives about 45 minutes from a hospital so I jumped in a cool shower, tool Tylenol and put cold compresses on. *The fever came down so now I am waiting for my doctors office to open so they can advice me on what to do. *Obviously if it goes high again we are off to hospital but now I'm laying here very worried about baby.

Kat: wow how scary!! Maybe very low bloodpressure? It's weird they say you have to live with it... it could be dangerous ! :S

Laura: awh hun... you did good by cooling yourself off. I think it's not a bad idea to visit the hospital if it rises again. They can check on baby... good luck babe!

Oh, Laura, how scary! Hope all is good with you and baby. Good job being so proactive!! Go to the doctor for sure though!

Cil, I am not sure about the low bp, but sitting here in my office again, and not enough air again, but not so bad. I hate it.

Kat, oh my word that does sound soo scary. Im sorry that the drs arent very helpful. Sending u hugs

Laura!! oh no Fever sucks!!! Take care of yourself and go see dr. Keep on eye on the temp. Sendning u lots of healthy (take fever away) vibes! xxx

I just have to share i finally got a raise!!!! 1$ more an hour!!! FInally something positive!! im beaming. All this work is paying off!!

Which reminds me kat how did the interview go monday??

Two sickies around here? Oh no! Hope both of you are feeling better soon!! I've heard some people say around 20 weeks with twins they started feeling "air hunger?" Wonder if it's the same thing? Hope you feel better soon!

Sal - YAY RAISE! SUCH great news!!

Sal, yey for the raise!! My interview went well, but still no news. I wasn't offered a promotion at the end of it, but I knew they wouldn't since they are interviewing my fellow-co-worker on Friday, so until they do the second interview for all the prospective candidates, they will not offer it. I am still hoping it's me simply cause I am the best lol :)

BBA, yep, that's probably it :( So enjoy it while you can if didn't get that yet. Pretty awefull feeling. And accompanied by the heartburn, it's just sucks :(

Laura/Kat sorry to hear you're not feeling too great. I hope things are better now?

Just checking in. Lots of good things happening. Hoping that it will continue this way. :) Im only half way where i wanna be but im ok. (you can visit my journal for more details ;) ) Hope some of you will stalk xxx
None of you have a preg journal..im surprised....where are those journals??

Kat - hope you get good news on your interview soon? Because yes you are clearly awesome they would be crazy to not give it to you!

Sal - I'm going to go check and start stalking your journal as soon as I post this. I might start a pregnancy journal.

Afm - getting a bit better. My fever is staying down now which is the most important thing to me. We were supposed to leave mother in laws yesterday to go home but I was having too much vomiting and diarrhea (gross I know) to be able to travel. So think we will be attempting the trip this afternoon if I manage to keep lunch down, DH just went to get me a sandwich.

Aww im glad to hear DH is taking care of you!! but sorry things arent soo ..comfortable...lets say :p Get better soon and stay well you and baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->