Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Sal, for me - I am just so overwhelmed at work trying to show off to get that damn promotion, that I physically just have enough time to stay on top of this thread, plus in the evening I occasionally read some other sections, but usually do not write anything :( I wish I could enjoy my pregnancy more, and be relaxed but I have to think about financially supporting 5 people total (myself, my mom, my son and the two coming little ones), so I can't relax at all. I need this promotion, and it is looking really good right now... They are still interviewing people (takes them forever), and meanwhile I have to manage my building and help out at the building of my dream :) With all that, I am desperately trying not to show anyone how sucky I feel at times. I do not want anyone to think I can not handle it. So yeah... good times.

Aww hun, i know sometimes its not easy, but give yourself a little time to enjoy yourself, enjoy ur pregnancy and de-stress. Always easier said than done i understand, but it is important. Maybe try oils or something..like lavendar. Might not take up time but may help with stress??
Stay strong love because you really do deserve this promotion and they definately will see just how perfect you are for it!! xxx

Kat - sounds very stressful so yes anytime you can get to relax you should.

Oh and just thought I would share, I was worried that my fever would have hurt the baby but it seemed as a little reassurance I have started feeling flutters.

Laura - I hope you feel better hun!! That's really scary!

Kat - I understand wanting to get that promotion, but you gotta relax too, you got 2 little ones inside you, if mommy gets stressed they get stressed!

Sal - how are you doing? :)

Trying - Good thing nothing was wrong!! I hope that prediction form Cheri for you comes true! I asked her as well and waiting for her to respond.

Hey girls how r u all ??
Kat good luck with ur job
Sal glad things r turning around for u
Laura happy ur ok and so exciting that ur feeling bubba already.
Yum how r u going in ur cycle darl have u o'd yet ??

Afm iv been feeling pretty down lately I just been chilling with this cycle but every morning I see my temps they look horrible I haven't even o'd yet I didn't get the dip the smorning like I was hoping for but still bedded just in case. I hope Cherri was right but I highly doubt it I feel like I'm never going to be pregnant even though I'm doing everything right, and it doesn't help when I have a bitch of a Gyno who turns around and says to me " ur obviously not having sex at the right time and ur trying to hard" wtf stupid bitch she clearly doesn't know how it feels to not be able to fall pregnant I wanted to slap that bitch in the face. Grrrr lately iv been feeling so down I feel like I just want to cry all the time :cry:.
Well there is my little vent hope u are all doing well.
:hugs:

Hey yum, i was curious if you were tracking ur cycle even while wtt or you ve stopped everything?
Probably be better to relax and everything if you stopped for awhile. to help with the release. :)
My bump envy is really kickin in and im asking myself how in the heck am i going to wait until aug next YEAR to ttc again. Ooooieee! Honestly i havent bugged OH about it because we really were in a tough run, but as soon as we get that house and we are moved in....he is NOT going to hear the end of it i think AHAHAHAHHAHA

Which reminds me to get news on sunni. Shes back to ttc after 2-3 losses (cant exactly remember) after her twins here. Poor girl. But they found out why and fixed the problem and shes back to ttc. I really hope shes got a strong little bean by now!!

Sal - i'm still temping only because of my pcos and wanting to know when AF will show. and great news about sunni! Also i completely understand the bump envy!! I've had it for years now!!

Wow you ve already lost 3lbs!! whoohoo u go girl!!!
Ya so have i, expecially when i was trying to concieve. But these days i call it bump envy but its almost bump rage :p (not too proud to admit) but sometimes i feel like everyone else that has a baby stole MY baby (with the exception of you ladies ;) ) So its a little past bump envy. Im hoping it calms down soon.But yes i know what you mean

Hey everyone how r u all, it's been a bit quite lately...
Anyway I didn't have a ovulation dip this month but it looks like I O'd 2 days earlier so I'll prob have a 28 day cycle this month. It's funny cause I wasn't even paying much attention to this month when I realized I od I was already 3dpo so glad we got bedding in. Just been chilling this month having casual drinks last night had a pissup woke up with a bad hangover. I'm trying not to think about it in the hopes it will get me my Bfp.
Anyway ladies have a good one :)

Trying - your chart is looking good! I hope you get your bfp this month. :) and it doesn't look like I've Od yet. But we are WTT until march 2013.

Hey yum thx but I seriously am not getting excited about my chart cause last time it looked pretty good and I got slapped in the face by af so just playing it cool this month I will b over the moon if it's positive but won't kno for a while yet. Even though ur waiting to try r u still secretly hoping to fall. I hope u do before ivf :)

Trying, I noticed your temps are marked as squares instead of the usual circles. Do you know why is that? Never seen it before.

Hey Kat yeah not sure why it says that I think it's because not enough data to say if I have o'd yet I hope I have it's weird :)

Trying - please don't take this in a weird way, but I had a dream this morning that I was talking to my DH and I was happy (and a little sad) that you fell pregnant. In my dream I was talking to him saying, 'they're all pregnant now except me' (please no one take that wrong, it was a dream) and I saw your positive test. I think that you may be here soon!

Wow thx yum but bloody ff took my o date away so looks like I haven ovulated yet it's getting really late in my cycle, so looks like I'm going end up with a massive cycle grrrr so frustrating.

Yum I really love your dream but i feel that this month is not my month definitely not now anyway since I havent even o'd yet I feel quite shit now knowing I haven't o'd :(

Trying - hoping for the best hun!

Kat - OMG you're an onion now!!! I swear it was just yesterday you were a rasberry!!

How is everyone else doing? Any symptoms? Genders?

Sal - I know, my dreams just seem to be showing me my unconscious feelings. How is everything going for you hun?

As for me - Is it just me? Or does my chart look really funky this month lol

Ya, i definately understand that.
I have the same, i want to get preg soo bad, i actually had a dream the other night that OH was getting inseminated (not sure if thats the right word) and they were putting the eggs in him hahaha and me to double our chances!! turns out we had twins and where girls and OH eggs caught!! BAHAHAHAH imagine OH preg lol when i told him after his eyes got really big and he said...and i was suppose to give birth HOW exactly??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->