Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Sal - LOL!! that is SO funny!!! I love how dreams can do that sometimes, and in the dream it seems perfectly normal. but I truly believe one day you and I will definitely have our babies!! We'll just cheer each other on! and definitely share more dreams like that if any, I'd love to hear more! :)

Also I wanted to share this with you girls, this song means so much to me and it describes how i feel completely.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIYsjIm3zqU

I cant listen to the song yet, im at work but will later.
Hahhaa I know that dream was really funny!! I wrote in my journal, but i ll recap here.
OH may want to ttc sooner (on certain conditions) if all goes well we may be looking at november instead of august. Poor guy, the loss has taken a larger toll on him than i realized. Mostly because of how i ve been acting and feeling. (its just hard for him to try and help when he cant do anything) and it is the main reason for NOT wanting to ttc. **see journal for more details**
He said once we make the offer on the house, and its been accepted, he may be up for ttc again. (or once we ve moved in because moving preg may not be completely easy especially with a control freak like me!) so anywhere between september (when we are aiming to make the offer) and december (the latest we could move in, if all goes to plan)
So send me luck everyone, cuz im going to need it for OH to find a job SOON! once thats done everything else will fall into place!! xxxx

Hey girls so I just got another reading back from nicola Neal an she also said August and girl that's quite interesting. Here is what she said

Hi Selena, reading your questions I feel that u will have a daughter and until now the timing just hasn't been quite right for her to make her grand entrance into this World.
I also feel that August figures into the pregnancy in some way. In the meantime, the best thing to do is relax as best you can doing the things you enjoy to do.

Anyway dh and are are still bedding since I dnt kno when and if I'm going to ovulate I hope I do. And if I do this is going to be a very long cycle :(
Hope ur all well talk soon :)

Maybe she could be due in August rather than conceived in August ?

I was wondering that myself!! I wanna hear updates!!

Well according to FF, I O'd and i'm 3dpo. I thought I'd let you girls know that our condom broke (TMI). now I gotta wait, although I'm COMPLETELY doubtful.

Wow ha ha fingers crossed.

I think I have finally o'd too cause I had a temp drop yesterday now my bbs are sore which is what happened last time it will b a long cycle this one at least 35 days :(

Oh my yum! lol Well if thats not a meant to be, i dont know what it!! :p
Trying well have to check the next few temps to see how that goes and see if you O'd.

As for me..OH GOT A JOB!!! he starts friday! Its not the ncie paying job we wanted, but it will do, and im thinking maybe end of august (instead of begin october) we can make an offer on the house now...because WE ALSO SOLD the CAR!!!
Oh my crazy-ness. Things are ALL coming back to the good side and our hard work IS paying off!! Yay yay yay yay yay yayy yay yay ya!

that's great sally!!!! :D So excited for you! If you get the house you should post pictures of it!!!

I would probably send them to you by PM (but i could send you some now! :p) if you want

YAY SAL!! GREAT NEWS!! Send me pics too!! :) :)

Trying - Can't tell ovulation based on temp drop, but fx for you - hopefully it'll go up above coverline soon.

AFM: Just super busy over here, so haven't been on much. =/ Hope everyone is doing well.

Great news Sal!

Hey to all!

Sorry been busy here but I'm off work now thank goodness.

Had docs appointment today to book me in for antenatal - the bad news is I'm probably not going to be able to give birth in a birthing centre because I had gestational diabetes with my first pregnancy. I'm bloody peed off!

Yay for your appointment!! :) Thats great! But sucks you wotn be giving birth like you want. :( Im sorry for that

BBA i ll send the pics now.
If anyone else wants to see let me know ;)
Keep in mind we dont have it YET...its a project in the works! :p

Yeaaah hun how great! Finally some good news, i'm so happy for you! I want to see a pic for sure :) Show me show me!!

Hey, Sal, so happy for you!!! I want a house pic too!! Looks like things are starting to really turn around :)

Well, I have some good news too. I got the promotion I applied for 3,5 weeks ago!!! But... not the salary I wanted. They cheated me about $6,000... I tried to negotiate, but nope, they said it was the ceiling pay. I don't believe that, but oh well, I already accepted.

Congrats Kat!!! Too bad for the money.... but how can they change it if the promised you?
Atleast you did go up a bit right? super! Like Sal said, we all knew it would be you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->