Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Thank you guys :) They did not promise anything about the money, but I knew how much the previous manager was making, and the one before her. So I landed right in between them pretty much. Overall, I am happy though :)

Sal - so glad things are lookin up for you, hope it stays that way and you get your house!

Kat - yay so happy you got it!

I had an appt yesterday, was quick just listened to heartbeat but have my scan booked. They are way backed up so my scan won't be until September 4th, I will be 22 weeks then but really looking forward to it.

Yah congrats Kat that is awesome ! do they know you're pregnant ?

Great news, Kat! Sorry it wasn't as much money as you were hoping for, but any bump in pay in this economy is terrific! :thumbup:

MrsKA, yep, they all knew I am pregnant, and I was really worried they would not give it to me because of that. But I am glad they looked passed that :)

Thank you, girls!

Sal - Got the pics, awesome!! Love the porch. Hope you guys end up getting it!!

Louise - I'm sorry about the GD and not being able to birth in a center. I know how it is to be disappointed with that - I was devastated when I found out I would have to be moved to the OR before delivering (even if I'm delivering vaginally), but after some tears and a few days to cope I got used to it. I guess we do what we gotta do for the babes, yes? Still so disappointing, tho. *hugs*

Kat - FABULOUS NEWS!! Sorry you didn't get quite the salary you wanted, maybe they'll give you a raise sometime? At least you got the position, tho - that's awesome!!

Laura - September 4th feels like forever!! Are you going to find out the sex?

AFM - For some reason I've been so anxious and worried about the babies lately. I think having 3 scans by 12 weeks and then none since has just make me worry a lot. I called my doctor worried and anxious and asked if I could just get a growth scan next week and she said yes. :happydance: I am SO happy. Then our Anatomy scan will be August 20th. :) My mind is so much more at ease now.

Yay bump!! YOu ll probably be learning the sex too! exciting!! :)

Yea we are hoping it stays on the market until then. xxx But should be easier since i got a 1$ more an hour, working more hours at that job AND have a second joB!

Yea we are hoping it stays on the market until then. xxx But should be easier since i got a 1$ more an hour, working more hours at that job AND have a second joB!

Hehehe no ma'am - not until December. :winkwink: Team Double Yellow for us. :)

Hey girls I have no idea what's going on with my cycle this month it's so all over the place and I dnt think iv ovulated I took my temp te smorning but it was 36.1 I took it way to early and after not having 3 hours sleep so didn't put it in, it's so frustrating :(

Bump, I'm jealous now you are getting another u/s in between lol :) mine is on August 20th, so it will be 5 weeks since the last one! Do you feel yours now? I am still not feeling anything :( I think it's weird. And wow, you are still sticking to team yellow!

Sal, you rock! Keep going, girl!

Trying, I don't know why but I feel that u have already o'd on either CD 13 or CD 15. Do you think it is possible? Otherwise, it might be an unovulatory cycle which. Hope it is not.

What?! Thats insane! U got sone serious will ower!!

Kat - My own neuroticism finally helped, but Tuesday will be 5 weeks (+ 1 day) since my last one so I'm really relieved she said yes. I *think* I'm feeling tiny little flutters, but nothing major at this point. :shrug: Yup, still team yellow...will be a fun Christmas surprise. :)

Sal - Not really will power, just doing it for my husband. He's *really* excited to have the surprise and he is super laid back, never asks for anything so...I figured since it's not a big deal to me either way, I can give him this one. :) He's been so great to me through all this and I've called all the shots, just figured it's his turn to get his way. I think it will be fun. :) We already have lots of stuff and I didn't want gendered carseats or strollers anyways. We have names and nursery colors already, so it doesn't matter what sex they are. I'm excited! :)

Trying - Sorry you're having a weird cycle. I had some that were 45-60 days when we were TTC. It royally sucks. I think Clomid would help you and it's cheap - would your doc not prescribe it?

Kat I think I o'd cd 13 or 14 as well but according to chart I haven't.Omg wat if that dip is implantation dip that's y my temps have gone back up hmmmm weird not getting hopes up though
Bba no the doc won't give me clomid until after laporoscopy. Guess I'll just have to wait and see :(

Kat I think I o'd cd 13 or 14 as well but according to chart I haven't.Omg wat if that dip is implantation dip that's y my temps have gone back up hmmmm weird not getting hopes up though
Bba no the doc won't give me clomid until after laporoscopy. Guess I'll just have to wait and see :(

I honestly don't think your chart looks ovulatory, but try deleting the CD9 temp and see if it changes anything.

Trying - hmm I kinda think you might have too, but if not, you just might O very very late this time. It could be due to stress and also depression (trust me, I've had severe depression for years and it does mess it up). but just give it time, maybe you have or maybe you will soon?

BBA - So excited to find out what your two little ones are going to be!!!!

Yum - We're excited too, but gonna be a long wait lol :) Team yellow for us. :thumbup:

Sal - Possibly when we've narrowed it down a bit!! We still have quite the list right now. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->