Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Hey girls so looks like I o'd cd 20 that's really Late so looks like I have to wait longer for period to come I have no hope being preg this month since we only dtd once because we stopped bedding after the 18 or so oh we'll life sucks not much I can do about it.

I can't wait to see all the u/s pics how exciting finding out the genders.
Kat has 2 girls maybe bbs will have 2 boys lol.
Anyway early start for work today talk to u all later

My cycles where always between 34 and 36 days.. it sucks because you have to wait longer, but its still normal thankfully.

Well girls, looks like I didn't O yet, and I don't think I'm going to. It's probably going to be an anovulatory but it's okay because we're WTT anyway. However, I'm tired of my off cycles so I'm going to go onto clomid to help regulate them.

Trying - sorry you are having such a long stressful cycle. :hugs:

Yum - even when you are WTT you want your body to be regular and it's awful not knowing what's going on so I really hope the clomid helps with that so when you are ready things won't be so difficult.

Sorry I have been so absent lately, my Internet is down so hard to keep up with my phone. I forget who asked (sorry) but yes my scan seems forever away and yes we are finding out the sex. We were team yellow last time and as this will be my last baby (little sad) I wanted to know.

Hey girls I'm not stressing over this cycle not even thinking bout it really i def can't be pregnant this month we didn't do it enough in the week that i did ovulate so oh well iv just been chilling, having quite a bit to drink and just relaxing hopefully done good will come from it but if not oh well. Hope u r all well can't wait to find out genders and see more u/s pics.

Yum I kno ur wtt but don't give up hope on ovulating I thought for sure I wasn't going to O this month but finally did, maybe it will just be late like mine. :D

Hey ladies,
Sorry been really hecktic lately. Im on but not much time to answer. Trying, im sorry your cycle didnt go as planned, but maybe try relaxing now, take advantage of a stress free tww. It will do you go i promise. (look at louise, and mrska for proof)

Yum, dont be mad, but to be honest, if you are wtt, i would seriously recommend not temping, not using clomid (until a month or two before you staRT ttc)
i mean, this month i still havent gotten af after almost finishing first pack of bc pills, and im not stressed. Im not running around buying tests, or stressing about anything (even tho with this pill it is VERY possible to get preg) I want a bfp more than anything, but im just honestly stressfree. And i know whilst temping, you never really get that level of peace of mind. And i think after so much time, it honestly may do you a world of good.
just an opinion. No need to actually take it. ;)

As for me, our excitement for ohs job was short lived. Bunch of liars, piece of work i tell ya!! They initially promised a certain hourly rate and 30-40 hours a week. After he completed his first night (of 3 hours only) they said by the way we can t guarantee any hours, at most maybe ten a week. And the hourly rate was wrong its 2$ les an hour than they first said!! Uhhh now he cant fight for unemployement because he has a job. How is he suppsoed to live off that many hours a week at such a crappy salary! uhh im just soo pissed that they lied to him that way.

But im not too worried, we know he is first on the list for a job he initially wanted that pays really well. And he ll be starting by end august for sure if he does well in the interview and gets picked. but hes being strongly recommended from the inside. But there are issues with posting a job (due to the union) before a certain date, so the company is trying to resolve this issue so they can hire. But its a whole legall matter thats taking a long Time!!

Hey, girls.
Sal, WTF? Seriousely, wow, how can they lie like that? Glad to hear you are doing better emotionally.

Yum, as far as I know you can only take clinics for a few months at the time, and then a long break is recommended. I wouldn't waste these preciouse prescriptions until you actually are trying.

Afm, I was getting worried that I am 18 weeks and some, and I still can't feel the beans. Not even flutters. So I called my doc and fortunately they could squize me in today for a quick u/s. they checked, and everything is fine, thank god. Now I can be in peace til my big anatomy scan at 20 weeks. I wish I felt something though :(

aww im sorry you arent feeling anything. But this beign your second preg PLUS twins, im really surprised!! Oh well, at least they are healthy and happy! :)

Ya, as for Oh job, im trying my best to stay positive, which is working, but im tired of forcing myself to see the positive. lol good god, ive seriously paid my dues (of challenges anyways) in the last few months and im just waiting for things to ACTUALLY turn around and i can see the positive BAM in my face kinda thing...you know? Sorry for being a drama queen :p hahaha

i cant wait to see everyones beans actually faces, :) is anyone getting 4d?? (i think bba is..right?)

Kat you might be feeling something but not realizing ? I am feeling movements now but I only know its the baby as i've heard the movement on the doppler as well as felt it before I wasn't sure it was bowel twinges ( I have IBS and often have pain and twinges). Did they say where your placenta is ? it may be dulling some of the movement or it might be that because there are two in there that they don't have the same amount of space to jump around in that a singleton would have ?

Yes, I was just happy to see their heartbeats and movements. The doc said there are lots of movement, but I only saw them on the screen for about 15 sec. I was in and out of the office in 5 min. MrsKA, I am trying to concentrate all the time on my belly, but I don't feel anything at all. They didn't say where the placentas are :( but I will now ask at my 20 week appointment, hopefully the sonographer will be more informative than my doc!

[Hey girls! I had a psychic reading done. Im having mixed feelings. Definately not what i wanted for answers, but it is cool Was expecting a little more, but.....im kinda excited about what she DID say.
I ll start by telling you the 3 questions i asked and then in a spoiler i ll put what she wrote back.
1. Is my bf going to want to start ttc again before aug 2013?
2. Are our future projects going to accomplish without further obstacles
3. And do we have any angels watching over us, and are they people we know? (obviously wanted news on my baby, without giving too much)

Hi Sandra,
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of January from a cycle that begins the end of December/beginning of January. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birth date is referenced the month of October 2013- specific reference to the 6th and 14th.

Jennifer

What do you think ladies? Im kinda skeptical seeings as it didnt answer much of my initial questions...think its a hoax?

Sally, well...it's hard to say until it actually happens. I wouldn't keep my hopes TOO high for it, but it will be interesting if it does happen. and where did you get your reading? and how much was it? I might want to try lol

it was on this jenny rennings site, and i got the recommendation from here on bnb...was 10$ took 2 days to get it

Hmmm I have a really big problem with "psychics" who do this, I think if people like yourself go into it not taking is as gospel than thats cool but some woman do take it on and all they are doing is being set up for failure and its not fair to mess with woman's emotions surrounding this topic AND to charge for it to boot. To me it's just abusing the vulnerable woman who are emotionally wrecked and just want an end date to their pain. Of course not having a go at anyone who wants to get a reading at all it's more these people that see this as a money making venture that frustrate me.

I definately see your point of view. Im finding it realy easy to just give dates. Id be more impreesed if she was able to pull something out that there is no way she knew. And not some vague bs either. Guess tahts why im a little dissappointed... im thinking of going to see a medium who speaks to other who have moved on. And everyone that i know that has gone has definately not been able to understand the details she knows. So im still wondering if i should or not....uhhh

I'd be pissed, Sal! She didn't even answer your questions at all!! :shrug: I believe you have a sweet little angel watching over you. I know some people don't believe in that stuff, but to me it's comforting and...you can't prove it either way, so I'd rather err on the side of believing. :) Fx for you that you can start TTC sooner and that things fall into place soon.

AFM:

Ultrasound today went great. :) I am so relieved! Two healthy, growing babies - one weighs 8 oz, the other 7oz and they are measuring right on track (or a bit big).

Heartbeats were nearly identical, which explains the issues I've been having with the doppler convincing me there are actually two! No wonder they are always the same haha. :dohh:

Our Anatomy scan will be August 28th now, so four more weeks. I'm okay with it getting pushed back a week, since we got to see our wee little ones today. :)

Had a dream that the scan was in color and they looked like tiny little furry monkeys haha!

I think they are boys. Just a hunch...who knows. lol

Hey girls it's been very quite lately where is everyone lol.
Anyway yesterday when I wiped i had a tiny smear of blood it only happened once and it was only a little bit like pea size it hasn't happened again i dnt want to get my hopes up but what do u girls think ???

Trying, put it on you chart so we don't forget later :)

BBA, such a relief, right? Glad to hear everything is good and you got too see your beans! I wish I was told the weights of my beans, but oh well :)

BBA - aw that's good! and I think they're both boys too!! Oooh I can't wait to know!!

Trying - put it on your chart, but I don't know if it means you are. I'd just relax and see what happens, fingers are crossed for you!

As for me - finally O'd, the only reason this all frustrates me is not knowing when AF will show up each month unless I chart. It's my only way of keeping track of them.

BBA yay!! congrads. Any photos?
Kat do u have any names yet?
Yum, at least you can wait for af now.
trying will keep an eye on things to see if it could be ib

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79