Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Sal, i would mail this chick and tell her she didn't do her best for you. Damn! 10 Dollars? that's a lot of money... it even looks like a random copy paste email.. easy earning.

I've read about this girl on ebay once (there's a topic about her) and she really goes into private things. Now i'm not really a believer in humans doing this (i do believe it could be real, but not by just everyone online) but she's way different then what i read here. Yours didn't even asnwer all your question! That's sucks... Was it on ebay? I would leave a negative comment....

I do hope she's right about the BFP though ;)

I would also like a reading once from someone who've i heared good things about. There's no one here in my neighborhood though. I just want to know if they can say something about me no one knows :p

Bump: nice!! Are you now actually showing when standing ??? lol, they're so big already!! I'd like to see some pics too :) u/s pics are always cute!

Trying: fingers crossed!

yum: Glad you ovulated :)

Kat: good thing you called in for a u/s, atleast now you've seen them a bit :) fast, but they were there and fine!

Afm:

Wow time flies... friday another u/s... 13 weeks. I can remember wishing for a bfp, and now i'm 13 weeks.

Cil - aww, I'm still so happy you got your bfp hun!! can't wait to see your u/s pics! Do you have a bump yet??

Ja..i think we ve missed your whole preg. Still waiting for belly pics :p

Just wanted to let people know tonight is the big conference call to see if we can be approved for the loan on the house. Lots of things have changed now, and OH salary cant be considered. But i did get a raise, and a second job, so there are good chances. Fingers crossed everyone. I ll keep you all updated! xxx

It's going to be fine Sal! It has to! I'm crossing my fingers and toes :)

Yum: thanks hun! It's was a sad timing though :( I also really wanted to make that smoothie i was talking about, with everyone's ingredient. Darn... well i will still be here when it happens! Cuz it will happen!

And yes i do actually have a bump, tiny baby bump and a lot of bloat. so altogether looks like a big bump lol. i'l try yo make a pic on friday :)

Exciting Cil ! once you hit that crucial 12-13 week mark time does go much faster well for me anyway ! I have my anatomy scan in 2.5 weeks YAH

Fingers crossed Sal ! !!

Sal, let us know right away how your loan interview going to go!

Cil, can't wait for bump pictures :)

Hey girls my temp has gone up today to 36.8 I think that's the highest it's ever been and I had a little dip yesterday still dnt want to get excited just wait and see :)

trying, ill keep stalking your temps.

AFM Its good news!! Everything is good to go. She still cant pass it right away to confirm 100% because we didnt put the offer on the house yet. But she said there shouldnt be any reason for it not to go through. And that its been 25 years that shes been doing this and it happens extremely rare. So i ve got hopes.
Seriosuly, if i thought i couldnt sleep before....HAHAHAHA.......this crap is so damn stressful! :p
Calling today to make an appointmenttp make the offer for the house we really want!! its still available!! yay!

Sal, wow, so awesome! After this ordeal is over, we should celebrate lol :)

Now im a little nervous i called to make the appointment for the house, to negociate price. And the housing agent said the owners wont negociate under 500$ less than asking price. Which i think is crap. And im nervous because i stupidly asked to be approved for 3000$ less than asking price. messed up between 9 and 6.. :S Ooops. So now im hoping hes trying to bluff....:S
But im really not sure, because they really seem to be not budging on price, and i cant ask for 3000$ more on my loan because i just Barely passed. we are allowed 40$ debt ration and with the 3000$ less it was 39.5% so was REALLY close!!
keeping fingers crossed that they want to negociate!!

Sal, crossing my fingers hun!!! I hope this all turns out good for you!

Trying - temps are looking good, I hope this is your month hun.

How exciting Sal! But a bit extra stress now with the 3000... i would just try and see what happens!!

Hey ladies! Just wanted to share an image from my recent 4D ultrasound - can't believe how time is flying!

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-08-02 at 12.20.16 PM.png
    Screen shot 2012-08-02 at 12.20.16 PM.png
    148.2 KB · Views: 4
Ja - AAAWWW, what a gorgeous little princess!!!!! Very cute :) It's so nice and clear, amazing...

Sal, omg, a little scary but really $3000 isn't that much in terms of houses, isn't it? Let's keep positive thinking only :)

Wow Ja!!! That's is gorgeous!! She is lovely :) :) You are sooo far!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->