Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Ja - OMG so beautiful!! I can't wait to see the pics of her when she's finally born!!

OMG Ja how can you only have 88 days to go?!?! It's gone so quick - love your scan.

Ladies sorry I haven't been on but I am soooo sick - yuck! Now just looking forward to getting to second trimester and away from this ms which is all day sickness!

Sal - good luck with the house x

Trying - I have everything crossed for you.

Had my blood tests this week so just waiting to find out if I need a referral for diabetes as I had gestational diabetes with my first pregnancy.

Exciting news - dating scan 10th September!

Hang in there Louise! Hope you can keep it inside.. lol.

ja- OMG she is beautiful sooooooooooooooo adorable,
afm temp went down to 36. but not sure if i should put it in my chart beucase i had a very restless night sleep feels like no sleep at all what should i do, please girls throw me heaps of baby dust this way keep everything crossed for me. Im not ver hopeful this month though as we ony bd on the day i o'd cause i thought i o'd around cd 14-15 i wish it had of been then cause we bd alot that week anyway the only thing thats keeping my hopes up is i used pre seed that morning and kept my butt up for 30 mins i really wanted to make sure they were in lol.

sal all the best of luck with the house hope it goes well for you

*baby dust* Trying !!! you are 10DPO now are you going to test or just wait until your late ?

Thx mrs ka I wanna test soon but dnt want negatives I'll just wait and see if my temp changes :)

Ja - Amazing! I'm in awe of how beautiful and clear that picture is - gorgeous. :) She is quite the little princess!!

Trying - I would chart it...but I never deleted temps...I guess it's up to you. Have you considered OPKs with your temp charting? Charting doesn't help a whole lot with TTC if your cycles are really irregular (which yours seem to be) since you don't know until 3 days after you ovulate and it's too late then. The OPK would give you a day or two warning. I did better (and got pregnant) when we stopped using OPKs, but my CM was extremely reliable (as in 2 days before ONLY) for my ovulation day even when my cycles are irregular. It seems like you have egg-white recorded for 7-10+ days at a time, so that's not helping you predict. I dunno, worth a shot if you haven't used them before.

Bba I have thought of trying opks before but so far charting seems to be pretty realiable for me atm I don't put egg white stage down on my chart because I never never get egg white I only get watery I dnt kno y I always have watery cm through different stages of my cycle just my stupid body I guess I'll be curiouse to see what my temp is tomorrow becaue last time I had a 13 luteal phase and by 11dpo I noticed my temp started dropping, so if it starts dropping tomorrow morning I'll kno my period will be coming soon if it stays up maybe just maybe I got lucky :)

Trying, its still above cover line. Stay in good spirits. And PLease dont temp mid day. It is such a poor reference. Trust me, even preg i had temps below normal when i tested mid and i WAS preg. (of course this was in my tww) so DO NOT give up!!! WE are all sending you dust!

Thx sal but I kno im out once again by tomorrow I'm sure it will b just about under cover line and then the bitch will show her face :cry: :cry: :cry:

So, I am now 19 weeks, but still feel no movement :( I feel like I will never feel them! I keep reading other threads about girls feeling very definite kicks by 18-19 weeks, and I just wish I felt flutters... My scan is on August 13th, so not long now. I hope I will feel them by than though...

Trying - don't give up until the fat lady sings!!

Kat - Actually a lot of pregnant women feel nothing but flutters for awhile. I even knew of some women who didn't feel the baby until they were 8 months along. So don't worry, you'll feel them eventually!

Hey girls well looks like she will b here anyday now I feel like I'm never going to b pregnant :(

Trying - hang in there hun, I know it's tough, but you just need to stay positive!

Yum- I try but just when I see a glimse of hope that hope gets shattered and then I feel like shit and I feel like such a failure :(

Trying - I know what you mean. Maybe just take a break? don't think about it, don't try. It might just be the trick? Take a test just in case!

trying, i honestly would suggest a little break too. It seems to really affect you (which is understandable) ever bfn. U have to stay positive, it will come. One of my friends on here took 5 YEARS and here she is now, pregnant and never been happier. And how d she get her bfp after soo long....relaxing. she took one cycle off no charting and bam got pregannt. Now im not saying that it will take u 5 years, but im saying stress is SUCH a big factor. And if you feel defeated hun, a break will only do you good. But keep bding just in case, but not with the intention of being preg.

Kat, aww hun, i can imagine how frustrating that is. Id want to feel my little one as soon as possible too. Im crossing my fingers those little girls start a wiggling away soon hard enough to feel!! xxx

Trying, I basically wanted to say the same thing as Sal. Try taking just one cycle off, and see what happens.

Yum, your chart looks really good :)

Sal, thank you, hun. I am just gonna count the days til next Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->