Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Kat - If you have an anterior placenta (or two :winkwink:) it could cause you to not be feeling movement yet. It will come. :)

Kat - I know my charts very...different this month. But I'm not really reading too much into it, I'm expecting AF. Although, I won't lie, yesterday I woke up and felt like AF was gonna start and even felt that way this morning as well. I just feel weird, but it could just be really bad pms.

Hey girls, so just wondering, and this is gonna be a TMI question, but for those who checked their cervix position. What did it feel like before you found out? I just checked mine, and barely touched it with my fingertip, and it felt kinda like if you touched your lips that kind of softness but not completely soft. Does this mean anything? Or should I just ignore it?

Trying - I feel for you so much. Maybe taking a break for a bit would help. Hugs x

Kat - must be so frustrating not being able to feel you babies yet. It will come x

Yum - symptoms sound interesting. How mnay dpo are you or do you not know because you're not tracking this month?

I haven't got out of bed all day. Seriously worried. I feel really drained and exhausted the way you do fater being really ill. So did not feel like this with my first pregnancy am worried that my diabetes has already started.

Louise - I'm 7dpo today. we decided we werent going to use protection only because we felt that it wasn't going to happen without medication or procedures. And I hope you'll feel better soon!

Yum, it's a little early for AF, right? I am glad you are feeling more relaxed now, knowing you have an option for IUI or IVF, or even just Clomid.

Louise, I feel for you.. although I am not concerned with diabetes for myself, but I have to make an extra effort to get myself out of bed and house in general, especially on weekends. But today is such a beautiful day in Chicago, and I have a beach right behind my house, it would be a shame not to take my son out. So I had to really push myself to go there, if only to just seat on the beach chair and stare at people :) Hope you feel a little better. When is your next scan? Can you get that diabetes suspecion checked out?

Kat - yes WAY early for my AF to show!!! My LP is between 14-16. I'm only 7dpo! that's why this is kinda weird to be feeling this way, i have quite a few days before I'm actually supposed to get it. any ideas?

Yum, cramps at 6-7 dpo - lol, yep, I have ideas, but don't want to get your hopes up :) you know...

they're aren't very much of cramps per say, they dont hurt. Also on 5dpo i had as what I can only describe as a tugging sensation in my uterus. I've been just pushing it all away thinking it's just pms and AF will be coming, but now I don't know.

Kat - I am just waiting on blood tests to come back then will have a referral for glucose tolerance test. Wow wish I live close to the beach. But at the moment just enjoying living in London during the Olympics! I have my first scan 10th September. I'm a bit worried that it might be twins! They run in my family and I'm just so tired. Also my stomach already gets full so quickly just like it did when I was much further ahead with my first pregnancy - imagne another set of twins in this group!

Yum - stay relaxed, you never know, I had no idea I would be pg.

what do you girls think? between me waking up, feeling this sensation that AF is gonna start, to the tugging sensation I felt, and my very different temps?

Hey girls
Wow yum I hope this is it for u darl just stay relaxed :)
Afm period is here and really bad to iv never had so much pain on my first day of period and quite heavy. I really wanna take a break but I dnt wat to stop charting because I'm not completely sure when I ovulate yet maybe I'll just do it for one more cycle and then have a break. I wish the hospital would hurry up and send me out my letter for my laporoscopy I just wanna kno if something is wrong or not. Anyway I'm in pain so gunna try get some more sleep.
Kat hope u feel ur babies soon
Louise good luck with ur scan coming up
Sal how is the house process going
Bba how r u feeling

Trying im sorry AF came hun ! is there any way they can speed up your process ?

hmmmm Yum its hard to tell but they are positive signs !!! I so hope this is it for you !!!!

AFM WTF ! I have just taken my belly pic and I didn't realize how freaken huge I look for my gestation ! it is my 3rd but man its way big and im starting to worry about how big im going to get when im not even half way ! How much weight have you ladies gained so far ? Ive gained 4 kgs (8 pounds!)

MrsK - Ive heard its really common to show earlier in 2nd and 3rd pregnancies but that it evens out so I wouldn't worry too much. do we get to see the bump pic?

I'm actually showing quite a bit too. I am pretty heavy though so my bump just looks like extra fat lol. My last pregnancy my mom made me feel terrible because she made it clear that I looked fat and not pregnant but yesterday she asked me if I was sure it wasn't twins because I look huge (thanks mom for that). I have actually lost 4lbs though so weight gain isn't really a factor for me.

Trying - I am so sorry that AF got you hun. I can't even imagine how frustrated you must feel. I know that even though I really didn't try very long that every month AF showed I felt terrible. When is your next appointment? I really hope they get things moving for you so you at least have some answers.

Yum - Sounds really promising. I know with my first pregnancy my cervix was spot on to what you are describing but it can vary so much. I am eager to see how this turns out, I hope so much it turns out good for you.

Louise - Hope your tests come back good. I have been feeling completely drained too, and I really didn't feel this way at all during my first pregnancy. I had moments of being tired then but I moved house and kept up on everything through out but this time I have to force myself out of bed every day and I am struggling to get anything done, I could sleep for days if I didn't have a toddler to chase after.

Yum.. sounds quite good actually.. Makes perfect sense you might be.. well you know :p my cervix was actually all over the place. one month hard and low, other months soft and very high.. so to me it didn't mean anything. I didn't feel once i got my bfp though.

trying: sorry hun... hope a break will give you more peace and no stressing which will lead to a BFP!

Mrska: Do we get to see the bump? :D I did read a bump is usually bigger faster when second baby. I gained 1.5/2 kg so far. Do you want to know the gender??

Laura: how are you feeling hun ? You are almost 20 weeks! So stupid of your mother to act like that... sigh.. she should be making you feel comfortable!

Hey girls, so I broke down (8dpo) and took a test. well it was a faint (but a noticeable faint) line! Not getting hopes up just yet since I've gone through the whole "omg its finally happening" then it disappears. So Im going to retest in a few days. I hope this sticks! I'd upload a pic, but my camera sucks!!

Yum I have everything crossed for u I really hope this is ur month, but then I'll b the only one not pregnant :(... Oh well I'm still praying this is it for u :)

Trying - thanks hun, and don't worry it'll happen for you!

Girls, I re-looked at the test, the line is still there! it hasn't faded. hmmm, well guess we'll know in a few days if this is sticking!

OMG yum!! Thats sooo amazing!!!!! Yay! Im keeping fingers crossed. Post pics!!!!! Yes yes yes!

And ladies...please remember im NOT preg either....so no trying you arent the only one left.

Yum - omg this was the best post to wake up to. I am wishing with everything I have that this is it. I want you to retest already!

Trying - as sal said you aren't the only one but even if you were we would all still be here cheering you on.

Cil - I'm ok thanks. Still having pretty bad morning sickness which now makes me pee myself when I heave lol charming I know. But yeah only 2 weeks away from half way, don't know where the time has gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->