Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Thanks Sally and Laura! :) I do hope this is it for me too. I've waited so long.

Ok...i apologize...i had a little vent there. Trying I apologize if that was rude. Its just i feel like it often its forgotten that i ve yet to get my bfp because i already had one...:S just a little pitty rant..sorry.

Laura, ahhh hun im sorry your still being sick. :(

Yum, im just so bloody excited for you. Good lord girl this is it!! I swear!

Sal - no need to be sorry for how you feel. :hugs: same as I said to trying of course goes to you too, we are all here for you and will be there cheering you on when you start TTC and get your BFP!

I think im grieving in a funny way. Im getting my steps all wrong. 2 months after and now im in the anger stage. Im not just jealous anymore i get actual pissed when i see others who are preg and shouldnt be. Pissed that our baby was taken away, pissed im not getting another chance, pissed that my cousin started ttc after us, got a bfp first time round, and has a healthy 3 month year old now, and i just feel empty and like a failure for loosing what i finally managed to create.
I get a little carried away with my anger these days..so i apologize in advance....

Hey girls, so you know, I'm gonna test on Saturday morning, so it's a bit closer to when I'm supposed to start, hopefully it'll be a lot darker by then!

Sally, it's okay. we all grieve in different ways. don't think your way is weird, because it's your way. It will get better, no you'll never forget, but I promise you it will get better. we're all here for you and we'll be so excited when you finally get your bfp!

Sal - As yum said we all grieve in differant ways and there is no right or wrong way. I will share something that I generally keep to myself and no one but DH knows about me in real life. About 6 years ago, well actually it will be 6 years september 9th I had a miscarriage. I was on birth control and didn't even have a thought of being pregnant when I suddenly lost it without even knowing it was there.

I was crushed, I didn't want kids at that point but just knowing I had someone living inside me and then they were gone left me with a sadness I had never experienced before. I don't often mention it because it was so early in the pregnancy (they think I was about 6 weeks) that I often dont think it can compare to the sadness others feel losing a baby further along, especially after trying. I went through several stages and my first was just sadness and my worst and turning point was the anger part. I was so mad at myself for not knowing because I was sure if I had known and stopped birth control I would have given that baby a chance and I was mad at DH for not understanding because even though he didn't say it I knew he was relieved as he didn't want kids then.

It all boiled over almost a year later in July. I had been stuck in this bad place for so long and I recall that DH and I were driving to the market to get something for lunch and he finally snapped at me asking me what my problem had been. I lost it, I screamed at him for a good 10 minutes about everything I was feeling. When we got to the market he just looked lost for words and I told him to go in and leave me in the car to calm down. When he came back he brought the tiniest little black kitten with him. He told me how sorry he was for all that I was going through and that he knew he couldn't make it better but he could at least give me a little baby (even just a fur baby) to love right now and that we would have a baby to keep one day.

That was my turning point, after getting all that out I just started feeling hopeful again. I am way overly attached to my cat and people tease me about it without really knowing why I love him so much and my DH refers to him as our child lol.

That went much longer then I thought, my point was just that I know sometimes it doesn't feel like it but I always feel there is light at the end of the tunnel now and I know you will get there one day but until you do you feel however you want and don't be sorry for it.

Awesome Yum!!! Sounds super good :) Will you retest tomorrow???

Thank you ladies, god i love you girls.

Laura, i am blown away by your story and your strength to go through all that alone. I am so sorry for your loss hun. And I absolutly love your oh for turning your darkness around with a little fur baby. Thank you for sharing, it means a lot to me that you would share that with us, to try and help me. xxx

Dont feel like im mean but sometimes its just so hard seeing you all meet your milestones in your pregnancies without me :( And its moments like this that i see regardless if im preg or not with you girls you are with me. xx
Thank you

Awww Sal i'm sorry you are having a hard time, I know I found it hard when I saw my two friends advancing in their pregnancies (we were all due within 8 weeks of each other) and a friend from church who was only one week ahead of me. Seeing her bump and knowing that that was what I was meant to look like was gutting. Just hang in there it will happen ! I know hearing that doesn't make things better but that is what helped me, knowing that I wouldn't never have another baby it was just that I would have to wait a little longer.

YAH YUM ! can't wait to see another test !

I'll post a pic soon

Sal im sorry I didn't mean to upset u.
Yum I'm so so so excited for u I hope this is it.
Mrska I wanna c that belly lol

Afm period is here for sure, I dnt kno what I want to do this month i wanna keep charting so I can c when I ovulate but I do want to have a break. Ohhh I don't kno. Dh and I are having our 4 year anniversary on the 23rd of August and just saw that's when I could possibly be ovulating maybe we will get lucky there and Concieve on our anniversary that would be nice.

Anyway have a great day ladies talk To u all soon yum can't wait for u to test again :)

Hahaha here it is in all its massiveness !

https://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab304/DilworthPhotos/17weeks2.jpg

Yeah for sure have a had u/s done yet to check I there is only one in there

Hahaha yep ive had around 8 u/s this pregnancy definitely only one

Wow u must have a big baby oh we'll if I was showing that early I would b loving it enjoy that baby belly show it off lol

Mrska - adorable baby bump!!! and I agree with trying, it looks like multiples! lol

MrsKA, holly molly!! What a beautiful bump you got! Time really flies!

Yum, congratulations! Wow, it is finally happening! So very exciting! Wanna see that first test though :) it's been a tradition here :)

Sal, I totally get the angry and jealous part, and I am pretty sure I would have same feeling for a long time if I'd lost my child in your circumstances. But I can really envision all of us congratulating you again on your bfp and cheering you on during your journey! It will happen, I just know it.

Trying, taking the whole month off probably sounds really bad, but maybe if you convince yourself you are not trying, but really do the deed often :) kinda like trick your mind, just so it doesn't affect you so much... When will you know whether you can/need to start medication? Cause if it's just Clomid, than you would need to take it in the beginning of your cycle...

AFM, nothing new really. Thinking to order a fetal doppler. Never thought I'd need it by this point, but still can't feel anything, plus I think it will be fun for my son to try finding the heartbeats :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->