Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Congrats Yum!!! Awesome news!!! Im so happy for you hun. Yaaayy for poppyseeds!!!

OMG YUM CONGRATES SO OVER THE MOON FOR U, I have also stopped trying hopefully my time will come soon :(

Thank you ladies!!! :D took the test again this morning ( to make sure it wasn't a false positive) and once again a :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The line got a shade darker!! I'm so excited and I dunno!!! I just can't believe this is happening!!! :happydance: Weird thing is I feel like I'm going to start my period lol!!! but yet I know I wont, so weird!!!

Use up all your tests hun! You deserve seeing that second line appear over and over and over again :D lol....

awe thanks Cil :) it is SO wonderful to see it! here is the new pics!

https://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/Rayebabe1414/test3-1.jpg
https://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/Rayebabe1414/test4-2.png

Oh my gosh YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just nearly fell out of my chair! I was not expecting that at all since you've been so quiet about ttc this month!! SO happy. :)

I took tests for weeks after my first BFP...even after blood tests were postitive I was still sneaking into my bathroom to use up extra sticks because I was FINALLY able to make them work right and it felt like a super power lol. I would tell my husband - look! I can pee on this and make it change colors...but YOU can't. :winkwink:

BBA - haha!! that's so funny and cute! and I know, I really did just take a month off :p didn't think about it or anything. I guess that did the trick? lol

OMG YUM !!!! I am so super excited for you !!! There is definitely something in the whole giving TTC a rest thing ! It wasnt until I had to stop trying that I got pregnant !

Thank you Mrska and Kat!!! :) took a digital and it confirmed it, just waiting to go to the doctors to get it confirmed by them.

Sigh.... I stopped trying but didn't fall I was that relaxed that my period took me by total surprise guess I'm just not meant to b blessed :'(

Congrates again yum your so lucky

Trying - I know how depressing it can get, I really really do. But don't think it won't ever happen to you because it will. I waited since early 2009 to fall pregnant. Now 3 and a half years later I finally am. I know it will happen for you someday, and when that day comes, I'll be SO happy for you!!

Thx yum I'm so happy its finally happening for u I'll b sure to let u kno if anything happens but I dnt feel anything is going to happen so I'll just continue with life until I get those 2 beautiful lines :)

Hey yum doing alright coming up into my fertile phase so gunna be beddin alot been bedding since cd 11 so hopefully things will be better I'm not charting or anything just relaxing and making sure we bd a lot did u have any preg symptoms ??? Wat made u test ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->