Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Cil congrats on having a boy!

Here is my scan pic I hope!

Ok maybe not! What do I do if it says it's too large?

Think I did it this time...

Attachments

• P1010820.JPG
    P1010820.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 5
awww louise! I love your scan picture!! :D can't wait to know the gender!!!

as for me, my first appointment was today. They confirmed my pregnancy and told me my due date is May 18, 2013! :) they also scheduled my first ultrasound to be next friday at 2:30pm. I'm so excited!!!!

Aw Yum, I'm so excited for you!

Managed to find baby's heartbeat for the first time last night with doppler so that was lovely.

I've been up since 5.30 this morning as I have a terrible sinus infection. Have to see the doc tomorrow and will be taking time off work. I hate doing that but need to put our health first.

At the moment just feeling a bit sorry for myself but cheering things up by looking at nusery bedlinnen online! Also buying bed linen for my daughter as she is about the go in to her first big girl bed and she's very excited!

Well fertile period is nearly over fingers crossed for me girls we bd 8 days in a row so my chances are much higher lots of baby dust for me :) btw beautiful pics of baby's they are so cute

Thanks Kat!! :)

Hey girls, I took another dollar tree test just to see how much darker the line got, it definitely got a lot darker!

https://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/Rayebabe1414/test6_zps6823934c.jpg

Yum I'm totally in love with ur lines lol they r beautiful ur so lucky :)

Good luck with your sinus infection Louise! That sucks big time. Have you told your little girl she's having a baby sister or brother? What did she say?

Trying: baby dust everywhere! Still eating healthy and taking your vitamins? How are your levels?

Kat: the scan went great! I can still lay on my back so i didn't find it uncomfortable. It wasn't very long either, of course because only having 1 in there :p The baby is all fine, with everything in and on it as it's supposed to. They did measure my cervix as a sort of test they are running in the hospital now, but the outcome was that my cervix is shorter then supposed to be went back again the same day and they said that i should take it easy and if i experience any pain or a lot of braxton hicks, i should call them.

Yum: exciting your sisters are preg too.. i understand how you must feel, but try not to let it take over and spoil this moment. I'ts wonderful and so awesome your babies will grow up together! I also have no one preg at the moment in my circle.

Dear all, I would like to apologize in advance for my next post. I know this will again seem like a pity party, just for me. And that all I have to say is things in which to complain. And again I apologize. I come here for support when needed, adn when im doing ok, i try to abstain from being here to keep my distance from the temptation to convince oh to ttc again. So it seems a little selfish of me. And i do apologize.
I know most people in the world will not understand what I am feeling at this moment, which is normal. No two people are similar and we can never walk in someone else's shoes. however, i come to you all, for a place to vent, and cry without being judged (because i know none of you will) :)

I am going to be an aunt.

And yet, somehow I can not find it in my heart to be happy in these circumstances. Instead, to be quite honest, i feel quite the opposite. To quote Jim carrey in Bruce all mighty i feel like 'God is a mean kid sittting on an anthill with a magnifying glass, and I am the ant. he could fix my life if he wanted to but he'd rather burn off my feelers and watch me squirm'. I definately know that I may be over-reacting and that it is quite offensive to most, but somehow, i can t but feeling like this is partially accurate.

Just so we can be clear, of perhaps, why I am finding it hard to find any kind of joy for my sister. All I seem to find is sadness for me, my sister and this now unborn child. She is 19, still in school. Living across the country wihtout family (shcool was better there for her). She started dating a guy who is 32, 6 months ago, who is unemployed and an alcoholic and drug addict. He has in the short time cheated on her, adn stolen the rent money that they got evicted. And she still defends him and doesnt blame him for being evicted, or pissing on her pile of clothes when he is too drunk. She works part time at a job that gives her minimum wage. She constantly calls my mom for food and complains shes always starving for lack of money. Actually finances apparently was the reason she got preg, because they couldnt afford condoms, so they figured, what the hell if it happens it happens. Which breaks my heart in more ways than one.
I feel sad for this child being raised in such circumstances, but mostly i feel selfish. I am the oldest. I am settled, i have a god job and more importantly a good relationship. I ve waited 8 years before ttc and tried another 9 months. I more than deserved a baby, and now my sister, who is in the worst possible position, seems to have the right to benefit from this miracle.

And I know im being selfish but the regular comments such as

'shes not ready, she wont be happy' or 'your time will come'
just doesnt seem to cut through the bullshit enough (pardon my language)

Plain and simple, i ve worked really hard to be where i am to have this dream. of being a mother who will provide in all ways possible. And she has taken it from me. I waited years to try to be unselfish for my child. regardless of how I felt, what I wanted, i waited until my environment was ready. I earned this right, and i just feel shes getting something so wonderful, without even having worked for it.

Oh, Sally - that is really tough. I can see how it's incredibly difficult to feel happy for her... it sounds like she has lots and lots of things working against her at the moment and isn't in a great spot to being having a baby. Wish I had something super wise or encouraging to say; just know I'm thinking about you! :hugs:

Thanks Ja!! but im feeling a lot better. Although she said some rough stuff. Like that she was going to be a better mom because her baby was still alive. Low blow. But im moving past that. If anyones interested in seeing the reason for my relatively high spirits given the circumstances visit my journal. everything is written there in detail. :) xxx

ja! you are soooo close!!! im soo excited for you!
And we are still incredibly waiting for that bump pic! haha

aw sal I'm sorry that your sister said that. And I can understand where you are coming from completely. But I'm glad that OH and you had come to a compromise, it's great to hear!

As for me, had tiny pin sized light brown CM come out the past few days on my TP. I'm not too worried since it's not red or pink. But I'm keeping an eye on it. I'm just anxious to see my u/s on friday. Seriously can't wait!

oh dont worry too much about it. Lots of ladies have it. :) but like u said keep an eye on it in case it gets worse. :)

Thanks Sally! lol the first time it happened I had a mini heart attack, but I felt like it wasn't a huge deal and just keep calm. I also looked it up on the internet and a lot of women get it. Plus the doctor told me what to look out for, and I feel like everything's okay lol :)

Sally, I am happy your OH is making steps towards ttc again, even if it's with conditions! As for your sister - I have no words, it is just so mean what she said, and also stupid. Maybe she is young... My sister is 11 years younger than me, and she is not that sweet and kind to me either, but if she ever said smth like that to me, I'd stop talking to her for a while. I am sending you hugs, but mostly :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I was going to write a different respond, but i'm glad i read your other news now.

Wow! That is a big difference isn't it??? It's kind of like ntnp, in some way! It's awesome news! I'm also sending you lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
So i read you will be using opk's ? How exciting. you have any idea where you at in your cycle now ?

I understand how you must have felt when your sister said she conceived... i don't even have words for what she told you about the 'dead' baby thing :S Was she serious? was there anyone else there? It's an aweful thing to say, and i wouldn't want to be around her for a while...

Good luck babe! :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thank you so much ladies.

Well im a little confused at why she said it. Perhaps she felt she was being attacked. I wasnt telling her to abord, god no. I was trying to convince her to change her living situation and come home. With her family, and not her drunk boyfriend who steals from her and who she wanted to leave 2 months ago....perhaps it wasnt my place. But i fear for her and her babies safetly She has no dr over there and wont be seen until 6 months. What if its ectopic? she needs to be watched. i dont want to think negative but these thigns happen. and i guess it was over the line for her. and thats how she responded.

Yes i am very excited about this new step. and hoping it brings a bfp. :p Im finishing my pack so af should be here in a week. but we are starting to bd lots now just in case. And a few days after af finishes i will be taking opk. :)

Awh Yum, glad you aren't worrying too much about the light brown cm!! I've read lots of woman get that! I still get it after we bd... lol.. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->