Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

well first I was very constipated and laxatives didn't work. also I just felt off and tired, plus my nips hurt really really bad along with my bbs. What made me test was the fact I felt like I was going to start my period but didn't for over a week. Plus I drank root beer (which I hate!) and it tasted good, so I took a test lol I'm crossing my fingers for you darlin!

Hi there girls. I am not on here much cause I feel like shit most of the times. Weak, nearly fainting, uncomfortable, and now my pubic area hurts pretty bad. It's weird the girls are not kicking that much, good thing I got a Doppler, so I check on their heartbeats whenever I am in doubt. Got an appt coming up next Monday, hoping to get my blood tested for TSH and iron.

Awh hun, i'm sorry this pregnancy is such a uncomfortable one.. :( I hope there is something they can help you with! You still have a pretty long few weeks to go. Can you take it easier at work? Like, work a little less or something...? You need it hun!

Yum: how you feeling babe? ;) When will you tell the world?

Afm:
tomorrow my 20 weeks u/s.... nervous!!!

Kat - I'm so sorry you're uncomfortable. And I agree that you should take it easy.

Cil - I'm deffinitely feeling pregnant! Lol I think I might tell the world after I get if confirmed or after my first appointment.

Thank you, girls. I asked my supervisor today to come to work a little later and work longer instead. She agreed.

Cil, gender? :)))

Yum, love your ticker, I remember the excitement :)

Thanks Kat!! :)

Hey girls, I took another dollar tree test just to see how much darker the line got, it definitely got a lot darker!

https://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/Rayebabe1414/test6_zps6823934c.jpg

Sooo cool!!! Very happy for you, sister! It's very real now, isn't it?:)

kat - extremely real!!! I mean, I'm still in shock, but I've really accepted it!! :D I'm so happy!!!

I did not doubt for one second that you'd take to it naturally very quickly. Congratulations again on a new appleseed :)

Thank you Kat! And I hope things will get better for you!! I can't wait to see pictures of your two girls once they're born!! :)

It's a.........

Boy!!!

I thought so :D lol.. very excited !!

Thanks ladies! :)

Thought i'd share:
https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o543/BNBgirls/cilnia/IMAG1839_zps37b0fbb0.jpg

Cil, congrats!!!! So cool. How did the scan go? I was so uncomfortable at my 20-week scan. And your boy looks a lot like my girls I think lol! But maybe they all kinda look alike :)

Sal - tomorrow is :) then I'll be making an appointment for next friday for my first ultrasound! :D so excited!!

So I just found out both of my sisters (two of my oldest friends) are both pregnant. one of my sister's is a week ahead of me with her second child, and my other sister is a week and a half behind me with her first as well. I'm so happy for them, but I also feel jealous. My sister who's a week behind me got pregnant on her first try, her first month of TTC. and my other sister her baby is only 4 months old and she's pregnant again. It took me 28 months to get pregnant... is it wrong for me to feel a little resentment? I feel kinda bad for feeling this way, but I am happy and excited for both of them. I dunno, i feel kinda bad. :/

Yah Cil thats so exciting ! congrats on your blue bundle !

Yum I understand where you are coming from totally ! but think of it this way its soooo much fun having babies at the same time as friends, you get to grow together and your babies get to grow up together ! I don't have that at all ! none of my friends are pregnant or have children and I find it really hard. I would totally love to be pregnant with my friends, don't worry about the past the fact is you are pregnant now and you can enjoy it !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->