Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Sally I wish you a lot of :dust: as well! along with trying!!!

Cil - I'm so glad it's nothing to worry about! lol it comforts me to know this. And tomorrow I'll be having an ultrasound to tell me the exact age of the baby! :)

Sally the scan went great! Saw a heartbeat and the baby is in the uterus! :) measuring at 6 weeks 1 day. here's the pics! :)

https://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/Rayebabe1414/2-1.jpg
https://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/Rayebabe1414/1-2.jpg

Thanks cil!!! it was so unreal when it first popped up onto the screen. I was in a state of shock! lol I literally couldn't describe how I felt lol I only saw this stuff with friends and relatives and movies. Now it's happening to me! So amazing! How are you doing Cil?? :)

BBA - have you found out the genders yet??

it really is amazing yum! :)
BBA isnt finding out the genders, shes yellow all the way. Brave woman :p haha

Yum, great looking scan! So happy for you, girl!

Sal, I really feel that this is a very important step for your oh, and that after a short while he will be more comfortable going from modified ntnp to a regular ntnp! Meanwhile, I have everything crossed for you that you will get preggo anyways.

Hey girls how r we all doing. I just hve a quick question and want to kno if this could be a early pregnancy symptom. During my fertile phase hubby and I bd'd 12 times in 8 days starting from cd 11 pretty much everyday and then the day I o'd and then still few days after that anyway hubby and I had sex today and it was really painful I couldn't let him move really cause it hurt they were quick sharp pains and didn't last long but after wards my lower abdomin hurt pretty bad for couple of hours just want to kno if this could b a sign iv never had this b4 I dnt have any infections so I kno it's not that. I google it and lots of women have said that intercourse during there early pregnancy was painful but it does pass I dnt really trust google so want to kno from u girls what u think did any of u experiance this. My period is due in 4 days I have sore bbs but that's normal nothing is really different except iv had horrible back aches and nausea here and there. Cheers ladies

Thanks kat! i agree. And hoping this goes well.

Trying it could very well be. how many dpo are you?

Well i got my first v v v faint bfp 9 dpo. Wait a few days and test. :p

It could be Trying.. hope so! Maybe you can test in a few says?! Good luck!!!

Good luck!!

How is everyone else doing? More bump pics? Yum how your symptoms holding up?

Yah Yum !!! so glad you had a good scan !

Fingers crossed Trying ! I agree test in a few days I got my BFP at 10 or 11 dpo and it was quite obvious but I used a FRER.

Sorry ive been a bit MIA I am still keeping up with the posts. I have been very very tired ! I have my glucose and iron blood test to do tomorrow so it will be interesting to see if im iron deficient. I certainly feel that way ! Also FYI mums who feel they might be gaining too much weight, I have been gaining quite quickly and its been worrying me as ive been trying really hard anyway it turns out im eating too MUCH fruit ! when your preg your body absorbs natural sugar and fats much easier and thats what my problem is. Everytime I want a snack I have a piece of fruit, my midwife said 1 or 2 pieces a day is plenty I had also been eating nuts and she said they have too much natural fat in them so can't have much of them either, so there you go ! Here I was thinking I was being all healthy but no LOL

How is everyone else doing ?

Hey girls pretty sure I'm out again
bbs not so sore anymore and not even feeling a tad bit pregnant period should b here by the 6th :cry:they have been very regular for past 6 months so maybe if she doesn't show iv got a chance but for now just preparing myself emotionally for wats ahead :cry: :cry: :cry:

aw hunny, but dont be discouraged because of lack of symptoms. I had absolutely none before my bfp. :) fingers crosse for you.

As for me, started vitamin c. Royal jelly order opks, and now waiting for af! ready to tackle this thing head on! :)

scratch that, recieved my opk! :)

Thursday we are going to sign papers for the house. im getting super excited. And we picked out colors for the theme in our bedroom. its gonna be nice.
this is our bed spread we got, so the colors will mainly revolve around these colors. :)
https://www.simons.ca/fre/product/l_ensemble_housse_fleurs_brodees_fil_d_or/6795-2111504

Sal, so excited for you!! Sending lots of baby dust your way!!

Trying - aw hun, you still might be. I seriously thought AF was coming then when it didn't I got curious and took a test. Don't give up hope!

Mrska - WOW didnt' know that! I'll watch my fruit intake and peanuts.

As for me - feeling kinda sickish lately. Not really wanting to eat even when I feel hungry. And when I do eat, I can only eat so much before I feel nauseous and full. Has this happened to any of you girls?? I'm having no pains or anything, so I'm assuming that it's possibly just thing changing in my stomach.

Well girls I'm not sure if it's my period it not but I'm bleeding and I'm still 4 days away from my period date it was brown and red so dnt kno wat to make of it any ideas and I hve no cramps like u normally do when my period is coming :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->