Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

It could be implantation bleeding, I had dark brown spotting on CD 3, 9 and 10 the month I got my BFP.

I'm praying that's wat it is but i think it's just wishful thinking how long should it last ??

Chin up hun. It will happen. i promise.

Got to stay positive. you and I both have been trying for so long. (i ve been trying for number 1 since may 2011. i do have a few months break in it after the loss and during the preg) but my goal has always been the same. and i ve yet to give up. We will get our babies trying! i promise! xxx

oh took a opk this morning for fun, still fairly dark, so im annoyed as it means that af isnt as clsoe as i hope. :p

I try staying positive sal but after doing everything right and it still not happening makes u loose all hope, the thing that hurts the most is I dnt even kno if my body is able to make a baby I feel like a failure and even though u tragically lost ur baby which is still so sad at least u kno ur body can and will do what its suppose to do and that is make a baby for u for all I kno all this trying and depression could all be for nothing I pray that is not the case but deep down I kno something is wrong wether its fixable I have no idea. Just like u I so badly want to be a mum month after month of failing makes u feel like such a failure . I kno for sure that ur time will come before mine I'll be so happy for u when u get ur baby

Stop thinking like that! now i know its hard, and no two pain is the same. but i think i can understand the failure aspect. I may have been able to get pregnant, but i failed to remain so. I know it isnt my fault, but as you feel failure at not concieving, i also at not being able to give the one thing a mother should always give her child. Life. So please, i know its hard, and to push those negative feelings out of your head. But we must. And we must believe. Thinking positive is so important!
Most of you may not know this, actually i think none, but i have a bachelors in psychology. Mostly child developement, but whether it be a child or adult the importance of hope and pride are so important. Have you ever heard the term 'self fufilling prophecy'?
It is a term coined to explain and show how extrememly powerful the mind is. For example,
a woman being given a placebo (a sugar pill) told that it will cure her cancer, takes it, and her cancer begins to get better.
In short the pills did nothing, but her belief in this pill was so strong, her mind was curing her body.
This also works in a lot of mundane every day things. But heres the catch. it works in both positive and negative ways. Example a child believes he will fail the next math test.So he studies but retains nothing because he says it isnt worth it. Next day he fails the test. Now can u not say if this child had believed in himself, he would probably have applied himself more and probbly passed the test.

Im in no way saying you arent applying yourself lol, but im saying both positive and negative beliefs play a huge role in the outcome. So PLEASE stay positive :hugs:

Im taking every word u have said sal and I'm going to try stay positive it is hard very hard but as u say the power of positivity is very strong so I hope it works I also hope I didn't offend u or anything I didn't say anything to hurt u.

I dnt want to get hopes up or nothing but iv stopped bleeding that never happens its only happened when my periods were irregular but they have been regular for a while now I also dnt have the period cramps I always get with my period these pains are different they are quite low and they are quick pinch stabbing pain of that makes sense and my bbs are still sore normally once my period comes my bbs stop hurting if I dnt start bleeding again by my actual period due date which is saturday I think I'll test as I said dnt want to get my hopes up but I still can't help but think I could b pregnant we had sex 12 times in 8 days all in my fertile time as well grrr frustrating.

How long can implantation bleeding last ???

No trying, you didnt offend me. I just want to let you know you werent alone in feeling like a failure. And that we all have our crosses to bear. That we were in this together. all of us ;) :hugs:

Every woman is different implantation bleeding for some lasts couple minutes others a few days. So im keeping everything crossed for you! xx

Thx sal u seem like a really amazing person all the women on here are just beautiful and amazing so happy to kno I have ppl to talk to that understand where I'm coming from and understand my pain :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
I hope it is at the same time I wish i didn't stop bleeding cause I just got over it been crying so much was just ready to try again but now it's stopped I'll keep u all posted hopefully I can come back with good news :dust::dust::dust:

I have my fingers crossed for you Trying! And I agree with Sal, we all have crosses to bear. Just keep your chin up!

as for me - my cramping has seemed to disappear, which I'm taking as a good sign? BBs are still a bit sore and swollen, and I do get small amounts of nausea once in a while. Other than that I'm feeling good. Been off my feet for the past few days because of swelling in my right foot. (related to irritation of the screws I have in it). Is it normal to be feeling okay at 7 weeks?

ya, i started only feeling really like crap around 9 weeks. But some done ever feel like crap. Enjoy while its there! ;)

Guys im soo mad at my oh. We had an appointment with the notary today to sign the papers for the house. and he was supposed to meet me at my work at 3 and head over together after at 3 not there yet. So i call his cell, no answer. Call the house, whihc his mom answers and says he is still in bed!!! now we are living there whcih is 40 min away. Im right beside so the appointment was at 3 and so we missed it, i ahd to cancel. i looked like such an idiot!!! Gosh! how can he just simply miss something soo important!! I feel lke i cant count on anyone. And my soul purpose is to make everyone elses life better and i cant even count on my OH. i feel so freaking alone.

Ps. October is awareness month for losses/misscarriages. so just wanted to offer my symathies to all who have lost. May our babies rejoice in the light of heaven :) xxxx

Yes Yum, it's perfectly normal :p Some feel crap from day 1 (i was nauseated before i took a test) and some start later, or don't get it at all!

Sal, omg.. what a ...... He has to be more serious about these things and not so childish :S
I feel for you hun...

afm: being a bit offline these days because i want to rest as much as possible. As my cervix is short i don't want to risk anything. I have a big bump already, and had to buy myself a maternity winter jacket :) lol! Starting our nursery also. Having fun doing so, eventhough we have basically NO space at all. But we'll manage! :)

:( im sorry your feeling so down trying, I cant really imagine how hard it has been for quite a few of you on here who have had to wait so long. Somehow in the end you do get there though. Trying what has happened with your surgery etc etc ? are you still having it ?

Thx girls for all ur support.
Mrska the hospital totally fd around with me I should have had my surgery this month or in November but they cancelled me from the waiting list so I rang my doctor at the hospital and gave him a mouthful which made him realize I wasn't just gunna let it go so he wants me to come back in November because he is on 1 month leave atm then he said I will probably have my surgery in jan or feb :sad:

Im totally confusesd now I was sure when I got up this smorning that I would be bleeding again but I'm not. Not even a single drop I have no idea y it is like this it never happens
Wats ur thoughts girls.

On the plus side we are currently looking for a new house to move to because my inlaws are coming to Australia for 1 and 1/2 months his mum has never been out of India so it will be nice for her to see my country can't wait they should b here around November 28th

Just wanted to let y'all know I'm still keeping an eye on posts, just been super busy. Hope all is well. :flower:

Arrh, Trying,I was starting to hope for great news! There is still a chance though, praying for a little miracle for you.

Sal, it's just men... Did you get to reschedule?

Cil, I was just starting to think about the winter jacket. Nothing fits anymore but I feel bad spending money on something I will only be wearing for three months. And I haven't started on anything as far as the cribs, changing tables, not even a stroller. However, this Saturday the twin mommies club is having its annual sale, so I am going to see if they will have a stroller and cribs I want.

AFM, not feeling so great, I got SPD and my pubic area hurts like hell, so I can barely walk, getting out of bed or car hurts, etc. Also I still have anemia, had my near-passing out incident again right by my work, couldn't make it from the car to my office, it was kind of embarrassing when my employees came out and tried to help. I started crying from embarrassment and weakness. I just wish I didn't have to work anymore!!!! Getting to be very tired. I have to admit, I even had a terrible thought of "what the hell did I do, why did I let them put two inside me?!" but than I remind myself it's only just over 2 more months to go, and it will be over...

Sorry for complaining, I know of I wasn't pregnant now, I'd give up a lot to be pregnant, even with all the pain.

Kat: whats spd?? Im srry you are feeling like crap. its ok to vent. just because its something we badly wanted doesnt always mean its easier to endure. ;)

trying, im sorry hun. Wish i had words to make this easier. but hey...maybe we will be bfp buddies next cycle? mine should be starting soon...im feeling bloated and crampy which means af is around the corner.

Everyone is talking about bumps..but no one is posting pics!! :)

Hi all. Sorry for my absents but back now. Wrote a novel in my journal so wont repeat it all lol.

Trying - sorry for bleeding. I do agree with Sal about the positive thoughts, even though that is sometimes easier said then done. However I will be sending my positive thoughts to you and we are all still here hoping with you and for you. Think it would be awesome if you and Sal were BFP buddies!

Sal - I replied to your journal but sending you extra baby dust here too hun!

Kat - So sorry for how you are feeling. I have heard SPD is awful. You are allowed to complain, we all know how much you want and love those little girls but that doesn't mean you aren't suffering right now, I hope these next 2 months fly by for you.

Cil - Glad you are resting, how short is your cervix, are they worried about it or just pushing you to rest more?

Yum - perfectly normal. Some women don't feel sick or like crap at all, maybe you will get to be one of those? With my first I was sick before I missed period and it didn't hit this time until 6-7 weeks so never know.

Sorry if I missed anyone, hope all of you are doing fab.

I have GD test on tuesday. Baby is kicking away (especially when his big brother is around, he seems to love the sound of Sams voice). I am comparing pregnancies and its funny. I had morning sickness all the way through with Sam and so far still have it with this one, thankfully its only early in the day now and just occasionally otherwise so has toned down but still there. With Sam I felt fine otherwise all the way through and I am already pretty uncomfortable this time. Nothing major and not complaining because I have no problem with how I feel as its all completely bearable just an achey back and really noticing the extra weight in front, plus braxton hicks which feel so odd. I haven't taken any new bump pics but will try to do that today at some point. I start 3rd trimester tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->