Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

I will also try to take some bump pics tomorrow :)

Sal, SPD is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction, it's when your pubic bones are separating more and earlier than they should, which causes mild to extreme pain between your legs. I never had it before when I was pg with my son, and never heard of it before I started to feel pain down there. :(

Cil, if they measure your cervix, how do they do it? At this point I really want to know in specific measurements how long my cervix is. Last time she just stuck her fingers in there and then told me it was long and closed. Weird. How do they measure so they know in cm?

Trying, Sal, here is some :dust: for you girls for the next cycle!

Sorry haven't been around much but have been trying to rest when I was off work sick and now back at work so crazy busy again.

Kat I had SPD with my first pregnancy and it is sooo blimming painful! You have my sympathy. The bad news is I'm already getting SPD pain again at only 16 weeks. Won't suffer in silence this time time though I will tell midwife when I see her next week and get a referal. Don't worry we all feel like that at times. We so want to be preganant but then it's hard work! Especially carrying two babies. Can't believe you're only two months away now.

I'm still soooo tired - thought that was supposed to ease in second tri!

Louise, yes, I heard that if you had SPD once, than with your next pregnancy it will be earlier and worse. Good thing it is mst likely my last pregnancy, as I can't imagine it being worse. I don thing i could go to therapy at this point as i barely find strength to move around as it is. I really enjoyed it first time around, and can't wait for it to be over this time. Kinda sad.

On a happy note, I went to the twin mom annual resale ths morning and bought the Mamaroo swing I wanted so badly. It was only $100 compare to its original price of $240. Put it together and loving it! Here it is:

https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj605/katrus78/3b7a5a6e1d57955c5160e34eed2ac1f8.jpg

Also got two crib mobiles $10 each!
https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj605/katrus78/aa1c9004f9ba489fd81372e691732eb1.jpghttps://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj605/katrus78/9b998123ba4509ef602b598984b5f321.jpg

Sorry for the huge pictures, not sure how to make them smaller.

What a bargain! That's great :) we bought a bed, some clothing, a stroller, carseat (or whats it called?) and some diapers because they were very cheap lol!

My cervix was 2.7cm. They aren't measuring it anymore so don't know if it will shrink or not. They are a bit weird about it here in my country. But then again, prenatal healthcare here is one of the poorest in Europe. While it's a rich country, they have no knowledge whatsoever... -.- They did it with a vag u/s Kat. It was because i was interested to participate in a research for short cervix's. But i found out they would give one half of the woman progesterone in low dose, and the other half a placebo. I wasn't very keen on getting a placebo so i rejected.

Cute stuff Kat!

I bought this the other day

https://www.mothercare.com/Motherca...thercare%20Unisex%20Bear%20Graphic%20Bodysuit

Cute, Louise!

I've been to the docs today and they did the heartbeat stress-test and u/s (but no pictures, just measured amniotic fluid around the girls). They had a bit of a hard time finding baby B's heartbeat, but turned out she is laying transverse not really close to surface, plus now both placentas are anterior, arrh! I asked again to give me specific measurement of my cervix's length. But noooo, she again just said its closed and long, that's all. Oh well, just gonna wait til my next appointment, I guess.

I wonder how Ja is doing? How far along is she now? Isn't she close to her due date?

Sorry they wouldn't give you specifics Kat. Glad babies are good though but sucks they are both anterior.
My dr during 1st pregnancy would give me every little bit of info and I loved that. My dr this time likes to keep everything simple which drives me crazy, he doesn't even like to say what the heartrate is! Just whether its good/normal or not.

I was wondering about Ja as well, I think she is about 37 weeks now? So pretty sure she is full term!

Laura, my doc seems to be the same way, good/bad/normal, that's all. So I am a little jealous of those who have so much info after each appointment.

Me too! I'm sure they do it for a reason, maybe they think it will stress is out to know every little thing? Either way it stresses me more not having as much info as possible.

I think you are about to O or might have O if the line will be lighter tomorrow!!

Hey girls, so sorry I haven't been responding. I went to the doctor and found out I have gout and have been trying to heal that. On top of that I've been having MS so badly! I have been checking in on you girls from time to time and I love the baby stuff everyone's buying and I'm so sorry Kat that you have that :( that sounds awfully painful!! and sorry your doc won't give you more specifics.

Sally - looks like you are about to O! I'd Bd!!

how is everyone else??

I don't know much about opks but I think it looks like your about to O as well.

Yum - sorry about the gout and ms. Hope you feel better soon. If ms is too bad you can ask for a prescription to help, zofran is keeping mine more under control now but still sick about half the time.

Just got home from my gestational diabetes test. Get my results in a couple days but not feeling too great right now, think its nap time lol.

Hey ladies! Sorry I have been MIA - I've been really busy trying to get things done around the house and with work before the baby arrives. As it turns out, the baby is still breech at this point, so we've scheduled a c-section for 10/22. I'm a little nervous about it, but I figure better to know ahead of time than to have to have an emergency one. How's everyone else doing?

Sal, I also think you are about to o, because after you o, the line disappears fairly quickly. Bd!!!

Ja!! Wow, it's this month!! But I really hope baby turns around until than, so you don't have to have a c-section. You are so close, it's awesome! The first baby of our group!

AFM, still feel sucky, everything hurts, so not gonna whine, since it's all same old complains.

yum so sorry you have gout. :( Hang tight there darling. Hope it gets better soon!!

Kat, im sorry its getting difficult too..:( xx sending some hugs and hoping it goes by quickly

Ja, you are almost there, it is really amazing!! :) You better post pics of your baby girl. And did u already mention the name you choose yet?

Afm, cd1. Af started but im happy. Now i can start a new cycle. however...bad news pretty sure wont be trying this cycle. Spend the day yesterday at the hospital with OH. he has some problems with his foot and a serious infection. They had to operate to take it out of his foot yesterday. Which means loss of walking for 3-6 months while it heals. And to prevent it from coming back, once its healed, they are going to do another big operation, to remove his metal plate in his foot, and cut off his heel to replaec it with new skin (and make it less protruding). Its scary, but it will help. which isnt the bad part, the bad is he obviously wont be able to work, and being taht he just started that job, he has no insurance, airgo no income, unless we are lucky and his job keeps him to do some of the job (what he can on crutchs). Which to be honest im not sure they will. What hotel wants a securite gaurd on crutches? doesnt look to ...intimidating.

Although all that is scary, what i am most worried about is something else. His drs needed to speak to me alone, and basically ask me to re-evaluate my relationship with him. They needed to clarify that for me it was never going to be a relationship where i would be taken care of. His chronic disease, for whatever reason they cant determine, affects parts of the brain that takes initiative, makes priorities, and remember important things, and makes decisions is in lack of better words, defective. In short he will always need me to take care of everything. Reminders, and literally doing a lot for him. making the decisions, always thinking for two. And perhaps now, physically he is 'ok' but they are unsure how long he will be able to walk, and soon perhaps be in a wheel chair. That holding down a job, would always be near impossiblefor him with the countless dr appointments and constant changing of health issues.

I love him, without a doubt, and i do question if i should leave him. But i have often come here to un-load because i feel the weight of the world is on my shoulders, especially in our couple, and to have someone point blank tell me, this is how its going to be ...forever. Even worst with a baby. I just really feel uncertain of how happy i will be in my future. Im willing to die for him honestly, i love him to death. Its just after 10-15 years lets say, how will i not feel like the relationship is one sided and not be frustrated? And can i blame him? if its not his fault.
Yesterday he apologized for making me fall in love with him. And it broke my heart that he would apologize for such a thing....
So i reassured him that the bad baggage never made a person who they were, and that i was in this with him. That he had more good that bad and that is would make up for it. All i wanted was his happiness.

And somehow i feel guilty because i feel like i just gave up mine....whats wrong with me?

Sally, these feelings are very normal under the circumstances. I'd be surprised if you didn't have those feelings. But I gotta say you amaze me and inspire me. I know I am strong, but you surpass me by far. I know it may seem as though you have no choice but to play with the cards you are dealt, but it's not true, because one always has a choice what he/she does with those cards. I so wish for you to have your baby soon, as I think all your doubts and worries will faint. Plus, remember, the love you have between you and your oh is priceless and it is a gift that not everyone gets. I am sending you hugs and lots of love, sister.

Oh, and I wanted to share something my mom made for the babies. Nothing fancy, more practical... Here it is:

https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj605/katrus78/d62fff912568571366aa44d0510f16ac.jpg

Cil & Laura, congrats on making it to the papaya and eggplant forever land lol, you'll be stuck on those for a while now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->