Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Sally - I have to say Kat said it wonderfully. I would be very worried if you didn't have those feelings and you are indeed a very brave and amazing woman! Very inspirational! I wish you nothing but the best, and I hope soon you will have your baby. It takes a strong soul to be dealt this hand of cards as Kat put it, just keep your chin up!

Kat - those outfits are SOOO adorable!

As for me - I can't believe I'm a raspberry now!! i specifically remember when Kat was a raspberry (i remember everyone else of course too but i dunno, i just remember Kat's more). My first OB appointment is on the 18th :) I wanna post all our baby stuff because we've been collecting it since we got married, so we have a ton of stuff! but I don't know what to post :p

Sal, you are such a strong person. The things you've had to, and still, deal with at even this young age. First of all i have to say i look up to you!
But babe wow that's hard.. i also agree it's normal to feel this way. I can't tell you what to do, no one can. But i agree you do have choices. And whatever you decide, now or later, it's your choice and not anyone else's! I can't imagine going through your situation, but kind of the opposite.. with my condition i might be very sick in 10 - 20 years.. I'm terrified by the thought of my husband leaving me, but i would understand if he did. I wouldn't want to hold him back from living his live and doing things 'normal' people do. But on the other side i need my buddy to get me through all that.

Wish you all the best and a very big hug!!! You rock girl :friends:
and remember: you do deserve to be happy! you should not let your happiness go just to make someone else happy. It will always lead to both being unhappy... You need happiness just as much as he does.

Kat: cute outfits! Very twins-ish :p I wish i could make clothes myself, but i can't.. nor can my mom lol.

yum: show everything! lol! spread it all on the floor/the bed and make a pic!

Afm, getting uncomfortable now. don't know how to lie down, how to sit or how to walk! :wacko:

My Internet is down so can't do a good reply here as I'm on my phone.

Sal - sorry for all you are going through, just know that you don't have to decide forever right now. I also don't think you should feel like you are giving up your happiness and agree that in the long run that would make both of u unhappy.

Kat - those outfits are beautiful! Wish I could so that or knew someone who could.

I got my 1 hour GTT back and I failed. Have to do the three hour test now and already down about it. I had to do it last pregnancy and it made me terribly sick and shakey. I had to be monitored as it made my BP go crazy and so don't want to do that again, ugh!

As promised, here are my bump pics from today, 29w1d. Not too glamorous but oh well...

https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj605/katrus78/2f2048c89e1c5310952a84e16f42c080.jpg

https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj605/katrus78/2fbc4e8d1fe54bd63acf1c4d45b4464e.jpg

Laura, hope you get the GD under control. Wishing you all the best. Now you are in 3rd tri, so last stretch!

Yum, the weeks are gonna fly by for you for a whole now, and the fruit ticker is so much fun!

Gorgeous Kat ! just quickly here is mine 26 weeks and quite large lol

Big hugs to you Sal xox you are amazing !

https://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab304/DilworthPhotos/26weeks.jpg

Kat, Mrska - I LOVE YOUR BUMPS!!! so cute!! I can't wait for mine!!! but probably wont be for quite some time lol

Laura - I'm so sorry you have to go through it again :( doesn't sound fun at all.

As for me - definitely feeling pregnant. Just feel so blah a lot, get nauseous randomly and even though I don't have a huge belly yet, I'm still very overweight so this extra bloat is making it a bit uncomfortable for sitting and laying in certain positions lol but I'm working through it. Just feel sick all day, kinda tiring out my DH a little. I try not to burden him too much, but there are times I feel so sick he has to do more chores etc. I feel kinda bad but he keeps telling me it's fine and it's because I'm pregnant lol :p

Love the bumps! You guys are so far along already... and i'm thinking about Ja, she's almost ready lol.

Laura, hope everything will be better for you hun.... hold on!!

Wow! look at those bumps! love it!! they look amazing ladies!!
Laura hope the test goes well for you darling.

Afm, im in better spirits been doing lots of shopping an organizing for the home. :) Which is distracting (in a very good way). Oh is in really good spirits given the circumstances, and having been told by drs that what i do for him (especially sexually) is just beyong what any woman would do, has offered oh a new sense of appreciatedness toward me. Which is refreshing. :) we are job hunting fo rhim, again...lol. but he said once he has a job we can get married right after. :) So i ve got lots of motivation here. :p tonight he has offered me a massage so im excited about this. Once i have everything moved into the home, i ll send pictures showing the new decor. i ve been putting lots of thought/time and energy into it. (making the furniture, painting it, making the curtains, blah blah blah, so im hoping it will look nice :) )
Im getting excited now...only a few more days!! :) we went from 3 months to 19 days! xx Ja will be delivering in exactly one week from now!! cant wait for her!!

Wow, so impressive, Sal! Can't believe you are putting so much of yourself in it! So cool! It will be very special to you guys. And I want pictures of those items when you're done. :) and I am so happy that your man is in better spirits now.

Ill definately post them. some of the things i ll post the before and after too. you made me think it would be cool to do! :)

Hey ladies, just wanted to update you all on sunni.
She misses you all, and sends her regards. Shes asked how u are all doing, and is thrilled for all the bfp's!

So glad that you are able to keep up with sonny. How is she doing?

Just a quick check in for me. Just got to my doctors office for my 3 hour test, hoping time flies and it doesn't make me super sick.

Good luck laura.

She is doing well. lots of morning sickness but seems in good spirits. :)

What? Did I miss about Sunni getting pregnant?????? If so, I am so happy for her! Wish she showed up here once in a while :)

Laura, good luck!!

so glad she is in good spirits and doing well, aside from
morning sickness anyway.

Thanks for the good luck wishes ladies. Was a long day but thankfully it's over now and just have to wait for my appointment next week to find out if I have gestational diabetes or not.
The test wasn't as bad as it was my last pregnancy. It did make me feel fairly sick but they let me go for a walk, with DH holding on to me so I didn't fall as it made me super dizzy, but that helped a lot and after my 3 hours were up I immediately got something to eat and was much better. I am completely drained now though and about ready for bed, lol I am on a sugar crash basically so tired and headache.

Take care of yourself, Laura. Rest plenty and drink a lot of water tomorrow!

Hey girls just wanted to update on my cycle. Im still taking opk and seeing as it took an eternity last time and im still kinda on a pill im not hoping for naything but its nice to have a little hope. ;)
My opks are getting darker...although im only cd10 so confused at how they could be getting dark so fast...ill be keeping a close eye on them https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o543/BNBgirls/Sallys%20Pics/WP_000128.jpg
Starting from top(which is on the right) its cd7 cd8 cd9 am cd9 pm and cd 10 (i usually o cd 20..but maybe i could the 14?)

Which one is the test line?

Laura, take care hun... do you have enough rest? I hope you do.... i know it's hard with a little one walking around.

Wow Sunnii pregnant! That's wonderful :) hope everything goes well for her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->