Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

The test line is on the bottom.
And my cm seems to be getting clear and stretchy...maybe its cuz of the pills but it just seems way too early

Sal - could completely be because of the pill. Lots of time women use the pill (various ones) to regulate and it can way change the day you ovulate so you could be coming up to O already.

Feeling back to normal today. No chance of rest though, I think nesting has hit me early. I spent yesterday scrubbing my cabinets out and even the top of my fridge. Now today I find myself putting shelf lining in all the cabinets before I organize and put everything back and all I can think of is scrubbing the floors and being able to move on to the next room! Lol

Sal, I was gonna say the same thing - the pill might have regulated your cycle, so it's a good thing. So you might ovulate earlier than normal.

AFM, I used the disabled shopping cart today for the first time, and it was such a relief! I rolled around in it like a pro lol!

Huh im so confused, Sal are you on the pill ? if you are I thought you didn't ovulate on it which is how it works as contraception ?

HAHA Kat thats awesome, I feel like using one of those ! I feel like I have had a sledge hammer between the legs every time I walk !

Glad to hear you are feeling better Laura, sucky about the yuk test ick,

I don't know if we have talked about this yet but have you all thought of names ?

Mrska, im on a pill that isnt contraceptive but it works the same way as the mini pill. U still ovulate, but the cm remains thicker and your uterus less receptive. But i still ovulate. And im drinking TONS of water to hopefully counter act the effects on the cm. So we shall see. ;) Hopefully it will be a case of fate interviens.

MrsKA, names are kinda tough for me. I am naming one girl Madeleine , but I still have no name for the other one. And than there are middle names, of corse. I don't even have any thoughts on options... My mom is really pushing me to name the second one, but nothing clicks. :( what about you?

Ohhh ok I get ya Sal ;)

Madeline is lovely Kat ! At the moment I like Hazel, Olive and Mela with Hazel being my top choice. I just made a post about it actually because when I told my Dad Hazel he said it reminded him of witches because of witch hazel :( it kinda put me off it but I still really like it I would just hate people to associate her with witches.

We have picked the name Jacob but my mom (who I stupidly told the name was my fav but said I hadn't decided) told everyone the name already so it has kind of put us off. Jacob is still our top name but still looking. We like the name Ariel or middle name. It's pronounced are-E-el, Sams middle name is Aviel so think its nice that they are similar.

Kat Madeline is lovely. Mrsk I like all those names and have known a few people with the name hazel and never thought of witches. I think olive is my fav in that group.

Yep, I saw your post today, and I wanted to ask what are your other two girls' names?

Laura, Jacob is great, goes well with Sam too!

Girls, you both spelt Madeleine as Madeline... Which made me doubt my original choice of spelling it the French way. I really like the French spelling, but I am afraid she will have to constantly spell it for everybody, plus it's kinda long, so I am in doubt now.

Sal, what are your favorite names? I promise not to steal lol :)

Kat - I love the spelling. I spelled it that way but my phone autocorrected.

I love the french spelling kat! Is Anastasia off the table?

Hazel and Jacob are lovely names!

We're naming our son Raven. Dont have a middle name yet.

Cil, Anastasia is out now, unfortunately... I decided to find something else and not copy my niece's name. :(
Raven suits so well with both of you guys! Good job.

Today is the big day for Ja!!!!!! :) Cant wait to hear from her and see how it went!!

Ja if your reading this good luck today! it is by far a miracle and CONGRADULTIONS! you are now a mom! :) Enjoy the moment darling! xxx

Kat sorry didnt read your post till later, I really like Elizabeth. Its a classic name and is pronounced as easily (and beautifully) in french as in english. Also, the child will have some play on their own name as they grow up (well their nick name if you will). (which dont we all wish? :p ) liz lizzy, el, beth. lisa, liza. So its really one of my top picks.

Go Ja go Ja !!!!!! Any news hun??? Please tell us!!!!!!!!

Sal: I also like Elizabeth!

Just a few names that pop in my mind:
Madison
Sophie/a
Morrigan
Olivia
Amelia

How is everyone feeling? I'm good, in the overall. My bellybutton hurts!.. starting to get a bit blueish around it. Guess it's a bit bruised.

Sal: Just a few more days...... till you finally move in.... whoohoo!!!

MrsKA, we'll be calling her Mad-len, the French way, cause it sounds closest to Russian. But in English it would be pronounced Mada-lyn and spelt Madeleine.

Cil, I like Sophia too, but my mom ruined it for me, long story.

Thank you for all the suggestions, girls.

I can't believe Ja is giving birth now, how awesome! It seems like February was just yesterday when we got together.

We got together in jan I think. BUt ya it realy does seem like yesterday! Also, now on our first page thread i dont know what icon to use as ja has given birth!! we should have a special icon for that too!!! any ideas? ;)

Cil!! yes!!!! only 10 days until we begin. And 13 until we are all moved in!! :) AHHHHH i have soo many things to do...i have still the curtains, and a dresser im not done. I still need to make the bed frame and go get the material!! ;)

Ps still no positive opk...darn...i was sure this morning i would have as yesterdays was fairly dark..but still nothing...GRRR

How about :crib: ???

Awh still no opk? But i can remember you not having a super dark opk previous times also? So maybe one of those was positive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->