Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

I sometimes think people do not think before acting.
I am still at hospital, they monitored baby for awhile and he is perfect. I was told they are going to order an ultrasound on my gallbladder. I asked if I could have water and they brought me a cup. Anyway got back to the ER. Got IV of fluids hooked up (ouch) and they said since I drank I'm supposed to wait 5 hours for ultrasound! They knew this, why did they give me water??
Anyway since its a small amount they are going to talk to the doctor and see if they can do it anyway, fingers crossed. My mom has Sam and I miss him.

Louise, congrats! It's funny most of us guessed boy lol :)

Sal, how frustrating. Maybe buy digital ovulation tests? I know they are expensive, but less stressful.

Laura, what an ordeal! Jerks. I personally decided I will try to force them to do any test related to what I am concerned about!

Well I'm sitting here balling my eyes out. I have gallstones an my gallbladder is inflamed. They want to admit me and are talking surgery. I'm scared, I've never had surgery and I have never spent a night away from Sam before. :-(

Aaww, hun, I am so sorry! My thoughts are with you. Hope you won't need surgery... How would they operate on you when you're pg??

Not sure but I guess it's not that uncommon to have gallbladder removed during pregnancy, they do it laparoscopicly if they can.

Don't really know anything knew. Have pounding headache. Can't eat or drink anything and all I want is a giant glass of water so it's torture. Consult will be in tomorrow so hopefully this can be dealt with fast so I can get home to my Sam.

Oh no laura, i saw on fb your ipcs! i am thinking of you and sending all my love your way. You ll be with sam soon enough, but for now take care of you and your precios 'jacob' (if you are sticking to that name, i cant rememeber now if it was sure or not...) Sending you lots of hugs hun!!! take care f yourself!! xxxxx

afm Obviously a POS this morning! holy cow im excited!! :p we bd d las night so its perfect timing to be bd ing again tomorrow evening. :) xxx
https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o543/BNBgirls/Sallys%20Pics/WP_000135.jpg

Sal, yep yep yep!!!!!Its a positive!! Get to business, girl! Sending you lots of :dust:

I also saw it on FB Laura.. wish you all the best hun!! So sorry you are missing little guy... Hope you recover soon *big hug*

Sal: yep.. there it is!! Go for it babe! ;)

Slowly. Surgeon apparently won't be in until this evening, it's 6 now so anytime from here he could come in. Feel like I am playing the longest waiting game of my life and pretty sure I'm in for another night away from Sam.

He came to visit today so that lifted my spirits a ton and they finally are letting me eat and drink a little so that's making me feel better, except for my side pain.

They keep wanting to give me morphine or Tylenol 3 and I don't know enough about those to be comfortable taking while pregnant so having them give me regular Tylenol to at least take the edge off.

Finally saw the surgeon and no surgery! So relieved but he said the risk for preterm labor was to great at the moment and at just under 30 weeks they don't want to see me deliver.
So now if fever can be kept away and pain tolerated (which I think I can tolerate, been tolerating it and not even asked for more then Tylenol) I can go home in 1-3 days. If fever stays away they want to remove gallbladder 4-5 weeks after delivery. If fever returns after I go home I have to come back where they will reassess for surgery. Another night away from my Sam makes me sad but he visited twice today which was good and hoping so bad it will be the 1 day and I can go home. I haven't ran a fever at all today!

Laura, you are such a brave girl!!! You rock!! I am sorry you are having this thing to go through, but so relieved for you that surgery is put off for now. Stay strong, and you will be home soon!!

AFM, I am starting to have kind of a rocky relationship with my mom. I think she thinks I could do more around the house, and she thinks my son is super lazy and irresponsible... I am really not so sure I could do more, but yes, even if I could, I am just so used to do my own routine. Like for example, her expectation is that the kitchen floor must be washed once a week, and I would only wash it once a month lol :) I know I am overall somewhat on a pig side, the mess doesn't bother me that much. My focus is on my job and on my kid (yes, he is not too responsible, so I have to remind him constantly to do routine things), but I am used to it, and it doesn't bother me that much either... Not sure how to change myself at this age and after living alone for soooo long. She just seems to be constantly mad at us...

I don't know maybe I am just too emotional right now but things just got to me after building up for a while I guess...

1. This whole pregnancy I was fooling myself that I don't care about the weight, but deep inside I am sooo scared I won't be able to go back to my normal weight. I used to be 140lb, and now I am already at 230lb... I don't know if I could go to gym considering I will have two newborns and a 10-year old to take care of after full-time work day.

2. Plus, my weight/overall appearance and the fact that I will have three kids are taking a toll on how other women think my love life is gonna be like. After I mentioned to someone that I really like my male coworker (jokingly, but half our staff is in love with him), I got a comment back like what am I thinking about, I shouldn't be thinking about men at all now and not for a while... Really? ... and than I think they might be right.

3. Today I texted the babies' daddy (we haven't talked for a few months), saying that my c-section is scheduled for Dec18, and that everything is fine. He called me right back. He said he is now in serious relationship, and they are living together, blah-blah. He said if he will come to the birth, his world might not be stable anymore, and things will be messed up. I sounded really positive on the phone, said I was really sincerily happy for him, and that I still don't want anything from him, and if he will later decide he wants to see the babies, I will let him. However, now it doesn't sound like he will have anything to do with us.

I just feel like such a huge looser in personal life, I feel like I will always be alone. I don't regret what I did (IVF and such), I just feel incredibly said that other people who are normal, have it the right way, and don't live with their mothers at 34 years old with their 3 kids. I know I made all these choices, so noone to blame. But it still hurts.

P.S. I called my ex whom I loved so much a couple of years back, we stayed friends since than (back in a day we had a huge passionate 2-year affair, but he was and is still married / no kids). He was very sweet and supportive, but when I hung up, I felt even more hurt for some reason. I thought back of all my ex-bfs, and they are all married/with someone in serious relationship. So yeah... I feel kinda shitty about that.

Laura - oh my goodness!! well I'm definitely hoping the fever stays away for sure!!! that is so terrifying (especially when pregnant).

Kat - aw honey, don't think you are a "loser" cuz you are not! You are a very strong woman for raising now 3 kids. That takes a lot of bravery and courage on your part! If it makes you feel any better, I know someone (who isn't fond of me AT all) who has 5 kids, she is 29, she had her 1st from one guy, then had her second from her (now separated) husband, then at the time broke up with him and had another child from another guy, then got back together with him and had another child then cheated on him again and had her last child. they are never stable, they move every 6 months, she lives with her mother constantly (and constantly asks for hand outs of money) to the point that her parents are now in debt (when they were very well off to begin with). I'm not saying this story to bash her, but I'm trying to make a point of just how great you are! You have a stable job, a stable home, and you have your head on straight. and for those people to say you shouldn't "like" men right now, well that isn't up to them. you're the type of person who puts your children first (i can tell) but it doesnt mean you have to completely give up a love life. Keep your head high hun! we are all here for you!!

As for me - I seriously can't wait until all this MS eases up!!!

Kat - first you can never please your mother, that goes for everyone. I am super grateful to mine at moment but she still drives me mad. I am the same way, I'm no where neat as she is, she makes comments about toys being everywhere and it hurts my feelings even though it shouldn't so try not to let it bug you too much.

Also there is no right way to do things. You do what works for you and that's it. I was raised by a single mother of 2 kids (we have different fathers which makes no difference to us) and she lived with her parents a long time. Then when we got a little older and she remarried our grandma lived with us (we shared a room even). The happiest moments of my life (before my children) were living like that, my grandma died and I cherished every moment we had.
So while it may seem awful now or not what you want I hope it works out and you and her can have different, positive impacts in your kids lives.

Oh and about the weight thing I so understand, I am right there in those feelings and heavier then you are.
Someone from the cafeteria came in today before they gave me food to talk preferences and she point blank asked me if I am going to try and lose weight. I informed her I was pregnant and her response was "oh you should after then". I thought DH was gonna lose it lol said last thing you need right now is someone coming making you feel worse!

All I can say is some weight will come off with babies (more for u with twins) if you breastfeed that helps you lose weight and I found I could use my wii fit at spare moments and I was losing after Sam and didn't have to run to the gym.

Kat I can sympathize with all these emotions you are having. And i applaude you. Seriously. hun, here you are sacrificing everything you have to raise your children. With love and a wonderful home. I know it may seem like you are alone (on the bf front) but someday some man will come into your life and fit into what you seem to call your beautiful chaos perfectly. Do not give up on it tho, because there is still someone to give you all the love you deserve. ;) Screw all those broads who think differently. Truth is, in most cases people say snooty thing when they are jealous. Being envious is the most harsh and rude motivator on the planet. So if you are getting mean comments, try and remember there is probably a reason. Most likely they are scared of your confidence, brains, and having 3 kids who will love and adore you beyond imagination. ;)
As for your mom, i cant offer too much advice, but its difficult to deal with most moms, so dont feel too out of the loop. The good news is tho, that they ARE your mom, and they love their kids and they usually end up making this ok once the dust has settled. ;)

YUm, as much as it SUCKS, ms is a good sign, and only means baby is getting stronger!!! try and keep your chin up sweetie. Its worth it! ;)

AFM, another positive this morning. Oh couldnt...finish...last night so im bummed. Hoping that tonight will be enough. GOSH i already feel out before i begin. Screw it tho i dont feel bad. im concentrating on the house, and i ll be fine next cycle. Plus with all thats going on with OH waiting an extra month wouldnt be all that bad anyways. *sigh*

P.s WHERE IS JA?? i really hope she didnt have any complications!!!!!!

Sal - will keep my fingers crossed anyway but it's great that you have the house to focus on!

On did I mention..... IM GOING HOME!!! So happy, it's going to be a long couple of months but I so want to be home. I have a last bag of antibiotics going through my iv then I am outta here! Thanks for all your support through this, you guys have been awesome.

Thank you so much, girls, for all the kind words. You are the best. I am feeling much better today!

Laura, thank god you are going home now! get some rest.

Ja, let us know you are ok!

Sally, with second positive you still have a good chance, so go girl!

Yum, you're a prune, yey! I remember being a prune, congrats :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->