Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Congrats, you are a lime, Yum! Moving right along! Hang in there... That's all I can say really, all of it is temporary, and there is a big light at the end of this tunnel?

AFM, on top of my anemia and SPD, it looks like I now have the carpel tunnel syndrome :( my hands/arms are really numb and puffy after night and a little during the day. My mom keeps telling me I should enjoy my pregnancy, but now my excitement nearly wore off and honestly I can't say I've enjoyed it since about week 20 :( I know it will be my last pg, so it's kinda sad I have been so uncomfortable...

Love the 3D pic!!! She really looks like a little girl... so cute :) I had mine done today, and our little guy was also tucking his head in my placenta... he didn't want to show his face, lol. but we got some good pics so i'm happy!

I'm sorry your pregnancy is so uncomfortable Kat :( I do hope you can atleast enjoy the preparations for the girls! buying things and so on :)

Yum, it will thankfully all pass :) Just a few more weeks!!!

here's my 3D pic!

Attachments

• baby 3d echo 26 weeks.jpg
    baby 3d echo 26 weeks.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 2
Cil - o my goodness, he looks so much like you!!! what a cutie!

Kat - I'm so sorry you are so uncomfortable :( but you're nearing the end of your pg! I'm super excited to see pictures of your girls! :D

Cil, he really does look a lot like you lol :)
So cool to see those 3D pics, thank you for sharing them!

Had a "surprise" baby shower today at work, it was kinda nice :) here are a couple of pics:
https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj605/katrus78/0d128b309d58a59bc492e48da0784990.jpg

https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj605/katrus78/e367b6f96b7dce437b3e09f747e75baa.jpg

And they got me a gift card that was just enough to buy two cribs. Hooray!!!! They were pretty cheap but still looked decent. Now I am only missing the mattresses, and I was shocked how much they cost, many cost much more than the cribs! Arrgggh!

https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj605/katrus78/942529ce1cf0bcf82a1710091d69424c.jpg

https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj605/katrus78/94b0ed1d710fe960ec0ec4536ee839b0.jpg

Omg kat, you look amazing!! I wouldnt guesd your preg is so uncomfortable by the look of your pics! You are glowing!! How Nice of your co workers to throw you a babyshower :) the cribs look cute! I agree the price of matrasses is shocking :l

Thanks girls! Fun to hear to you think he looks like me :D yaay!!

Cil, lol, well, I was pretty happy at that time, so forgot about all the pains and aches :)

kat - o wow kat, you look gorgeous!!! and I agree, couldn't tell you were uncomfortable at all, you are simply glowing! :D

Thank you, guys :) We finally bought the crib matrasses today and the mesh bumpers. Hopefully the cribs will come soon so we can start putting them together and put all the stuff in it.

How is everyone doing???

Will you post a pic when its done? :) I'll try to post a pic of our furniture once we have all components!

Our little one was a week ahead on our last u/s btw. His weight was 1010 gram. So already 1 kg!!! everything was 27 weeks instead of 26 and he was already blinking. i'm not very big lol... so i hope i'll be big enough for a big baby!! :p

Yes, of corse, I will post the pics! Although It is not gonna be anything fancy like some nurseries I have seen on here :)

Neither will mine be :p It's all Ikea here... but it doesn't matter!

lol, it's funny, IKEA is everywhere!! When I went to Russia, it's very popular there too. And here in US, when I go to people's house, there is always something from IKEA there, especially beds and kitchens.

I just noticed, I turned 32 weeks, but I am still a damn squash lol ;)

Also, girls, I was thinking all this time that I will be giving birth some time in December, and it never crossed my mind that actually it could be this month. It's kind of scary... I read everywhere about twins' average gestation, and it's usually no more that 36-37 weeks. Well, I will be 36 weeks on November 30th, so it is very possible I would give birth some time this month. Honestly, I still can not believe it fully that I will have a baby, let alone two!!

I have been feeling one baby on my right side at least once in a while throughout the day, but I really don't feel the other one. I am not sure if I should go ahead and get checked out right away, or should I just wait til Tusday as that's when my appointment is. I am so confused about the whole thing about the reduced movement. What if I in general do not feel them much, than what is reduced movements in my case - like no movement??? I don't know.

I have been trying to get pregnant,nothing happen for 9months, now wanna trying soy anybody has success:::::

Kat, you do look lovely in your pics. How nice to have a baby shower!

I think I have carpal tunnel too and it is very painful! So now we have that and SPD in common - oh the joys!

Cil you bubs looks cute. I'm trying to decide if I should have a 3d scan or not. I didn't last time...

Kat: how'd it go with the movement? Do you feel them both now? I don't know what to do when you feel less movement. I also feel less movement some days, but i don't know when it's really urgent. And wow..you could give birth this month. Wow that's so weird and lovely! Time flies...

Fatou: uhm, soy is mostly for woman who don't seem to have a ovulation ?! Do you think that is the problem for you?

Louise, I was at the doctor's today and he said I need to sleep with braces/splits (?) on my hands/wrists to lessen the pain and numbness. But I don't have any money now, and would have to wait a week and a half to get paid and buy them. But at that point it's gonna be almost the end of it, so I think I am just gonna struggle through til the end, which is hopefully very near!

Cil, I have felt both of them today, but not that much. Mentioned it to the doctor, but he didn't seem concerned at all, he listened to their heart beats, found them ok, no u/s this time, so I'm gonna take it as everything was fine...

Also today I was insisting that next time they would do a vaginal u/s to measure my cervix's length. He tried to talk me out of it, but I stood my ground and he agreed. Also, I insisted I get seen every week after my next appointment which is in two weeks. Otherwise, I am afraid they would still tell me to come back in two weeks! He said its because after 34 weeks with twins, it's like - when it happens, it happens, I should just call and come to the hospital.

I will be scheduling a tour at the hospital soon, as I don't really know where it is lol :)

It's becoming real now isn't it hun :p Just a few more weeks.... Will your mom and son be there in the hospital with you or will he go to a sitter? Did you buy the matrasses yet?

Cil, yep, we bought the mattresses and the beds are pretty much set up... So weird. :) I will take pictures a little later. We are still thinking how to arrange the furniture in our little apartment, so right now the cribs look kinda not right.

And we took a tour at the hospital today!!! It was great. That hospital was built in 2007, so it is very new and fancy in there, like a 5-star hotel. And yes, my son will be allowed to stay there with me, although he will most likely not spend the nights there. My mom will have to go back and forth between home and hospital for a few days. But I will also have a couple of friends stop by, I am sure.

Sal, have you moved now?

Yum, how are you, girl?

Here are the cribs, as promised :)

https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj605/katrus78/16b43a4f8927d3248b7b615d6333633f.jpg
https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj605/katrus78/9628c256aceec77c5c30a35af7109bc7.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->