Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Yey, we bought a stroller!!! I am so happy about that! Now we just need two cribs with mattresses and a changing table...

https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj605/katrus78/9f42c2afc7913ca7ceb70e0e9419e0fa.jpg

Laura you poor thing so glad to hear you are home now.

Yum - hang in there you are near the end of the ms now unless you are very unlucky. Mine gradually started later and later in the day until it almost disappeared. Fingers crossed for you.

Great pushchair Kat. Now I know I'm having a girl I want to get shopping!

Sal you're moving soon aren't you? So exciting!

Kat! the stroller is amazing! :)

louise yes i am. 3 days of work left then im on vacay for a week (and that means no bnb either because i wont haev internet hooked up right away and no access to at work. DAMN) :p i hope i hear from ja before!!
I get my keys wednesday evening at 7 pm. And then the choas begins. I have a bf on crutches and no many friends that can help with moving the big things....geez im getting a little stressed :p but super excited.

And the whole time i ll be in my twww...and when i get back the 13 nov ill be testing. So wish me luck everyone. ;)

Good luck, hun! Exciting time for you! And your tww will pass by quicker!

Kat, nice stroller! In the same colors or different ones? The orange is pretty neat!

Our stroller will be this one: https://www.baby-dump.nl/shop/producten/img/13846_1_2321-x-adventure-cabino-zwart.jpg

Whoa i realized i wrote the 13 november ...geez what was i thinking thats REALLY too far!!hahaha i meant the 8th!! :p
I am trying my damn-dest not to symptom spot. Lord knows its not working well. And heres the unfair part, my bfp i had no symptoms, so now i have none and its like im symptom spotting NO symptoms. Gosh ttc is bollocks and so cruel. :p haha Im not temping so im unsure which day i ovulated..and its frustrating me a little...oh well. we shall seethe 8th. if i hold out that long. im guessing monday the 6th i ll probably be testing :p

Cil, I got this exact one, with orange. It comes only in two colors, all black and grey with orange. Good choice on yours as well!

Sal, the 8th is just around the corner, and I am glad you can distract yourself a little with the move.

Cil - oh my gosh, that stroller is so cute!

Kat - love your stroller too!! I might need to get a double stroller just for when I babysit my goddaughters/nieces.

I just got an evenflo stroller and carseat that fit together. (dont have a pic) but i've heard good and bad things about this type of stroller. mostly good, i guess i'll form an opinion once i use it lol

Not sure if you all wanted to see the dresser i finsihed but i have pics

here is before, no drawers no legs and black
https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o543/BNBgirls/WP_000012.jpg

and here is after, drawers legs and white with flowers (there is more on the side we cant see)
https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o543/BNBgirls/WP_000015.jpg

Thanks hun! the microwave stand i had doesnt have any before or after, and the bed i dont haev a before either....so its kinda hard. But all my projects are pretty much done. Just need to put the bed together once we get there. :) MY GOSH guys today is the day!! its here the day i get my keys!!!!! can u believe it s been three months since we got approved???? Wow it goes fasT!

Also wanted to add, im super bloated and cramping. I took a opk and its really dark. Im feeling optimistic and sure that its all in my head but who cares im going all in. PUPO! (pregnant until proven otherwise!) LOL
Ill see you guys on the 8 th with good news ;) hee hee

Wow love the dresser!! Looks nothing like the 'before'! Awesome :D

Yep, you are returning the 8th with good news babe! Enjoy your time moving, good luck!!!

Happy Halloween everyone :p

Oh my goodness Sal ! I hope this is it for you ! The dresser looks fab !

Laura how are you feeling ?

Kat are you feeling better about things ? you are a fab mum and your girls are lucky to have you !

How is everyone else ? I am tried and sore ! I had my 4d scan last week though, baby wasn't playing ball (and yes definitely a girl !) she kept face planting into my placenta so couldnt get many good pics but here is one ! she looks like such a mix of her sisters !

https://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z364/dilworthphotography/IM-0001-0015.jpg

Yeah, welcome to the squashland, my dear lol))) it's gonna seem like forever!!!!

What an awesome pic :) I am tthinking to get one session like that as well, but not too sure if we gonna get nice pic like these for the money. Yeah, I am a little Scrudge))))

Sal, I want the other pieces pics, even if there are no before pics!!! And I am keeping my fingers crossed for you untill the 8th, which is just a week away now!!!!! :dust:

Yum, Louise - how are you girls feeling?

JA!!!!!!!! Come on, come back and tell us the birth story already, we are all so excited for you, girl!!

Sal - love the dresser and good luck on your move hun!

Mrska - love the scan pic, looks sooooo cute!

Kat - im still feeling sick. still queasy and vomiting, and on top of it, i'm super constipated :( not fun at all lol but dont get me wrong, i'm still happy! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->