Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Awh! Looks so cute :) :) how Great the hospital looks good!! My hospital is quite old... and not so fancy. I was born there though, and so was my oh! so that's fun :)

Wonder if Sal tested yet....

Hey ladies, im hereé Just a quick pop in because im at work and have lots to catch up on. Just let you all know, i tested. and bfn. Kinda bummed, but at the same time not. WE just moved in the house, and i ve got already loads to worry about Not to mention im as sick as a dog. Gosh i feel like crap so not adding morning sickness to it is kind of a relief :p
Good news is that january will be my last month of this pill so we will be ttc for real with no restrcitions. So for now we are concentrating on moving in, getting some money aside, and taking our vitamins. ;)

Anyways i got to go but i ll come back later to catch up on everyone....and still no ja????

I know, where is Ja!!! We need to hear from you!!!

Sal, January is right around the corner. So happy you moved now. How is the new house? Sorry you are feeling sick :(

hi girls how r u all,,,OMG the pregnancies are progressing soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fast how is ja has she had the baby yet. glad everyone is doing well.

so just thought i would let u kno that i am no longer ttc as my husband and i are getting a divorce i couldnt tolerate his shit anymore, he started threatning me and he took a knife to his wrist in front of me there was no connection between us anymore i wanted to leave him along time ago but i couldnt find the courage to do it, this will sound bad but there is another man in my life that saved me from all the shit that was going on i have these feelings for him that i never even had for my husband makes me question myself did i really love him or was i just hanging around u kno. There is alot to the story but to long to tell it will be a book if i end up writing it all.
please dont judge me im happy where i am atm im happy with the new person in my life he is so wonderful treats me the way i always wanted to be treated, even though the baby thing is now on hold, this man truely loves kids so if i fall pregnant i fall pregnant if i dnt well i dnt kno.
i have a hospital appointment on the 20th of november should i still go to it and proceed with my laporoscopy i want to make sure everything is ok but at the same time when i go there and tell them that im not with my husband anymore they will look at me funny and ask alot of questions, questions that i dnt want to answer is it wrong to still wanna find out if everything is ok even though everything is on hold i just want to kno for future reference.

anyway glad u are all well, cant believe all the pregnancies are coming to an end make sure u keep posting pics miss u all xo

Trying, hun, c'mon, we are not going to judge, if you are happy, we'll be happy for you! As far as your appointment - I would say keep it for sure! When I got a divorce, I was very much under the tight monitoring of my IVF clinic. I kept doing all the procedures and tests, but at one point I told them I am going to keep monitoring everything but not ttc, so no Clomid and stuff. Than when I met my donor, I told them that, and they just changed my husband's name to my donor's name :)

33 weeks today!
Here is my bump :)

https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj605/katrus78/ff417fe35c0292ba065b4b1713be490a.jpg
https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj605/katrus78/98bd1281aec1faeae8f462be16af2b10.jpg

Trying, hun i am so sorry to hear about your divorce, but if you are happy than thats what counts. Either way i know it musnt be easy and im glad you ve found someone to help you through such a difficult time. :)

WOW kat GORGEOUS! I absolutely love your bump!! ;)And the house is great. IF anyone wants pics i ll be ^happy to send it in a private message later once i get home ;)

Hey ladies, just wanted to add that im getting a little anxious for af to get here. im at 15dpo and i ve been 'charting' my cycle and of all cycles that i ve been charting since may last year the longest lp was 15 days long. Gosh for once i feel almost tww stress free. I mean i wonder about it, but im not stressed like i was previously ttc. BUt somehow my darn body is tricking me into thinking there could be a chance, even tho at 12 (or 11) dpo it was a clear BFN! last time i got my bfp at 9 dpo! boooo! its just making me curious and i just want to get af. :p haha Either way im not mad (although id be exstatic about it this time) because oh wants to REALLY start wiht no barriers soon. so im ok wiht that and would rather wait that hes fully committed to it instead of just half in half out.
Also since getting the house, a whole new side of him has come out!! its really amazing. HEs fixing things around the house, he is being productive and responsible. He is actually really into the whole ttc idea (last time he NEVER wanted to talk about it, and didnt care) but now he (for example) kissed my belly and said 'in febuary babe, we will have a baby in here'. THere is a light in him that i ve NEVER seen in him and i cant really explain. He is literally surpassing every expectation i could have of him and its really a dream come true! :)

Sal, wow, I am sooo happy for you and the changes in your oh! So awesome :)
And yeah, I want pictures of your house, please!!!

kat and sal thx for the support,
kat ur belly is so beautiful not long to go now :)
sal its so great that ur OH is finally back in the game with the whole ttc thing i hope it doesnt take u to long to get that baby that u totally deserve fingers crossed :)

afm im not on any birth control and we dnt use condoms when we have sex cause they are horrible, so im secretly praying that i will still b blessed with a baby, i kno that my new partner will stick by myside i kno he will be very happy he loves children and i kno he really really loves me so im not worried about the whole protection thing if it happens it happens, we will both be very happy.

kat - love your bump! I still have no bump yet, probably wont for another few months. it's so close, in the next few weeks your babies are gonna be here!

Sal - I'm so happy for you hun! sounds like things are turning around for you!

Trying - I'm with sal and kat on this one! We are happy you are happy!

as for me - ugg, i feel like i'm going crazy! I just dont feel good every single day. I just want to start enjoying my pregnancy but right now i'm not. :( and it doesnt help that there so much stress going on between my mother and I. And my husband isn't helping with other stress and I feel like its on my shoulders, I know I can't put everything on him, but with how ill i've been feeling, I really need more help than usual. Don't get me wrong, he does help out, but it's sad I have to keep asking him to do the dishes as they are piling up or empty the litter box. You'd think he'd do it on his own? sorry to rant, but like I said I am uber stressed and not feeling good. I just wish people would make things a little bit easier on me right now.

Yum, I am sorry you are not feeling good. It will pass I promise, or your body might move on to something else :)
I couldn't stand the carpal tunnel pains on my hands anymore, so I got myself some braces. I look like a pregnant robot right now, but I really hope they will help :(

Ladies - I'm SO sorry I've been so absent!! :( I've been traveling all around the state and country interviewing for residency. Between that and getting ready for these babies I have been so busy I haven't had time to do anything at all! I will try to go back and read through all your posts and catch up, but if you have time to update me on the big things with you I'd love to know how everyone is doing!!

Hi, Bump! Happy to see you back! So did you settle down on a residency?
How is your pg going?

Big things with me: went on a hospital tour, got the cribs, had baby shower, last scan showed girls are both head down, measuring 2 weeks ahead, still working, got carpal tunnel syndrome on top of my SPD. That's it I think :)

Quick update because im busy at work. Af came satursday so im back to a new cycle :p

Sal, but now you'll be able to try full force and talk openly about ttc with your oh, so it will be different. We will all be cheering for you every cycle! Btw, saw your bedroom re-do on FB, and love it! Recognized the dresser you did too :) great job!

hey girls!! so I got my first trimester scan done. And looks like I'm back to my original due date of May 18th. Also, i qualified for this blood test that tests for down syndrome (since it runs in the family on my husband's side) and it also tests for gender and is 100% accurate! So every take a guess! I'll be knowing the gender in about a week to 2 weeks from now. :)

Yum, that's great!! Can't wait to know the gender! Let us know right away when they tell you!

AFM, I slept with those wrist braces for two nights. Didn't help :(
I also started two hospital bags, for me and the babies.

hello ladies,

Sorry for the absence. Feel like it has taken me ages to get back to normal, after getting out of the hospital I was really tired and all the meds I was on caused me to be even more tired. Now that I am coming off them I am getting some of my energy back and catching up on things that got looked over.

Trying - very sorry for you having to go through all that but glad that you have found someone who is there for you, would never judge. You only get one chance at this life and you gotta do what you can to be happy. I also agree that you should keep your appointments, better to know things now then have to do this all again later.

Kat - Sorry you are in so much pain. Sounds like you have had a really rough time of it, if it isn't pain from one thing its something else. Exciting to be packing bags though, its right around the corner.

BBA - Glad you popped in, hope you are able to rest sometimes too! but glad you are doing well.

Sal - Sorry AF came but I think its great that OH is finally getting back into things, I think it will make things so much better when you start ttc full on, which is coming up! Also saw the pics on FB and so beautiful! that dresser is fab.

Yum - sorry you have been feeling yucky, hope it passes soon. Wow a test that can tell gender 100%? Alright I guess girl! cant wait to hear.

Sorry if I missed anyone.

AFM - I suddenly feel very behind lol Got the crib set up in Sams room (reusing his crib, just had to get it together) and the bassinet in our room and have started washing all sams baby clothes that have been packed away and forgot how many clothes I have, seems like a never ending job. I just switched insurances so I still need to go tour and register at hospital and start on bags, I have a small emergency bag since coming out of hospital but the whole ordeal has made me feel like I need everything ready as anything could happen. So hoping I get it done, my baby shower is december 2nd so hoping to at least have my stuff together by then so I just have shower stuff to sort through then.

and on a TMI note lol I have noticed that if I insert a finger in my vagina (dont even know why I do these things something lol) I can often times feel the babys head pushing down on the top wall, very round and he will often kick me if I poke him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->