Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Mrs K I have def decided no more babies after this one!

Kat that's great weights for twins - it will be sooo soon now.

As for names well... we are finding it so hard to decide on one this time. Currently choosing between Anneliese, Clara and Elodie...

yay so great to see all the updates!

First happy belated Kat and Sal.

Kat - Glad everything was fine with baby, i'm always scared to get reduced movement. The weights of babies are great! not much to go now.

Cil - Hope you have a good hospital tour, makes it all so real when you are there.

Yum - YAYYYY first so glad the other tests came back good but so happy for another boy in this group (even though that means my guess was wrong lol) Thinking of any names yet? I got/get little pinches and pain but can't remember how early it started.

Mrsk - sorry to hear your in so much pain, not too much longer left so hope its not too bad.

BBA - hope babies turn for you. I keep seeing a site mentioned on here, spinningbabys I think its called, and its supposed to help you move into positions that encourage them to turn. I haven't checked it out so don't know if its the same with twins but as much as I see it popping up on bnb might be worth a look.

Louise - sorry your in pain too, seems a lot of aching going on. I understand your not enjoying pregnancy as much this time, I have those moments and pretty sure its normal especially if you are having pain this time around. and yay for your daughter starting pre-school.

Sal - I have no will power when it comes to TTC so I am no help in encouraging you to not use OPKs lol cause I would just say go for it. Can't wait until you are able to go full force.

AFM - Nothing new here. I am much more uncomfortable this time around, nothing I can't live with but my back is achey and having a few BH. Oh I almost forgot, I had 3 actual contractions the other day, I was up cooking dinner when they hit and on the third I layed down on the couch and my stomach was all weird looking as it was super hard but once I layed down it went away. I am sure I will jinx myself but keep thinking I will get a December baby instead of a january.

Eeek I hear ya on the BH Laura I have been getting them very strongly and often since around 16 weeks ! every little thing sets them off now and they are getting pretty uncomfy !

As for names my shortlist is: Hazel, Mela, Morgan and Olive. Husband doesnt like any of them ....

Hey ladies glad to see everyone is doing well,,,,,, so not thinking into it to much but I just remembered about the readings I got done I got 2 done one from Cherri 22 and the other from nicola Neal both of them said I would have a girl and both said they see due date in August, guess what if I was to Concieve this cycle I would b due in August and if we go by Chinese gender calander I would have a girl. I dnt want to think to much of it but I can't help but be really excited, iv finished my fertile phase so now jut got to wait but we have been having sex every single day since start of the month I kno that can also b bad cause makes the sperm weak but at least we have been having lots of intercourse we will both be over the moon if I fall pregnant fingers crossed for me girls send lots of baby dust my way please xox

Sal, no, not settled on names :( one is Madeleine 100%, but the second one I still don't know. ...and yeah, I'd do the opks, no will power here either :)

Ahh i just want to be preg sooo bad. my would have been date is next week......and it SUCKS bringing my moral down. Uhhh

Awh Sal :( *hug* It will happen soon, i know it!!!

Glad to see everyones update. Wish someone could contact Ja123! She hasn't been on bnb for so long. Hope all is well.

I get BH as well, i usually feel because my breathing changes. It gets very heavy to breath and i can't move my belly because of the hardness.

hey girls, so i told my new partner about the readings and he was so so so happy i really hope i fall pregnant this cycle we both will b so happy, AF is due on the 3rd of December so far im only 3-5 dpo and i think my mind is playing tricks on me cause iv been feeling nauseated my nipples are burning and i have aching feelings on the sides of bbs one thing i kno is not in my head are these cramps iv been having they are so uncomfortable really sharp and quick. Its way to early for anything yet so i guess its just my body being cruel to me :(

yum- r u ok hun i saw on fb u called the 24 hour nurse, is everything alright ??
how is everyone else omg cant believe babies are going to be here soon its all just so exciting. please make sure u give us pics and updates, Sal and I need to gush over everyones babies :)
sal- babe i understand how u feel i also just have that massive urge for a baby, i totally understand thats its much harder for u but dont worry we will both have our babies soon, and i have this feeling that when we do fall we are both going to have girls. so chin up it will happen soon :) xo

MrsK - My BH started around that time too but were few and far between, plus I never had them the first time around so didn't realize at first what it was. Mine aren't bad, don't hurt just weird and sometimes uncomfy.

I love the names, Morgan is my fav there.

Trying- fingers crossed for you hun and lots of baby dust.

Sal - I know you do and I believe it will happen for you and hopefully the sooner the better.

Cil- thats what my BH feel like too, the breathing changes are so odd.

AFM - had thanksgiving here yesterday and am paying for it dearly. I have really been watching what I eat because of my gallbladder but figured I would have a bad day and just enjoy myself. I ended up sitting in my bathroom at 2am with heartburn so bad it was making me throw up.

hey girls how r u everyone is so quite hope ur all ok,,,
laura hope ur feeling better that doesnt sound very pleasent :(

AFM, period is due in 7 days and im starting to get really anxiouse has i badly want to be pregnant, i keep thinking if i dnt get pregnant this time around something is definetly wrong we have had sex everyday there is no way i could have missed my window, i said to ali i dnt think im pregnant he said y u think ur not i said just not feeling any different my bbs are getting sore which they always do a week before im due im sure the witch will come but he seems to think im pregnant he said he can just sense something different,,ahhhhh i have no idea, the only thing that has been different this time around is cramps lots and lots of cramps i never normally cramp after O but 2dpo i was crampy and incomfortable and its just eased dwn now, im praying i get lucky and i kno ali is really excited so i hope i am i will test on the 2nd of december 1 day before period is due and maybe just maybe ill get 2 lines...wish me luck girls .

i really want some more belly pics send em out girls soon those bellies will be gone and u will b holding ur precious babies. <3

thought i'd share my first bump pic, even though it's not very much lol

https://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/Rayebabe1414/bump15weeks.jpg

Yum, thanks for sharing, it will be awesome to see the progress over the months to come!
I will try to take a pic today too :)

I was out yesterday with my son and mom, and we walked a lot, so I was hoping something would get moving inside me. But nope. I am so miserable, and tired of complaining. Feel like the biggest whimp cause I whine all the time lately. I know it's better to carry them at least another week but I just want to be done now.
I have an appointment today but no more u/s, so not sure really what they will be checking for.

Kat - im so sorry you're still so uncomfortable. and I understand, even though i'm only 15 weeks, with how sick I've been and it hasn't gotten any better, I'm looking forward to when the baby is here. Don't get me wrong, i love being pregnant, but I understand the whole, i'm sick and i'm tired and i'm just done lol

Cute bump Yum :)

Kat I can't believe your babies are nearly here. I understand about wanting it to be over when you get to your stage. Try and rest as much as you can.

Sal, I'm thinking of you xxx

Hi to everyone else!

AFM - been to docs today to get stronger painkillers for my SPD. I'm getting lots of movement now so that is making me feel a bit happier about the pain I'm in! Will try and do a bump pic.

hey girls so i lost control and tested today at only 7dpo my POAS addiction got the better of me it was BFN but im trying to not loose hope im still so crampy im hoping this is a good sign. yum cute bump cant wait to see it get bigger btw beautiful name for ur son so cute :)

Louise, what medication are you going to be taking for SPD? I haven't taken any painkillers so far but thinking about it.

Trying, hang in there, it's still too early, fingers crossed you'll be getting your two lines in a couple of days!

Thx Kat I really hope this is it like I said there is no way I could have missed my window we bd'd every day starting from cd4 all the way to now so fingers crossed

Yum - Can't wait to see that bump progress! Thanks for sharing.

Kat - Sorry you are so miserable, getting close though. Keep up the walking, if your able to without so much pain anyway.

Trying - Sorry for no BFP but thats so early that you definantly aren't out yet. Fingers still crossed here for you, hopefully those lines will pop up in a few days.

AFM I am getting tons of movement, like way more then usual. I don't know when the baby is resting because I don't recall any down town for him yesterday and today he seems just as wiggly. Not complaining because I love the movement but I do have a concern. My doctor doesn't really do a lot of ultrasounds (bums me out) but I haven't had a scan since 23 weeks (gender scan) and I keep feeling like this baby is big already. I know I could be wrong as its hard to just tell but everything I am feeling reminds me of my last pregnancy at the very end and I am worried that since dr hasn't checked that I might have a huge baby and have no idea if this is the case.

Kat I'm taking co-dydramol. I think it helped me to have a better nights sleep last night.

My daughter keeps rubbing my tummy as saying "I love my baby sister." It's the most gorgeous thing ever, feel like my heart will burst. Will have to hold on to this memory when they are arguing however many years down the line!

or u can video it and keep it as a souvenir. Im sure when they are older that they would appreciate it even more ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->