Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Laura, do they do they measure your fundal height at each appointment ? That can help indicate if baby is big if you are measuring ahead ?

MrsK - for some reason my doctor has only done that once and it was quite awhile ago. I'm guessing its because I'm heavy and carry a lot of weight in my stomach anyway so maybe they can't get an accurate measure? Either way I have an appointment tomorrow and will bring it up.

I know I was bigger with my first pregnancy and my Dr then (who I really liked) always measured and seemed accurate.

Some more whining from me. Now my ribs hurt so i can't lay on either side for more than a minute. Just want to cry. Also, three more days of work ahead. I want the babies out now! I really can't cope with pain. This is probably the most and longest amount of pain and discomfort I have experienced in my life. It sucks. I don't know how you girls are doing it, but I am just falling apart I am so miserable.

Yum the bump looks great.
Kat im soo sorry that you are uncomfortable. I wish it was easier for you, but it will all be worth it in a week or so. ;)

Trying im keeping my fx d for you. 7 dpo is way to early. When u testing again?

As for me, today is the day i ve been dreading for months. my would have been due date. And i ve never believed in a divine path, or higher power. But today I am thankful. Because although it is a hard day, I am also ovulating. i couldnt help myself and took an opk today because the signs were convincing. and it was very positive. Part of me thinks that this could be my poetic ending. Getting pregnant on the day that my first would have been born. It has a certain closure and peace to it. And the medium although she said she felt like feb was our month, she said because she knew that when we get pregnant it would be closing a circle. Like getting pregnant on the day we found out last year was her guess. But perhaps its me ovulating today and getting a bfp that would be closing this circle. So im hopeful and spirited. Although it is still hard and i find myself tearing up at the slightest remark of babies. But im guessing thats normal. So if everyone could take a second and wish me luck so that this sad story has some kind of happy ending would be great HAHAHA look at me being all pathetic and stuff. :p anyways i got to go back to work but ill probably be here to check in on things later.

Sal so sorry that this day has come and you have to deal with all the emotions that come with it. Your attitude is amazing and I hope that this will indeed mark the closing of that circle, how incredible that ovulation would fall on this day, Hugs for your sadness but fingers crossed that this is just a new beginning now.

Thinking of you Sal ! It is really hard, when my due date came I thought I would be ok as I was already pregnant but it still hurts :( giving you all the baby dust in the world for today it would be so super special if you got pregnant today !

Morning girls
Kat ur almost there just hang in a lil bit longer if ur almost to term why don't u start trying to make ur body go into labour, I'm sure there is something out there that would work for you.
Sal sorry about this day it must be hard but ur attititude towards the whole situation is amazing ur such a strong person I'm sure you will b getting a couple of pink lines very soon :)

AFM-- well I woke up in the middle of the night with a runny nose from no where I feel like I'm getting sick got a sore throat, iv still had cramps on and off but they aren't really low like period cramps they are situated around my lower sick near my hip bones and above the pubic line I'm 9dpo today but besides the cramps I feel nothing I was thinking of getting some test today and doing one in the morning with first urine ill be 10 dpo by that stage and because I only have a 12-13 LP maybe ill get a correct reading.

Lots of :dust: for sal and I..

Sal, sweety, I really feel for you. I too feel it is amazing you are ovulating on such a special day. I am wishing you good luck and all the positive vibes in the world. You are my inspiration. Everything will be ok. We love you.

Omfg omfg omfg i got it i got it i got it my bfp omg omg omg 10 dpo afternoon urine its light but its definaetly there im so so so happy

Trying - YAY!! Omg that's great news, do you have a pic? I wanna see those lines!

I will upload a pic soon how do I do it just at docs getting blood test done ��
I'm so so so happy my partner had tears in his eyes when I ran out and told him I just cried and cried soooooo happy can't believe I finally got my BFP ������

Kat, good luck these days... I can only imagine how it is carrying 2 babies! I already have backpain and pains downthere with just one! ( ok a big one they say lol) I hope they come soon, we're ready to see them :) :)

Sal, how beautiful that you were ovulating the same day. Everything happens for a reason... Hope its your bfp this month babe!

Afm, getting quite uncomfortable myself these days. Everything hurts and I think my disease makes things worse. Oh well, its okay as long as baby and I are healthy.

Trying!!!! Yey!!!!! Congratulations, sweets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy and healthy 9 months!!!!

Trying - see!! Told u, u were gonna get it! Congrats! I'm so happy for u :)

Thx girls I'm so so so happy like I said still in shock I feel like I'm in a dream and when I wake up or do a test tomorrow morning the line is gunna b home praying praying its still there.
I have a quick question when u ladies food out early stages did intercourse feel different we just had sex tmi lol and it felt so tight and so good like OMG lol my partner said he can feel something different also. Besides the cramps and the massive thirst problem and craving for bread I have no real preg symptoms my bbs aren't even sore just my nips a tad but sensitive.
Gunna do another first response in the morning praying my :bfp: is still there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"