Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

OMG Congrats Laura !!!

sorry I've been quiet lately I have been so unwell ! very fluey and nauseas and the body aches are just terrible, have been checked for pre-e but all looks ok so i'm just having to get on with it which is proving to be extremely hard :(

Hope everyone had a lovely xmas !

Wooooh congrates Laura on the birth of ur little boy 6 pound wow he is tiny can't wait to see photos, hope everyone is doing well and enjoying there Christmas it's Boxing Day over here so excitement over lol. Enjoy everyone take care xo

Btw Im in my 2ww now dnt kno when I O'd think it was between the 22-24th so now just wait and see fingers crossed :dust:

Well, I am applying for US citizenship, and it's one chance to change my name. I am Russian by origin and we don't really have middle names (we kinda have paternal ones). So I thought hey, I might just add a good middle name to my first name. I am changing my last name too, to that of all my kids.

So, what middle name do you guys think would go well with

Karina Dahlen?

Congratulations Laura!! I'm glad i have you on fb! It was so exciting when you went into labour :) he is soo cute!! Can't wait to hear how Sammy will think about all of this when he meets his little brother :)

Aah they grow so fast Karina!! Love the pic :)

Trying - glad you found me on FB :)

Laura, how are you and Jacob doing?

Congradulations laura he is gorgeous!! ;) Mrska i think ur up next ;)

Hope everyone had a good holiday!! xx

Thanks gals. How is everyone doing?

We are good here. We came home Tuesday afternoon so fairly short hospital stay and jake is doing well at home. Big brother Sam is adjusting very well.

Oh man I hope so ! I have been aching all morning but I don't know if that means anything really, shes definitely dropped and i've got constant period type pain, she has gone a bit quiet too but then you know when you're looking at for things they are more obvious.

Laura any pics of bubba yet??
Kat yes I found u took me a while cause I was using katrus as ur name lol not karina I also got sal now too anyone else on fb ??
Mrska hope this is it for u not long now till we got another baby ��
Where is yum these days she is very quite
Hope everyone else is doing well
AFM I dnt kno how many dpo I am and Iv got no symptoms only really sore right boob, I don't think Im pregnant and I'm still having this gut feeling I never was and I just got a bad test I really dnt kno wat to think I wish it was real so I kno I can fall.........grrrr who knows so frustrating.

Hey girls, sorry I've been so absent. Its hard to get on this site with my phone, it drains my battery. Been keeping up with all of you, congrats Laura on your baby boy!!

As for me, 2nd tri is going good. Had my 2nd u/s yesterday and he was extremely active. I'm still rooting for you trying and sal. This is all I can write for now. Thinking of all of you!

Thx yum I hope it's in the bag but I dnt think so I feel nothing except sore bbs.
Glad everything is going well for you.
It's New Years tonight so going out with my man to have Fun and watch the fireworks should b beautiful.
How is everyone else going
Laura where is a pic of ur baby boi keen to see him
Any girls take care talk soon
Happy new year

Hey ladies, im at work so cant write too much. Just a quick update. on cd i took my last opk i had because i always o on cd15 or 20 so i figured it would answer my question to when i o without really trying...okok i cheated and i am a really bad person..but i couldnt help myself. Either way cd 15 was positive. But oh was feverish and really sick so our bd timing was really bad and i couldnt force to much because i couldnt tell him i cheated .. lol. Im hoping the once was enough...u guys can check my chart if u like.

Also wanted to wish everyone a wonderful new years. xxx Love u all!

Hey girls jst an update I think af is here which means I only had a 26 day cycle iv never been so short what the hell is going on lately it's so frustrating, any insight would b helpful.
Hope u all had a great new year with ur family's
Love ya all xo

Sal your BD timing isnt bad ? a positive opk has detected your surge which happens before you ovulate (they say anywhere between 12-72 hours depending on who you ask) and you BD that night and the next then you have a good chance of catching it. BABY DUST

i dunno i have this feeling that to catch it i need to bd the day after my ovulation because thats what i did last time i got my bfp...somehow feel just twice wont be enough.....guess only time will tell now. But im getting soo impatient i dont even know what to do with myself. Gosh. Mrska how u feeling ur next on the list dear. Whens that beautiful girl gonna show

How is everyone today...im tww crazies over here someone wanna keep me occupied.

Trying sorry af got u what a B*** but sometimes after chemical preg our cycles can be out of whack for awhile. Before joining bnb i perhaps had one. Had a positive and got my period couple days after af was only 3 days late. To this day i ve no idea if it was a chemical or not, but my cycles where out of whack for 2 cycles so its normal. but still possible to get your bfp! ;) :hugs:

Uh oh are you symptom spotting? What ya got so far?

I agree that your bd pattern is good. I think I always felt that to get pg I had to bd before ovulation or it wouldn't happen but only got the day after O and caught so I would just try and be positive.

Trying - sorry af came :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->