Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

I assumed i had to the day after o too..but we only day of and day before...so im unsure. I ve had cramps and twinges. But nothing abnormal. im 5 dpo today. I ll be testing monday morning at 8 dpo. i recieved my wondfos this moring so im excited! :)

Hey girlys how r we all ??
mrska has that baby arrived yet she should b here by now.
AFM not much is happening I'm gunna do my best to temp this cycle to see if I'm still ovulating.
Sal I hope in a way I did have a chemical cause thn I kno I can at least fall
To me from what u said sounds pretty certain I kno I od on cd 14 cause i was temping for few days and then i saw the .4 degree rise and I only have a 11-12 day LP so it was about the right time but iv never had a cycle that small oh well here is to this cycle perio is finished so now the action starts lol lots of baby dust for u and I sal xo
Anyway I think I'm getting a cold feeling like shit gunna go have a sleep.
Take care girls xoxo

I ve found what helps is taking royal jelly. EVERY time i take that i get a positive opk the 14 th day of my cycle opposed to the 20th like always. my lp always stays between 13 and 15 days tho. so cycles are shorter and u have 5 days less to wait at the end. After a few cycles you even get an extra month in there. so its a good chance. HEres to hoping for you u catch soon.

I agree on Royal Jelly! I took that too, and so did OH. I think it helped. Also, drinking pomegranate juice to strenghten the uterus!

I never tried royal jelly but there are so many women on here who recommend it so I say that's worth a go.
On another supplement note I only did one thing different the month I caught and honestly think it made all the difference. I started taking a b-complex vitamin. They have a ton of ttc benefits. I'm pretty sure it delayed my ovulation (only a few days) but think that just meant it was working and that's when I caught. Dh can take them too as they are great for the little swimmers.

Sal - did you temp today? I notice there is a dot on your chart but want sure if it was a temp or something else lol.

Ya i ve been temping random days to give myself a sense of false hope :p lol i temped again today but the temp isnt inspiring confidence. :p I tested this mornig BFN. little depressing. And my gf just had her baby today so double whammy. Im trying to stay positive and not let it take control of my life like last time we were ttc...But darn thats a battle in itself and im seriosuly loosing!! hahaha

In later news....i was in the car running errands and BAm i got hit with an enormous pain in my gut. Approx 2-3 fingers above the pelvic bone to the right. Im not sure if thats where my ovaries are or my fallopian tubes where the egg might be traveling down but holy hell! its been on going for 10 min now and it hurts to even walk. Its lighter than before but if i move to fast or stand up it pulls and pinches. I dont want to symptom spot....but im thinking this could be a good sign...but then again if it hurts this much and i am preg what if its ectopic....Oh man im confused and very uncomfotable. And i m really trying to remember what it was like last time i got my bfp but its soo long ago i cant rememeber!! its like those little details have vanished from my memory!! Any thoughts/advice?

Sorry you are in pain hun. But hope it's not ectopic as I think ectopic would have hurt like that much later when the embryo would grow a bit more to be too big for the Fallopian tube. So lets count it as a good sign than :)

I think no matter what when you are ttc it becomes such a focus and its hard to not get obsessed.

The pain in your right side... Does it hurt when you apply pressure? Does it hurt more when you remove pressure?

Do be honest im sitting here poking my side :p it doesnt seem to be affected by either or. But the pain is now a pinch. Subtle. But i suppose if i have to choose id say when i put pressure i feel a little more and when i remove the pressure i feel it less. U have any ideas what it could be? Whats there anyways kidneys?

Wasn't sure exactly where the pain was just wanted to rule out it being your appendix lol doesn't sound like it is.

lol. Well at least its one possibility ruled out. Next testing day is wed at 10 dpo.

Wednesday yay I'm excited for you to test. I hope the pinching is a good sign at least.

Fingers crossed Sal praying that's a bfp heading ur way
I have started temping gunna try my best anyway it's gunna b a bit hard won't b able to do everyday since my partner works from 4pm-12am by the time he gets to me it's about one and then by the time we sleep its about 5 which is when I normally temp so its gunna b a bit blotchy lol but hopefully ill still c it and I will get in. I really wanna try royal jelly here it's retails at $80 Australian dollars is that to much to pay should I get them off eBay but will the b safe from can't trust eBay sometimes.
Mrska have u had ur baby yet, also did u add me on fb ??
Yum has been very quite hope all is going well for her
Kat, Laura love seeing pics of ur bubs on fb so cute.
Sorry if I missed anyone xo

Sal, how is the pain today? Anything different could be a good sign right! But not if its ectopic... Lets hope it doesnt last longer, the pain. Can't wait for you to test!

No pain today. It subsided an hour later. This morning my temp shot up. Was nauseated last night when i came in from shoveling all the snow, and my breasts are sore. Figured that out the hard way during sex lol oh squeezed a boob and i yelped! lol But the last time i got my bfp i had zero symptoms so im thinking they are all in my head...Uhh i hate the tww. hee hee about 24 hours till i test again. ;)

And i ve been also drinking my pomegranate juice since 2 dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->