Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

I just took an opk. Its not positive but its fairly dark for this point in my cycle. Give me a little bit of hope....maybe just maybe...;)

Ekkkkk post a pic sal this is so exciting sorry can't help but b super excited for u lol

Sal, keep on the pomegranate juice, I can't recommend it enough :) :dust:

Im sticking to it kat. And trying...i already trew it out. :p i was at work and didnt want to bring it in my pockets :p But its an opk test so trying not to get tooo excited. I still had a bfn yesterday. ....

Wow I don't come on all day and I miss some exciting build up here. I so hope this all means a bfp is on the way for you. Looking forward to you testing.

I just have to take a moment to say that IF I ever have another baby I just pray its a girl. We had Jacobs Brit Milah today (Jewish ceremony where circumcision is performed). And even though I am pro circumcision it is an awful day as I hate hearing my baby cry. He was over it in a minute but I am still feeling upset lol.

Sorry ladies ! I have been in hospital for the last week ! I got admitted last Thursday and kept in as I developed pre-eclampsia !! They were SO busy they couldn't get me induced until Sunday so I was stuck in there for 4 days it was horrible ! all they could do was manage my blood pressure with meds until they could induce me but YAH bbubba arrived safe and well weighing in at 6pound 14oz. They gave me a walking epidural (like a mini epidural) to keep my blood pressure down but boy oh boy i still felt everything pushing her out ! We don't have a name for her yet thugh, we are home now so we can figure it all out soon.

Aww mrsK congrats!! Scary about the pre-e and sucks you were stuck in there so long but so happy that baby arrived safely. Hope to hear a name soon!

Congratulations!!!! What a scary story about the pre-e... Hope you get some rest now and you can update us with lots of pica when you are ready!!

Afm, lots of pain when walking so have to minimize that. Havent had an u/s since week 30 so I'm kind of worried if little one is properly positioned and all that. They do feel he is head down and dropped but of course a u/s is way more accurate :p I also have had like 100 different gynecologists in my hospital. So annoying. Our tiny room is about done, if anyone wants me to put pics let me know. If not - no problem of course!!

Big hug to all

Yay congrats on the arrival I ur lil one hope ur both recovery fine xo
Sal when r u testing again ?

Yay Congrads mrska!!! Im soo happy for you. Get some rest and i am glad to hear they got the pre e under control. PRetty scary. Sending u lots of love for your new family addition.

How are all the other babies doing?
Cil not long now!! ;)

AFM tested this morning...its bfn but i have some serious line eye. Theres a line to be that s a very small shadow but it seems too far off. im included the pic if anyone wants to tweak it. :p But im pretty sure its a lose cause and my eyes are playing tricks.
https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o543/BNBgirls/Sandras%20Pics/WP_000190.jpg

I see a pink line hun, its not just you!! Oh dear.. Im holding it in till you test again *will not scream will not scream*

LOL! i see it then i dont....its really not clear!!! Uhh damn tests! lol do u have the time to try and invert it? **puppy eyes** im trying to not get tooo excited but need a sorta confirmation...hiihhiii

Sal, I def see a second line with a shadow... Hmmm, kinda tricky, will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Oie!! i dont see it anymore! lol :( Confuzzeled is me! hee hee

and kat happy 1 month to your darling angels!!

Thank you! Can't believe how fast a month went by. Makes me thinking have to go back to work very soon :(

Babies 2 min ago

https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj605/katrus78/d08f1be441751d6e576f2319f9053e83.jpg

Awwwh look at them!!! Sooo cute :) Do they sleep easy? they look so comfy!

Sal, yep i did! I was on my phone previously so couldnt do it, but i did it now:

https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o543/BNBgirls/Saltest/salinverted.jpg

https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o543/BNBgirls/Saltest/sa2l.jpg

Aww kat they are adorable!! they doo look soo snug

YEY!! thanks darling!! but i dont see any color in it so it must be bfn. Maybe friday will bring me different answers (wont be testing till friday) **i will hold out i will hold out** lol!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->