Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Cil, Ok I am confused now, I was referring to the faint line a little further down than the arrow...

I think the arrow is a little to much to the right because the line is a smudge on the left of the arrow. BUT the actual test i twist and turn and twist it and no line nothing...uurggh does it erase if too long out in the open??

U can always check my chart. Yea seems to be still up. ut from past experience it means nothing. uhhhh i cant help but feel a little disapointed. Drats. guess its waiting for af adn onto next cycle. uurrgh

Darn... I really saw a pink line :( maybe it will still show up!!!! Hope so!!

Thanks ladies. I have no idea why i did this to myself...but i tested again this morning. its still bfn so considering im 12 dpo ..being realistic a bfp isnt going to show up now. So i m out, and i am really tired of this darn game. Since may 2010 i ve been waiting. We started ttc so i was waiting to get my bfp for 9 months. then i waited for oh to be ready all the while every cycle hoping my pills would fail. Giving myself useless hope everytime. And now we are fully starting again and i already feel defeated. like somehow the game has won and i have lost. and now it is pure torture watching my whole family coo over my younger sister who is preg and in no sense of the word deserves it. And i have to watch the family take her side when she says extremely hurtful things to me, because the BABY is more important right now. So she gets away with everything. And i am more and more isolated, hurt and broken. it has now been 11 months since i last got preg and it is so hurtful to know another year has almost gone by without me getting my angel when others so freely get theirs. I think this bfn is hitting me really hard. And im rambling and crying for no reason. But i just feel so alone. Oh wont talk about ttc or babies because he is scared and doesnt want another miscarriage. and in the world of men what u dont discuss doesnt exist.
For years i have lived with not doing things in case i was preg. not bokoing trips, not drinking, not staying too long in the sun. not taking any tattoo appointments Not drinking coffee! My whole life was on hold for this baby that isnt coming and im SOO tired of it.

Sorry for my last rant. LOL had a bad day. It usually is brought on my work and my colleagues and when their stupidness coincide with my hormones and a bfn...its like a hurricane! lol so sorry again. Af is here its always easier when af shows up because then i can start feeling like I'm doing something towards getting my bfp instead of just waiting. I'm gonna get my royal jelly and drink lots of water. Eat lots of green vegetables and get lots of bding in...hopefully. so heres to cd1! :)

Hey ladies. Jsut curious to see where u guys are and how ur doing. Been awhile no ones posted anything (besides my useless ramblings LOL!) Oh is prepared to ttc fully now and i feel great. Last time i had the attitude that This was war AND i WAS going to WIN, i got my bfp. So my attitude is going to be a winning won because THIS is my cycle ladies!! Im getting my BFP! ;)

Sal, I read our thread all the time and saw your post, but felt so sad for you and didn't know what to say to make you feel better. I kept thinking gush I have had so many of those days when I felt like this. Different circumstances but same feeling. I am glad though you are feeling better and hope you keep on this positive attitude all the way. I believe in you and that you will fall pregnant Rey soon now that you guys are ttc fully! Love you.

AFM, I am thinking about going ack to work, I have to just set the date. The babies are doing well. We went to the doctor on Saturday, and they have gained 2lb each, and look great in general. Maddie is still very fussy but oh well, we just deal with it. I am also starting to think about losing weight but that is going to be a whole other journey.

Yay im soo glad the girls are doing well!! How long is maternity leave where you are? Is yur mom styaing wiht you to take car eof the kids while you go back to work?

The maternity leave here is only 3 weeks paid, and up to 8 more weeks unpaid. :( yep, and my mom is staying with me for good now. She can't wait for me to go back to work lol :) it's just too many people in our one-bedroom apartment. I am starting to think about how to buy a house. I am scared to even start the process as this is such a huge commitment.

Way too go sal! This will be your bfp!! Is oh taking royal jelly and vitamins too?

Happy to hear the girls are doing great Kat. I hope work won't be too hard on you, but glad mom is helping you out.

Afm. I'm so ready to go into labour! I'd want a natural delivery.. really hope it will happen. Who is next in line? Could it be me?

I think it's you Cil ;) I saw your pics on fb and you have a gorgeous bump!!!! So exciting!!!

Thanks Kat! Yes very exciting... Trying to prepare myself mentally... Any suggestions? :p

Yey! ya cil i do think you are next!! sooo exciting pretty soon all babies will be here|!

Hey girls how r u sorry been absent.
My chart is looking so weird like its all over the place not sure if iv even o'd yet if u girls wanna check it out tell me what u think that would b great the days where I haven't charted is cause my partner was with me those nights n by the time we go to bed in the morning it's already past my temping time.

Cil can't wait for u bubba to arrive did u add me on Facebook (Sandra) I think it's u lol
Kat love seeing ur baby pics they r so cute
Sal fingers crossed for ur bfp hopefully we will both have them soon
Laura ur little man is so cute so is Sam he looks very cheeky
Sorry if I missed anyone xo

Hey girls just catchin up!

Wow cil u are so close i cant wait to see your little guy!

Kat, your girls are just precious, im sure their big brother is so happy!

Sal, i can relate completely to how u feel, i started ttcing since early 2009 and it took that long to finally happen. I believe it will happen for you too, and trying as well dont give up hope! I never told u guys this but the doctors had told me i wasnt going to have kids but something inside told me they were wrong, and it finally happened. Im praying so much for both of you.

Laura i need ur fb address so i can stay in touch with u as well!

Hey trying, i don't think you o d yet, but keep temping. Its hard to get a clear answer tho if temping is a little irregular. But keep bding just in case.

Yum, thanks darling. Im very glad for you that your journey is now here and u are blessed with your little man coming soon. :) As for me I'm just hoping each cycle I'm closer to my goal. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->