• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

I replied to your journal but this requires a double reply. YAYYYYY I'm still in tears, so happy for you.

OH MY GOD!!! I'm over the moon for you!!! this is the best news! congrats honey!! if I could I'd hug ya! lol

Yay Sally this is awesome, I'm so so so happy for u. I wish I could hug u through my phone. Make sure u keep us posted. :dance: :dance: :dance:

I just saw ur journal so happy for u, u deserve this n this time u will have ur baby in ur arms. I wish I could give u a hug feel like I'm gonna cry lol so great to see u get ur bfp xo

Omg so proud of u sal, still over the moon with the news.
Lots n lots of hugs virtual sister xo :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Omg, Sal! Best day ever! Congratulations!!! So deserved! Happy and healthy pregnancy to you, sweety! Much love and happy hugs to you!

Hope all is going well for u sal when is ur first u/s to check baby ???

the 17 july!! OMG i think im going to go insane waiting for that date! i cant belive after 2 mc they still arent checking me early...:wacko:

WHAT!!!!!! That's crazy they should be treating you as high risk, that way they can keep close eye on you n bub. If I where u I would tell a white lie say u have had cramping n you want an ultrasound. 17th of July is so far away I would go crazy waiting that long. :(

Ya i think i just might do that if after my first appointment 17 june IF my dr wont scheduale me a sooner one. I ll try and plead and bargain with her! haha

yessssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats!!! gonne give u a hug om FB right now <3

Sal loving seeing your journal and ur lines are so strong. So happy for you xo

Thank you!! Im trying my best to stay positive usually I am. But today (this morning) I'm having bit of a slip...:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->