Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Cilnia glad af has left and you can start bding!! :) My temp was pretty stuck too at 36.6. :)

I'm here. Sorry but I don't get a lot of chance to get on the computer as I work full time.

Cycle day 10 tomorrow. Feel quite excited - woohoo!

I'm here too. Had been checking in but didn't get much chance to post as I was busy with my teething 17 month old. I am still waiting for AF to leave. My new thermometer has yet to show up so trying to figure out what that is about but may just say forget it and go to walmart tomorrow and get a new one there, much less hassle.

Most of you are entering the exciting point, the time when O is approaching and you can just focus on trying to catch the egg. I think there are going to be a lot of BFPs this cycle.

:happydance:

I'm so happy. I don't think I've been this happy in a long, long time. I finally clicked today that WE ARE having a BABY!

I have to say, I didn't believe it at all, when I first got my BFP, I didn't. I seriously thought it end up in a chemical or something, or that it was a false positive, anything, just not the fact that I could actually be pregnant. I just feel so happy! :happydance:

5 weeks today, I was dreading not getting to this point, I'm way past the date AF was due, I'm finally calming down and realising that this is happening!

Anyway, I'm starting to feel more and more pregnant. Morning sickness is slowly approaching, I can feel it getting stronger and stronger, my back pain isn't going away either, it seems to come back every two days or so, but one paracetamol relieves that pain, so thank god for that. I ended up in tears, on the bathroom floor in pain this morning, but it is all worth it. I had to POAS today too, I got a BLARING positive straight away, in like a second!

My little pumpkin is growing! :D :happydance:

Now, onto the job situation, I am sort of worried because the job is an hours drive away and we don't have a car currently, well, the main office is that far away, so I'm hoping they will put us in one that's a bit closer (15 mins in the car/30 mins on a bus) or travelling will seriously be a nightmare. Anyway, if we have to work further away, I'll just move closer to that town, it's not a problem but obviously, i'd prefer if it was closer to here! To be honest, at least I have a job lined up - that's what matters.

Anyway, I'm off to make a lovely mexican pasta for dinner! :D

I am so happy for you. Pregnancy was literally one of the happiest times in my life. My husband gives me such a hard time now because he is convinced when we have another one I will be miserable because I had such a great first pregnancy lol. I loved every moment of it, and I had morning sickness before missing AF right up until he was born lol so it wasn't that easy of a time it was just so great i didn't care if i had to throw up all day.

True. Even though I feel so bad half the time, I'm happy about it and I'm enjoying it!

I hope all of you will get your lovely BFPs this month so we can all be bump buddies together! :D

Hey girls, glad to see everyone in good spirits. I have looked into different threads in assisted conception section but it is way overwhelming there for me, so I will be mostly hanging with you guys. I don't understand the lingo on there too :(

:) Must be difficult, but we are happy to have you stick around. :)

You might as well have spoken for me, because i feel the same way! :D Don't you dare leave us Karina! hahahah

Ok so guess what, i bought some OPK today. Will receive tomorrow. lol! It's just that, i sort of have this feeling my O will be sooner this month. Woke up with some cramping today, and my CM is very watery. Just like the days before EWCM will appear.
My past cycles were: 36, 34, 32.. so it might as well be 30 this time.

So i'm POAS'in tomorrow :)

Oh and the weirdest thing happened today.

My grandma who lives in Croatia is very ill. She had to undergo surgery and we weren't sure she'd survive. But she did. Though she'll probably not fully recover. Anyways, we don't talk all that much. She calls my dad every now and then and we go there for the holidays but that's it really. Now suddenly she wanted me on the phone! You know why? To ask me if i wanted to have a baby any time soon. I was stunned and kind of tried to talk around it - didn't want my father to hear - but i said 'sure grandma, I'm sure it will happen' She said i shouldn't wait for it, but i should start immediately. I was really stunned! Glad my dad didn't ask what she said.

This must be my month, cause i have her blessing i guess!

Kat, you ARE not leaving us! We're here together until the last one is preggo, right? :happydance: I don't really know much about assisted conception as I've never had a chance to look into it, but I'll have a look through that forum and see if I can find anything of interest to you. I really hope that this will be it for you and that you'll have your baby this year, or at least, very very soon!

Cilnia, it's very muchly possible that you'll ovulate early so yes, get testing! Wow about your Grandma, I'm sorry she's ill and it's not looking good, though you definitely have her blessing, so I hope this will be it for you this cycle.

Now, the weirdest thing happened when we were visiting a friend of ours. They have a 5 year old daughter who drew a picture for me and OH, with.. a little girl. She didn't even know I'm pregnant, nor did our friends at that point, and she just came up to us and said 'This is for you, and for your little girl!' and she just looked at my stomach and smiled, I was like, woah. Automatically I said 'I don't have a little baby girl' - I don't know why I said that and she just replied 'but you soon will, right?'

Is that weird or is it just me?!

That is super weird! Weird things going on here.... lol! What a psychic girl hm.... Did you eventually tell or not yet?

Yeah, I told her parents, then I told her, and she was like 'See, I told you!'
I was a bit confused! Little psychic girl.

She also has 3 cats and a dog, all 4 of them, would NOT leave me alone for a second. Cats seem to want to hug me and dog follows me around everywhere. When my OH hugged me (squeezed me!) she started to bark :haha: Do you think they can tell?

I think they can! I know this dog who would always sniff woman's bums when they were in they're period :p

I pay attention to my cats every cycle, hoping they'll follow me even more then they already do. lol.

:haha: it was really weird! The dog, just lays next to me, or jumps on the sofa and puts her head on my legs and just lies there. It's so cute! :haha:

Sunni, thats such a cute story, she seems to be quite the intuitive little girl. :) And i see she ahs predicited a little girl just like you think, im anxious to see if you are right!!!

I know. I would love to have a little girl. But then again, as long as the baby is healthy, I don't mind! My OH is almost certain we'll have a girl, he doesn't accept any other option. All the predictions and everything say that we'll have a girl, but we'll see in a few weeks, right? It was just so weird that she didn't even know I was pregnant and she was telling me that we ARE gonna have a little BABY GIRL soon. It was random! I hope she's right, haha.

After my first scan, I'll be sending off my O tests and Pregnancy tests, so if any of you would like them, give me a shout. I don't mind sending them abroad :p

Aaaww, guys, you are so sweet! I didn't really think I'd leave you, I just looked into those other forums about assisted conception cause I wanted to learn more about it. However, I've been reading so much about IVF in a past couple of days that I think I know everything there is to know for a regular person.

Cil, wow, I would feel the same way if my grandma started talking babies out of blue with me! Sometimes it feels like the older people and the young kids have that gut feeling more than the rest of us. Maybe she saw something when she was in surgery?

Sunni, the little girl must have extrasensoric gift. It's already amazing she knew you were pg, let alone you are having a girl. Speaking of a girl, I'd do almost anything to get a girl, but have been really working on myself to prepare myself and not be disappointed if I have another boy. I did even try to sway for a girl before but it didn't result in any baby, obviously. I am going to ask my doc to implant two embies in me in hopes that one may stick, but mostly to increase the odds of having a girl. Although with my luck, I will end up with two boys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->