Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Cil, I like your ticker, it matches your avatar well. I guess green and black are your favorite colors lol?

Karina: Thanks! Yes they are my favorite colors :) lol. My house is black/gray, with green plants everywhere. Hihi.

And uhm... i don't care! I'd like a boy and a girl - both are just great! as long as healthy. But i think, if i must choose, i'd like a boy first :)

Ladies...I'm having a very rotten day.
But more importantly my dad called, I was at work and told him to call me back. Someone came to see me later to give me their condolences (they learned it on facebook)...i had no idea, but my grandfathers wife jsut died. My dad was calling to tell me..and i was busy. My step mom had psoted it on her status that she was gone, makes me soo mad that everyone knew before me, adn so sad to have lost her. What a terrible way to find out. I dont know what happened. I still have to call my dad back when i finish work in about 45 min. :S What a terrible thing. I just feel....broken.

Thanks hun. Im still sad about it, but at the same time unsure how to feel.
She was brought in the hospital because she had a heart attack, it was minor and could be treated and prevented to stop another, but she refused treatment and argued it was her time to go....sure enough 4 hours later she had another attack and didnt make it. All because she refused treatment. Is it supposed to be easier knowing this is what she wanted??

Omg, midnight, I am so sorry. If that's what she wanted, than the rest of the family around her have not much choice but to accept it, I guess. Hang in there, you gotta be a good support to your dad. :hugs:

Oh, and yeah, what the... where are your opks? I see you got wet cm today on your CD10, just like last cycle, so if your cycles are around 30 days, you still have a few days before you have to start testing. I had returned my CB digi opks today, as I really need some money to make it til next Friday. I don't think they would be useful since they now will have my cycle under their absolute control until IVF. It was kind of a sad moment to give them back to the store.

And yeah, midnight, if I have twin boys, I will send you one of them! jk

Sunnii, has it worked out for you about your job?

Laura, MrsKA, Louise - where are you, guys? What is happening with you? How are you doing?

midnight - I am so sorry for your loss and for how you found out. There is never an easy way to find out that someone has passed but I do think they should have waited until you knew before posting it on facebook and feel bad that you found out in such a bad way.

I'm a hospice cna. Its my job to be with someone when they die and I know how hard it can be on people when that person refuses treatment. I don't think anyone can say anything to make the questions go away because it makes the family wonder how much longer could she have been with us if she would have fought. But from experience I will tell you this, more often then not when I have someone who I am working with and they tell me they really feel its their time to go, they are right.
I have seen situations where the family push them to fight when they dont want to and they always end up going down hill really fast and in a more painful way. So I think she really knew it was her time and wanted to leave this world on her terms without having to go through more. So I am sorry for the pain you are feeling now and while nothing will ever make her matter less in your heart I hope at least the pain will ease in time.

AFM - I am here sorry for the lack of writing. Had a long day playing with my son at the park today. He was such a funny kid, he refused to walk home and when I picked him up he just kept saying "night night, night night" and as soon as we came home he crashed.

Got my new thermometer so temping resumes tomorrow. Still waiting for AF to leave but think its getting close.

Oh Mid, how sad :( im so sorry for your loss. I know it must feel strange to know she refused treatment. I mean you are sad she's gone, but she wasn't so should you feel better?! Its weird.. mixed feelings right. Well i hope you are doing well and i wish you lots of hugs!!

Once again, so sorry midnight :hugs:

Kat, I'm still wondering about the job. Don't know what's gonna happen. I haven't yet made a decision, but turns out I'm in the office 2 hours away from me..

ladies, you really are an amazing group. All I can say is thank you a lot. :hugs:

Sunni, what are you going to do? Are the trains/metros/wtv to get you to your job??

Laura I'm happy you ll be temping again :) now we can stalk your chart. hee hee

I got my OPK today, glad i decided to buy them. I did one and it was nearly positive. Strange. I'm thinking in a few days it will be super positive!

Great!! you should keep them and photograph them so we can compare (eventually anyways when I get my tests :p)

Ok i will!

This one is from 2 month ago btw:

Attachments

• IMAG1666.jpg
    IMAG1666.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 5
I found a Russian website pretty close to BnB, and it's funny that they use pg sneezes instead of baby dust. It was so weird to see all the same discussions but in my own language. I am so used to all the English ttc terminology and abbreviations that it took me a while to figure out what they were taking about cause they use their own ttc lingo.

Midnight, how are you and your family doing. You said funeral is tomorrow... How sad. Sending you my :hugs:

Cil, I was gonna say hehe, even your tests are green, but I guess that's how Internet cheepies look like :)

Hey ladies, sorry I have been busy with work ! So sorry to hear of your loss Midnight ! that sucks that you had to found out later :( Hope you and your family are doing ok

Just saying hi :hi:. AF has now left the building so finally ready to get this cycle going.

I'm really curious how my cycle will go this time. I came off depo is september (only had one injections of it, didn't agree with me) and since then my cycles were all over the place. I normally have a 28/29 days cycle, however the 2 cycles before starting to chart one was 42 days (longest ever) and the other was 31 then the 28. So this last cycle being 28 days was right on to how I used to be so wondering if my body is finally regulated but has got me to thinking. My luteal phase was only 10 days last cycle, as I never charted before I am wondering if my luteal phase has always been 10 days and I just never knew. It seems really short, is 10 days short enough to be concerned?

Never really realized how much information charting can give you about your own body, really interested to see what happens though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->