Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Midnight :hugs: Yey for OPKs! I hope your ones arrive soon!

Also, in regard to the job, there is no public transport going to that village AT ALL. The office is in an industrial estate that's super hard to get to, you can only get there by car, or by taxi which costs £26 one way! That's sort of a joke. No way in hell I'm paying that much to get to work, ONE way.

Kat, I know what you mean. I found a website in Polish, very similar to BnB and god, I don't have a clue of what half the terminology means :haha: I have to say, I prefer BnB.

Laura, yey for temping! I'll check out your chart even though I don't have a clue about them! :haha: I need to finally read up on charting :dohh:

I'm glad everyone seems happy and moving on to the next cycle. I hope we get some BFPs this month, we need them! :D

Just dropping in for a second. My spotting stopped, it actually just lasted two days, and the nurse said it is normal break-through bleedin when yor body starts to adjust to bcp. I watched some videos on injections, both subcutenious and intramuscular cause I gotta learn how to do them in case oh is not here on some of those days. The intramuscular ones are pretty scary, don't know how I will handle to poke myself with these needles. Ouch!

Ouch! I freak out when I see needles :rofl: I could not do it myself and I'd probably cry if someone had to inject me everyday. I mean, I faint when I get the flu jab, when I had the implant removed. I'm a wuss!

I think you are very strong to use injections!

What date are you now looking forward too Karina?

Wow, karina injections.......very strong woman u are. You are very determined.

Ouchy I hate needles ! although after 14 blood tests in 14 weeks I don't even bat an eyelid with them anymore. Hate injections though gah ! Brave woman Katrus !

Snap Midnight I got my dip this morning too and almost have a positive OPK whoop ! Question though when does ovulation occur and after which positive OPK, your first or last ??? I keep reading different things !

With work situation, well, we decided not to take the jobs and keep on looking. Something will pop up soon. As long as I work for 13 weeks, I'll get my maternity allowance, for now we are receiving Job Seekers Allowance, so that's keeping us up until we find work. I feel so weird being out of work. I've always had a job since I was 16 until last week :haha:

Midnight, glad you're feeling better.

You know, girls, I was gonna post a post about baby shopping here but I can't help but feel bad and selfish for posting it so I only posted it in my journal. I won't post any baby related stuff as I don't want to upset you guys. I know how I was when we were TTC so. :(

With work situation, well, we decided not to take the jobs and keep on looking. Something will pop up soon. As long as I work for 13 weeks, I'll get my maternity allowance, for now we are receiving Job Seekers Allowance, so that's keeping us up until we find work. I feel so weird being out of work. I've always had a job since I was 16 until last week :haha:

Midnight, glad you're feeling better.

You know, girls, I was gonna post a post about baby shopping here but I can't help but feel bad and selfish for posting it so I only posted it in my journal. I won't post any baby related stuff as I don't want to upset you guys. I know how I was when we were TTC so. :(

Thats very considerate of you but speaking for myself (not sure how everyone else feels) I am so happy for you and love hearing about pregnancy and baby stuff that I love hearing about it. I am not even pregnant and drive my husband crazy with talk about buying new baby stuff. He is dreading if we have a girl because all of our newborn boy clothes will have to be replaced with a brand new girlie shopping spree :haha:.

I just saw that I missed everyone saying what they wanted (boy, girl) and I really can't decide and don't really care either way. When I was pregnant with my first we wanted a girl so badly, thats all we talked about was our little girl, we stayed team yellow so didn't find out until our beautiful boy was born what he was and now my husband wants nothing more then another boy and I love having a boy so much that I think I do too.

Haha. :D Good. I don't want to upset anyone here.

I don't mind either or. I just want a healthy & happy baby! :D

Thanks Sunni hopefully I will O over the next few days !

As for gender we would really love a boy but we have two girls and my angel baby was a wee girl too so I think we would probably end up with another girl. I don't really mind either way though, with my last pregnancy I was so desperate for a boy but now gender is far less relevant, all that matters is that it is healthy and doesn't die on me !

Hey, girls, it is so exciting you are starting to test for O! Fun time :)

Sunnii, I will probably sound terrible, but yeah, I'd def be jealous somewhat if you posted about baby stuff. Honestly, I need just a little more time for that. But I love having you here and thank you for being considerate. Please don't be mad.

OH now said he will be most likely away during the whole time I will do injections so I prob have to find someone else who will do it for me. I don't mind doing the belly injections but wouldn't be able to do the butt ones. But it's not for three more weeks though. Right now, I am counting down to my appointment on 13th of March, they will tell me all the dates for everything at that appointment. Then I will let you guys know what's going on.

Bd a lot, everybody, don't miss that eggie!!!

Kat, that's why I asked first :) Plus I've got my journal to go crazy with stuff like that :) I won't post it in here if someone minds it and I'm not mad either. I know how you feel, I've been there too. I didn't appreciate people talking about their pregnancy in TTC groups, so I'm trying to avoid that subject here :p

How's everyone feeling today?

It's been a great idea of you to start the journal! It's a great way to follow everything :)

I've been quite busy these days. Ovulation seems to be a few days away. Atleast i hope so! Can't wait to begin the TWW. Looks like you girls will start tww before me though, our cycles are kind of starting to get different.

Midnight - awww, how cool, I'll be watching your sticks for sure. I can't poas for like a month, and def got the urge, so will be watching yours and others closely, so please do post them.

Sunnii, thank you! I will be prob visiting your journal silently for a while though :)

Can someone give me a good recepie (not sure how to spell it)? wanna cook something new for oh. We Russians celebrate Women's day on March 08, wanna surprise him with something yammi and new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->