Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Hi, quick visit.

Sorry haven't had time to catch up on posts but hope you're all ok?

Have been working ridiculous hours and am ill so have been off work this week and trying to rest/get better while trying to concieve - not easy!

Just off to bed now to fight the pain of illness and do some BDing - last thing I feel like doing :wacko:

Keep fighting the good fight with positive mental attitude :thumbup:

Might have time to chat tomorrow from my sick bed

xxx

Karina, i'd have to see if i can make a recipe in english with some real dutch food. It's difficult because i don't know all the names of the ingredients :)

Hey ladies sorry im sooo busy but just wanted to pop and say yah + opk ! Anyone else ???

Louise!! Get well soon!! We are all sending you lots of remedy :hugs:

Mrska!!! Woohooo You ll soon be in your tww!! How exciing!! Keep bding for 3 days!!

I think everyone is in freeze mode right now :) midnight, can you include the link to your tests topic in your signature? I'd like to check it out from time to time :)

I am still looking around for someone who has experience giving injections. My friend's friend got an IVF baby 9 years ago, and her husband is really good at it. I asked if he could give me shots, and they said yes, but unfortunately they live like 40 min away from me, so I'd have to travel every day there... But if I can't find anyone closer, I would do that I guess. I hope the shots are not twice a day. Can't wait for the 13th to come and find out about the protocol.

My best friend back in Russia is due to give birth on march 16th, but prob going to induce for c-section (baby is big), I am kinda scared for her and actually can't wait to see that baby (only took me about 7 months to stop being jealous lol!). I am actually looking forward to see the baby. I've sent to much clothes and toys for him already! It is her first.

Other than that, my 9yo son is doing his first ISAT tomorrow (it's a major test here), so I have been training him to make sure he gets a high score. Work has been crazy also for the past couple of days. It's almost 9pm here but I still have to go back there and finish some stuff. Good thing I work very close to my house.

Hey kat,
ya the link is in the signature, where it says visit my opk journey.
Wow work sounds a little crazy. :)
At 9 years old they take a big test?? Wow, im glad we dont have any!! We dont even have sats in quebec..lol. Not sure if thats a good thing or not.

Yeah, I noticed your link after I wrote it, oops :) hope your opks will get darker soon!

How's everyone else doing? Are you guys trying to keep yourselves busy on purpose to make time pass by faster while you're waiting to O? :) in any case, hope everyone is in good mood and full of energy to go into TWW!! Sending you lots of love!

Lol yeh kind of am Kat, trying not to obsess and stress right before O. In the tww i let myself, because theres nothing i can do then anyway :p
how exciting for your friend! Good luck with your son, hope he gets a high score.

Mrska, hope you catch that egg!!!

Heheh we are trying !!! Im still getting really dark positive opks so i think i'm getting a really good surge, i've never had such a dark positive OPK before !

hi, i'm currently 2dpo and im so anxious lol, my husband and I have been TTC for almost a year now. its been a struggle but im praying for this cycle :)

How exciting! Do you chart, use opk? Fingers crossed for you!

welcome Yumeniou.
Hoping this time you caught the eggy!! :) And Im curious to know the same as cilnia what was your weapon of choice, if any??

I'm just using FertilAid, i've tried charting before but i tend to forget first thing in the morning (cuz im so not a morning person) but other than that, just wait and see :)

Oooooh, we have a new member, Yumenoinu, welcome! :hi: :happydance:
I hope you stick with us for a while ;) I'll add you to the main list after I write this up :D

Anyways, girls, I'm buzzzzzzzzzing! I woke up this morning, in an absolutely shit mood, seriously, I could kill someone. This whole job situation pissed me off, I didn't want to decline that other job, but I simply had to, no way of getting there.

So, anyway, I do my usual morning routine on the PC - log in to my emails, facebook, Babyandbump, Jobseekers direct website and there we go. I usually have a few emails in the morning, but never more than 12. Boom 15.

First one - you were unsuccessful in your application, and another, and another.. ARGH!
Then three emails..
You have an interview at this and this location on the 25th of March at 3pm..
You have an interview set up for 17th of March at 10am..
You have an interview set up on the 9th of March at 6pm..

WOAH! 3 Interviews for 3 jobs, reaaaaally close by! - 2 are across the road!! :D and the third one is the best one, half an hour away. God, I hope I get one of them! That has put me in such a good mood :D

Got a call from my midwife today to confirm the appointment on Tuesday too, she seemed so lovely :D I can't wait to see her on Tuesday :happydance:

Feeling awesome. CM is still super strong, boobs are sore and now they look even more like a road map! :haha:

How is everyone today?

Lots & lots of baby dust to you all! :D :dust: :dust:

Thats great sunnI! Im hoping lots that you get the best one of the bunch!!! Postive vibes your way!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->