Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Goooood! I think BDing everyday does have results! We BD'ed every other day and then everyday over O and it.. worked :haha: So best of luck and lots of baby dust to you!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Sunnii, congrats on the interviews! Wish you to get the best one! I've had such a tough time getting a job when I was pg. couldn't get one until I was like 7 months pg, here in US no one really wants to hire if they know they have to pay for maternity leave. So I ended up getting hired by Arctic Circle, a fast food fish place. I mean yeah... Good times lol, I than gave birth on my day off, luckily. So I really hope the situation in UK is better and that you get it now whil you are not showing yet (if it does make a difference there). In any case, good luck, sweety!

Yum, welcome to he bunch! Hope you like it here! Btw, I was on Fertile Aid too for a while.

Cil, Midnight, MrsKa, Laure, Louise - go get that egg! You guys are so close! Iam very excited for you girls!

Ok, I am off to work now, stayed there last night til about 1 am, feel exhausted. Both of my co-workers are out sick, but I especially need my assistant. She scheduled a ton of people for rent recertifications for yesterday and today, and than called in sick.. So I got dumped with all of these people on my own, plus I have my own job to do. No, I mean, I know, she actually is sick, for sure, but what bad timing! Damn it. Rant over.

It's not bad here. I need to work 13 weeks to get maternity leave :D 39 weeks paid :D I also go off work 11 weeks before I'm due :)

Here. I found what we can be looking forward and counting down for Sunnii and Ja123 - the gender ultrasound! I hope you're getting one at 16 weeks! Guys, I can't wait for all of us to get preggos and than make a cute picture in photoshop of our babies together!!

Oh,and I was thinking the other day, my first pg was in April, and my second was in April. I think April is my month as my egg transfer will be in April too. Maybe my body doesn't know how to get pg any other month? Lol

Here though, most hospitals don't tell you what gender the baby is, can't usually find out till birth! I've got my first scan in roughly a week and a half/2 weeks! :)

Here though, most hospitals don't tell you what gender the baby is, can't usually find out till birth! I've got my first scan in roughly a week and a half/2 weeks! :)

What? WHAT? No way! My whole second pg split in two parts: before I knew and after I knew. Don't you guys have like special u/s places that only do gender? Like private? I went to one, it was like $40, and they gave me pictures and a video with a touching lullaby baby song. It was so overwhelming. I was refusing to leave until someone would tell me it's a girl. They didn't, it was too obvious it was a boy.

Some hospitals do and some don't, although I don't even want to know until I give birth :) Not worth paying over a £100 pound to find out the sex of the baby when I could spend that on more baby clothes or something. I'd like it to be a surprise :D

Oh, and I don't want to know the sex, nor does my OH so we both want to wait till birth :D

Midnight falls You may not have missed it, get BDing ASAP. I have the opposite and have had 3 days of postive OPKS. It makes it way harder to know when ive ovulated/ovulating. We have BD every night for the last 4 nights and will do it for the next 3 nights just to make sure but im finding it weird that the surge is lasting so long !

It's not bad here. I need to work 13 weeks to get maternity leave :D 39 weeks paid :D I also go off work 11 weeks before I'm due :)

Wait, SERIOUSLY?! I knew maternity leave and benefits were better in the UK than in the US... but are you kidding me?!?!?! That's unbelievable. Can you find me a job there? I'll totally move!

Well we have 2 different maternity allowances here. It goes via your employer if you've worked for the company for 26 weeks BUT if you haven't worked there for 26 weeks, BUT you have worked for at least 13 weeks in the 66 weeks prior to birth, you qualify for Maternity Leave from the government, roughly same money :) It is quite good here :haha:

I get to go off on my maternity leave 11 weeks before I'm due as well :)

oops sorry girls, i forgot to mention that i used the clearlbue ovulation tests to know when I was ovulating :p

I just posted this in a post in the pregnancy forum, I thought it might be useful to you, basically what I did to get my BFP.

I was on the implant since I was about 12/13 until last December. Last November, I had extreme pains, heavy bleeding for a few days, I went to the hospital to find out I just miscarried a baby. It was a big shock to the system. A huge one. I got the implant removed and we decided to TTC. I got my implant removed on the 20th of December, got my first AF 26th of January and my BFP two weeks ago. It took us a month to conceive, although..

I have been taking pre natal vitamins since November.

I checked my CM everyday at the same time.

I checked my CP everyday at the same time.

I used saliva ovulation microscope and as soon as I started to see ferning, I used POAS OPKs, got a positive on the first one I took and I ovulated roughly 24 hours later.

My OH also took vitamins, the conception ones for him.

We BD'ed every other day throughout the cycle and as soon as I started getting watery CM, we BDed everyday, sometimes few times a day!

For my whole cycle I had a lot of garlic, sunflower seeds and tonnes of pomegrante juice - all which help with fertility.

I also drank 3 raspberry leaf teas a day with 2 teaspoons of honey in each one, one in the morning, one in the afternoon and one before I went to bed.

I had a LOT of grapefruit juice throughout my whole cycle.

After BDing, I kept everything inside for at least 30 minutes and usually went to sleep straight after - it was quite messy but worth it!

I always orgasmed after my OH was done due to the fact that the cervix dips into the pool of sperm during orgasm and helps sucking it up and making their journey easier!

I also took Agnus Castus until my first AF.

I took omega 3 everyday too!

Got my BFP at 9DPO 6 weeks tomorrow!

Good luck to all TTCers!

I never got any proper EWCM below my cervix, I always had to push CM out of my cervix to see what it was actually like!

I just posted this in a post in the pregnancy forum, I thought it might be useful to you, basically what I did to get my BFP.

I was on the implant since I was about 12/13 until last December. Last November, I had extreme pains, heavy bleeding for a few days, I went to the hospital to find out I just miscarried a baby. It was a big shock to the system. A huge one. I got the implant removed and we decided to TTC. I got my implant removed on the 20th of December, got my first AF 26th of January and my BFP two weeks ago. It took us a month to conceive, although..

I have been taking pre natal vitamins since November.

I checked my CM everyday at the same time.

I checked my CP everyday at the same time.

I used saliva ovulation microscope and as soon as I started to see ferning, I used POAS OPKs, got a positive on the first one I took and I ovulated roughly 24 hours later.

My OH also took vitamins, the conception ones for him.

We BD'ed every other day throughout the cycle and as soon as I started getting watery CM, we BDed everyday, sometimes few times a day!

For my whole cycle I had a lot of garlic, sunflower seeds and tonnes of pomegrante juice - all which help with fertility.

I also drank 3 raspberry leaf teas a day with 2 teaspoons of honey in each one, one in the morning, one in the afternoon and one before I went to bed.

I had a LOT of grapefruit juice throughout my whole cycle.

After BDing, I kept everything inside for at least 30 minutes and usually went to sleep straight after - it was quite messy but worth it!

I always orgasmed after my OH was done due to the fact that the cervix dips into the pool of sperm during orgasm and helps sucking it up and making their journey easier!

I also took Agnus Castus until my first AF.

I took omega 3 everyday too!

Got my BFP at 9DPO 6 weeks tomorrow!

Good luck to all TTCers!

I never got any proper EWCM below my cervix, I always had to push CM out of my cervix to see what it was actually like!

I'm curious Sunii, did you have any kind of symptoms per dpo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->