Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Let's just say that on ovulation day, I was almost 98% certain I was pregnant. I felt good and positive about my cycle but generally, the first sign was definitely the cramping. I had a lot of cramping, coming and going from both ovaries for the first 2 -3 days. Then I started getting twinges until 5DPO when I suddenly got super ill for like 12 hours, I had a fever and a full blow flu (remember that girls? was so weird) then I woke up in the morning feeling amazing. I felt sooooo good but I started getting white stretchy CM which I still have to this day. 6DPO in the afternoon, I woke up with sharp pains in my boob and my abdomen - that was implantation! Lasted 2 - 3 hours and then it disappeared. White stretchy CM continuted. Boobs were sore from ovulation until 5DPO and at 6DPO they got super sensitive and super sore, especially the nipples :blush: I was very tired for the two weeks and kept napping and going to bed by 8pm most nights. My cervix was high until 2DPO then it dropped and went up high in the sky on 6DPO again, stayed there.. and I haven't checked it since I got my BFP. I was generally super wet and I had super sore boobs, that random outburst of flu was probably due to the egg implanting too. My abdomen started going really hard at 5DPO too and I was verrrrryyy bloated from ovulation and to this day! (I've got a pic of my bump in my journal - bloaty bump!) I generally felt very positive about the cycle, I really did. Ask anyone here :haha:

Hmm.. I think that's about it :)

Wow Sunnni I had just come on to ask if anyone had experienced cramping and bloating around and shortly after ovulation ? I have had cramping all day and pain in my sides with wicked bloating ! but it feels like AF pain I actually thought maybe a random AF was on her way but not bleeding just lots more EWCM. Im cycle day 15 now ! eeeeek hopefully its the start of something !

Mrska, I feel like everyone went off to bd :) what are u still doing here? :)

Hehehe its only 6:43pm here, Hubby isnt even home from work yet !

i couldn't think of a name girls, so ha. Let's think of something unique together :haha: I'm crap with names :rofl:

This is a thread for all the girlies who met in the '1dpo. Looking for tww buddies' thread this month. Instead of posting in the tww after it's up, we can keep in contact and update each other on this thread, through ttc, pregnancy and going through the tww's together! :d

our members!

louisesix (uk)

katrus (usa)

midnightfalls (ca)

laura617 (usa)

babybumpahead (usa)

cilnia (nl)

mrska (nz)

:bfp:sunnii (uk) :bfp:

:bfp:ja123 (usa) :bfp:

Yumenoinu - where you from? :d

anyyyyywaaay, hoping for a february bfp for all of us! :dust:

usa :)

Thank you! I'm so excited I'm starting on Saturday! First pay will be next week, so I can do more baby shopppiiing! :happydance:

Hi! I'm here - haven't disappeared, just been in a foul mood and not on here as much.

Congrats on your new job Sunnii! Very exciting - what will you be doing?

How's everyone else?

Yes! Tww started for you Midnight :) Awesome! Keep track of every symptom - we want to symtom check with you hahaha!

Congrats on the job Sun! Hope you'll like it there.

Hope your feeling ok Ja123... how's the tummy feeling?

Karina: which month was your month again? April right? It would be so awesome if it were your month again... I really really hope so for you!!! 13th is coming closer now.... excited! :) Can't wait to hear those dates.

For me.. not sure. kind of a strange cycle for me, not feeling all too positive just yet - but there is still chance i'll catch my egg. So i'm not giving up yet! We will try to BD tonight, my OPK was kind of dark so i hope it will be in time. And then maybe in two days we'll BD again :) Fingers crossed!!!!!

Baking cupcakes... 60 of them.. they totally failed :( The taste is good, but they have risen very strangely. I wanted to make them for a family birthday tomorrow. Not sure what to do now. I could mask it with lots of icing or have to make it again but i'm super tired so i think i'll just put a lot of icing on it :p

Happy woman's day you lovely ladies! You are all - each and every one - beautiful and super sweet... Bump buddies here we come :D

:sex::sex::sex::sex:

Too much this week - not feeling 'comfortable'! Too much information?

Eeeek I dont know whats going on here ! I ran out of OPKS but had a negative test yesterday morning (could have possibly passed as a positive certainly no where near as dark as the previous ones. Anyway today I have no EWCM but had lots yesterday so from everything it looks like ive ovulated and ive been having cramps but still no temp rise yet ! Here is my chart, I also got a positive on CD 12 but it was late at night so didnt bother putting it in.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/33d319

Argh do you think I didnt ovulate ? I always thought that the temp rise could show up a few days after ovulation but on all the fertility friend charts i've looked at they always pinpoint the day of ovulation being the day before the temp rise which I havent had yet but dont have EWCM today ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->