Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

LOL louise, there is no such thing as tmi on this site. :p Too much is good news. Hopefully you ll get your bfp. Have you pinpointed O yet^

No, decided not to do OPK this month bu hopefully I o'd wthen I usually do :)

Karina: which month was your month again? April right? It would be so awesome if it were your month again... I really really hope so for you!!! 13th is coming closer now.... excited! :) Can't wait to hear those dates.

Happy woman's day you lovely ladies! You are all - each and every one - beautiful and super sweet... Bump buddies here we come :D

Cilnia, yep, my month is April! I used to really want to give birthing a summer, but now this is just too much to as for, I am just hoping for any month baby!

And oh, you beat me to the women's day congrats :) its very big in Russia and non-existent in US. But since me and oh are Russians, he is bringing me flowers and a present tonight. Nice, very looking forward to it! But to all of you girls, as midnight said - today is the day to exercise your rights as a woman! Lol let them wash the dishes and do all the housework, at least for one day! :)

As for me, until I get confirmed o on FF, i ll be taking opk tests every morning. Once it is confirmed I'm thinking of writing a journal until I start taking HPT tests. Every day i ll write my symptoms if any, and then post a test, if i indeed take one on that day. :)

This is such a good idea. It's kind of what Sunnii did, and now she has the journey all written down to look back to and to share with others. Great!

:sex::sex::sex::sex:

Too much this week - not feeling 'comfortable'! Too much information?

That's what it felt like last month for me. We did 8 days straight, and than every other day. I was exhausted and uncomfortable too, no joke.

Eeeek I dont know whats going on here ! I ran out of OPKS but had a negative test yesterday morning (could have possibly passed as a positive certainly no where near as dark as the previous ones. Anyway today I have no EWCM but had lots yesterday so from everything it looks like ive ovulated and ive been having cramps but still no temp rise yet ! Here is my chart, I also got a positive on CD 12 but it was late at night so didnt bother putting it in.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/33d319

Argh do you think I didnt ovulate ? I always thought that the temp rise could show up a few days after ovulation but on all the fertility friend charts i've looked at they always pinpoint the day of ovulation being the day before the temp rise which I havent had yet but dont have EWCM today ??

This happenned to me last month, I even posted a thread about it. But I did ovulate, it was confirmed by my clinic. I discovered after much stress about it, than the temp rise may take two days. Here is the link.

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/877638-no-temp-rise-after-ovulation-any-ideas-why.html

Oh, and I don't want to know the sex, nor does my OH so we both want to wait till birth :D

Ok, than we're looking forward to birth! But how are shopping than? What have you been buying for baby, I mean not knowing the colors yet? I want to buy smth, really holding myself back, since I am not even pg yet. But I am not sure what to buy if I don't know the gender.

Thanks Katrus and MF ! ohhh im far too impatient and want to go SHOPPING lol. I found out with both my girls what I was having and when I get pregnant again i'll found out too. If it were to have a boy id seriously have nothing so id need to slowly accumulate boy stuff over the pregnancy. I have much respect for people who can wait though !

I have nothing too, even no boy stuff cause it was so long ago that I gave everything away. I shopped for baby stuff for many of my friends in past few years but never bought anything for my future child. But as soon as I confirm pg with a blood test - god help me!

I have nothing too, even no boy stuff cause it was so long ago that I gave everything away. I shopped for baby stuff for many of my friends in past few years but never bought anything for my future child. But as soon as I confirm pg with a blood test - god help me!

I completely understand that, i was like that for awhile but when my husband and I began TTC, I wanted to start buying the stuff we needed just in case, so we got unisex clothes, a unisex crib set, stroller and car seat, toys, bath, bottles and pacifiers, health stuff etc, the only thing we are waiting on buying is a crib until we get a bfp. but its a whole lot of money! I'm glad we collected over the year :)

Woah! So you are basically packed! Nice. My best friend did not find out what s.he is having until 7 months pg, so I was also buying some unisex clothes for her. It was actually pretty hard besides the all white or beige stuff. I was sick of yellow. Fortunately, I did tak a chance and got some light blue, and the baby is going to be a boy. She's due any day now, I am very excited for her.

:) I think I would like the excitement of going through birth excited to see what it is. Stats show that its easier on the mother as well. So theres a positive. :) But OH wants to know...so, I dont know. Guess it will be a battle of the wills.

:) I think I would like the excitement of going through birth excited to see what it is. Stats show that its easier on the mother as well. So theres a positive. :) But OH wants to know...so, I dont know. Guess it will be a battle of the wills.

we almost decided to do that since we've already picked the names for each gender :) but in the end we know we both dont have that patience to wait to find out lol

Hahaha at least you know what DPO you are MF ! I STILL have no temp rise ARGH I just need to know when I ovulated ! we will be very close though id say in ovulation timing ! my body is just taking a bit longer to figure that out ! it looks very anovulatory at the moment though :(

I miscarried today. My whole world has just shattered. All I want to do is cry right now. I can't believe this.

Here's what happened today anyway.. I was at work. First day today instead of yesterday. I started feeling really dizzy, back pain kicked in like hell and very strong cramps - I was in tears in about five minutes. I sat down, sat there for 20 minutes, took paracetamol, got up and blood everywhere. I was shattered. I couldn't walk, I was screaming in pain. My boss called the ambulance. Got to the Early Pregnancy Unit at the hospital, on the scan, we could hear two heart beats, very low ones 23 - 40, dropping. An hour later, I passed the first big glob of the 'baby', I had an examination, everything was ok, though they were still waiting to see whether I'd pass the rest as after another scan, there was still something there. Thirty minutes later, I felt agonising pain, worse than ever. The dead fetus was stuck around my cervix, it wasn't passing at all and was causing me pain. The doctor basically pulled it out of me. My cervix absolutely hurts. I lost twins. I lost my babies. When the ambulance arrived I got gas and air which helped a lot, but when I got transferred from A&E to maternity, I couldn't use it anymore. I never felt a pain like that before, never.

I was also told my GP should have referred me to the hospital straight away when I had such strong back pains at 4/5 weeks, because something started happening then and possibly it could have been saved.

The moment I'll never forget is when the doctor actually pulled out the dead fetus out of me and she said with tears in her eyes 'I'm so so sorry'. Until then I was hoping it was just a bleeding, then it hit me. I discharged myself from the hospital at 10pm and decided to come home, but I have a scan and a check up on Monday. I couldn't stay there tonight. I feel so dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->