Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Midnight, wow, 3dpo, that's great, only about a week until you can start testing! And I wanna see that tattoo you got!!!

Sunni, I really admire you for your spirit, it's really somth to learn from.

Cil, what's happenning with you, how are you?

AFM, I tempted today and it was 98.8... How weird, cause they said I shouldn't ovulate on bcp. Does that mean my temp should have stayed down as well? Also, I had ewcm for two days up to yesterday. Gonna google that for sure.

Oh Sunnii I am so sorry to hear of your loss :( its so rough and so incredibly unfair ! hang in there

I still have no idea where I am at ! I did have a temp rise this morning but I had a few wines last night and I know that can affect your temps. I think Im possibly 2-4 DPO but have no idea !

Laura, you're almost there!

Hope so. I had a temp rise this morning but a bit under the weather and didn't get a full 3 hours sleep so hoping I have a couple more days to bd before I O. Noticed a lot of EWCM today so did bd this afternoon and will again this evening.

Lol I'm hoping so much for this month. My AF is due the day before DH turns 30, would be a fantastic bday gift.

Sunni I forgot to ask, are they going to moniter your hcg levels to make sure they have returned back to normal? did they do a level test at the hospital for you?

Best of luck to everyone this cycle too! I hope you all get your BFPs!

Where is everyone roughly in their cycles?

I'm 6 dpo! :) getting some twinges on my left side (good sign?) and I'm a bit tired lately. I took a nap today and i had a weird dream. I dreamed I was going to get my AF this month. I don't know if my dream was telling me the truth, or if my subconscious was coming into play because I've been trying for so long and thinking that it won't happen?

MrsKA & Yum - do u guys chart online? I'd love to see the link in your siggies, i love charting and it is pointless to do it for myself at the moment, so I do check others' charts all the time :)

Mrska and Yum, i d love to see your charts too! all of us are officially in the tww. :)

Here is my chart ! https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/33d319
Its very wishy washy :(

I have a rose tattoo aswell MF ! and its for my nanny (grandma her name was Rose) and a little rosebud which is for the little girl I lost. They are on the same stem as I like to think they are up in the clouds together :) ill try post a pic

Hey ladies, I need some feedback. I'm 6dpo and I know its a bit late in the game to start charting my temp, but I took my temp yesterday and again today. It shot up from 97.9 to 98.6 Fahrenheit, any thoughts??

Sorry ladies but I'm going off BnB. I won't be using it again for a while, stopping TTC. Can't go through all of this again. Please ask someone to make you moderator on the first post, best of luck to you all, hope you all get your BFPs!

Ssunni, I dont know if you will read this...but I wish you the best of luck and much happiness. I hope you return to us soon. Sending you lots of hugs hun :hugs:
I will be glad to be moderator if you would like. (if i understood correctly) do you have to ask me, or im not quite sure how that works....If i want to modify anything. :s Either way, just take care of yourself xx

Also, will someone please look at my chart..my temps arent moving AT ALL!! Do you think thats a bad sign? Uhhh..i just want it to go up!

Kat - I've just started charting online lol I know I'm so behind! but my temp shot up in the last day, cross your fingers it stays high!

Midnight -hows your temperature lately?? :) and I hope mine stays high!

Sunnii - I hope for the best for you and your OH! Sad to see you go, but hopefully one day you will return!

Sorry ladies but I'm going off BnB. I won't be using it again for a while, stopping TTC. Can't go through all of this again. Please ask someone to make you moderator on the first post, best of luck to you all, hope you all get your BFPs!

So sad to see you go! Hopefully, things will look up for you soon. Please come back if you can with any updates any time! Hugs.

Hey ladies, I need some feedback. I'm 6dpo and I know its a bit late in the game to start charting my temp, but I took my temp yesterday and again today. It shot up from 97.9 to 98.6 Fahrenheit, any thoughts??

Do you chart on ff or somewhere else? I is still useful to watch the temps even if you started charting mid cycle. Id need to know at least a couple of temps before the 97.9. How did you determine your day of ovulation?

Here is my chart ! https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/33d319
Its very wishy washy :(

I have a rose tattoo aswell MF ! and its for my nanny (grandma her name was Rose) and a little rosebud which is for the little girl I lost. They are on the same stem as I like to think they are up in the clouds together :) ill try post a pic

Def wanna see it!
Also, will someone please look at my chart..my temps arent moving AT ALL!! Do you think thats a bad sign? Uhhh..i just want it to go up!

Thank you for sharing your tattoos! They are beautiful! And I bet your temps will go up tomorrow or the day after. Looks like your body just likes 36.6 :)

Ssunni, I dont know if you will read this...but I wish you the best of luck and much happiness. I hope you return to us soon. Sending you lots of hugs hun :hugs:
I will be glad to be moderator if you would like. (if i understood correctly) do you have to ask me, or im not quite sure how that works....If i want to modify anything. :s Either way, just take care of yourself xx

Midnight, it would be nice if you took over. I don't know how also, but I think you have to go write to admins of this site and ask them to make you a moderator. I will find out later today if you want.

Sunnii - i'm so sorry for how you are feeling. Hope you take all the time you need and do eventually come back but of course you have ever right to do whatever you need to do to help yourself heal. We will miss you, but hope to see you here again one day.

Midnight - Your tats are awesome. I love that one on your arm. So weird that you had 3 grandmas with flower names but what a wonderful way to pay tribute to them.

I was researching flat temps and everything said to first make sure your thermomters battery hasn't gone bad. Otherwise most of what I found says its nothing to worry about, I had found a chart that looks just like yours so far and it ended up being a BFP chart so I think your okay.

I agree that midnight would be a good person to take over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->