Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Don't read into it too much Cilnia its happened to me loads of times ! sometimes it can take a few days for the temp to catch up !

It did? But temp goes up when ovulation took place right? Or not?

Well that's what ive read to but ive been charting for well over a year in preparation for TTC and I always seem to take a few days to get a significant temp rise ! look at my last two charts, last cycle was a lot more "normal" compared to what im used to !

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/33d319

and here is my chart (have a look too MF) where I got pregnant ! I only charted the unprotected BD and only use opks between day 10 and 14 and noted the positive one as we werent really trying that month. I had a temp rise as you can see but I also had one before that too and drops after ovulation so im all over the place ! I though I had ovulated later on day CD22 but I got a very strong positive and would have been too early fi i had, my two early scans also matched up perfectly with my ovulation date.

https://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab304/DilworthPhotos/ff.jpg

Thanks mrska! And i agree cil, dont stress too much about it. Im sure ff will catch up soon!! :)

I think you already ovulated but I'd bd one more time just in case. What's confusing is that you also still have ewcm... About the temp rise - apparently, this is not a golden rule, and I've had cycles with wacky rise than fall pattern when I in fact knew I ovulated cause it was confirmed with bw and u/s.

AFM, patiently waiting til tomorrow. Oh had to leave or work so he won't make it to that appointment. I was very upset about it yesterday cause I told him to plan for it way in advance cause they said they need him there to sign some more papers. hopefully, it will be ok.

Thanks Mrska! I guess i have to wait... Wish i could not stress about it MF :p If i could BD every day or every other day i wouldn't stress about it - but it's different now. I'm glad we could BD atleast 2 times. Hope OH will be able to BD tonight. I really have great amounts of EWCM! We'll see...

Too bad your OH won't be able to go with you Kat... Hope it won't mind. I'm so nervous for you! Can't wait to hear what they have to say and to hear some new dates.. :) hopefully it will all be pretty soon!

my temp shot way up today. Really thinking I Ovulated yesterday but have to wait and see how the next couple of days goes.
Does being sick mess with your temps alot? I have a terrible head/chest cold but so far haven't been running a fever so was thinking it should be okay, hope i'm right. Been too sick to do anymore BDing so actually hoping I did O yesterday because at least I got to bd twice the day before that.

Kat - cant wait to hear how your appointment goes, sorry that your OH wont be there. I hate telling my DH that he has to be available for something then he completely forgets or whatever and isn't available, makes me crazy.

Laura your temps can be affected by a cold, but im not too sure by how much, and/or if its every case...i am guessing only time will tell, and just make sure to take a note of it in case its a temp you may want to disgard later.

Laura your temps can be affected by a cold, but im not too sure by how much, and/or if its every case...i am guessing only time will tell, and just make sure to take a note of it in case its a temp you may want to disregard later.

Thanks I will do that. I had one that was high a couple days ago but I didn't even get a full 3 hours sleep at any point that night so put in sleep deprived and FF automatically disregarded.

Judging by the cm changes and such it all makes me think I did, but definitely taking note of it just in case.

oh midnight I just noticed your temp moved up a little today so not flat anymore.

i'm having a few symptoms now! tender breasts and exhaustion and vivid dreams.

Your 7 dpo now so it may be normal, implantation can be anywhere between 6-12 dpo.

Hello, who else had withdrawals while the site was down ?! lol ! 7DPO here, not really any symptoms though aprt from sore boobs every now and again but thats pretty normal for me. Although with my past pregnancies I haven't really ever been an early symptom person anyway so don't know if lack of them means anything really. I have been feeling twinges and things but I have IBS as well and I can't tell the difference at times !

I totally had a fit when the site was down, and it seemed like soooo long! I was mad they didn't give any warning!
Midnight- told you so (about temps)!
Laura - looks like you Oed, congrats!

Now, let's just wait it out. To be honest, I don't like symptom spotting anymore. I used to do it every cycle, but af still came, si I learned that you can have those symptoms completely unrelated to pg. so I ended up being mad at myself as I felt stupid oftentimes that I was running around happy about every sinle twinge and then it was nothing. However, I am very very very excited to poas and watch (not literally, of course) others to poas (like when they post their tests) to try to see if I can see smth! And it's so close when you guys can start POASing!!!

AFM, I can't wait for my appt tomorrow. But from what I've researched so far, it is still a long road until egg retrieval and transfer, looks like it basically aligns with my next cycle if I would have stayed natural. And yeah, my bbs are extremely sore, I can barely take it. It's been going on for about four days, possibly a side effect from bcp.

I've just read so many sad stories from the loss section of this forum. I won't go there again. I feel like I am being disrespectful just lurking around reading their stories and also it makes me feel very insecure about being pg, like if I am gonna lose it right away. Sometimes I feel like I am having such a hard time getting pg because I was such a wuss and aborted my first baby while it was hanging on for dear life! I mean I had several severe bleedings, down my legs, sorry if tmi, was taken to the hospital each time, basically spent 4-5 weeks in a hospital on and off. They couldn't believe the fetus was still showing and even got a hb later, with all that bleeding. It is exactly when they said it had a hb I freaked and asked or abortion. I could list all the reasons why i did it but in the end - that baby could have lived, and it was fighting so hard, it really deserved to live. I have been blocking these memories for 11 years now, I feel very guilty, especially now as I am struggling ttc. I am even questioning me being a good mother for my son, as if god may be thinking I am not good enough for this one, so why give me another one. Sorry, girls, I just feel a little depressed after reading those sad stories. I am sure I will wake up in better mood tomorrow.

Love you, guys (even though I don't even know your real names).

Ah hun dont be depressed! I can understand why you'd feel sad about it now but you has your reasons then. The past has got nothing to do with now. Its ok to talk about it though, cuz you need closure instead of hiding it. Your son is lucky to have you as his mom - you seem like a very caring person!
Good luck today!

When are you starting to poas ladies? At what DPO. Its only days away... whoohoo!

kat I agree, dnt let youself feel down. You arent being punished. god, from what i undestand, isnt vengeful and is in no way punishing you.

Ok good luck POASing! Will you be posting pics of every day???

I have no clue what so ever when to start! I guess i have to wait and see how things go.

I wonder how Sunnii is... Hope she's feeling okay.

yup, you just have to follow my thread if you would like to see them :)

I wonder too, how sunni is :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->