Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Sun: What happened? You were so positive with a lot of motivation to start again. Anyway i wish you good luck and hope to see you back again someday! Big hug!

Mid: nice tattoo! Does it hurt? I'm kind of scared of taking one :p Wouldn't know what kind also though so guess i shouldn't.. lol! Not yet in the tww with you :( How r u feeling?

I was away for the weekend, my OH's grandma turned 80 and we spend the weekend there. The cupcakes turned out alright :p I'm back now, so ready to chat again.. heehee. I have no idea what to do with my cycle this month. I haven't found my positive OPK- they are turning lighter so i think i missed the surge. My temp went up today a bit, hope it will rise again tomorrow.

I don't really know what kind of CM i'm having today.. but it's necessary for FF. I have some stretchy but i think it's uhm *leftover seed* lol!

Awww Sunni sad to see you go, I hope you get some good time to heal !

Woohoooo I HAVE CROSSHAIRS !

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/33d319

I feel like ive won a few extra days as well (it might be wrong) but I was thinking 2-3 DPO not 6 !

Is there anyway I can show you an old chart ? The one I got pregnant on you wouldn't believe ! Absolutely no consistent temp rise, there wasn't even a temp rise until towards the end ! it looks completely anovulatory but I was still pregnant.

Kat - I took a clearblue ovulation test and found out I was ovulating :) and then when it went negative i knew it started the TWW. And I'm now starting to use FF, I'll post my chart in my signature here soon.

Midnight - You might still havent implanted yet for your temps to dip and go up? I could possibly have just (maybe, here's hoping) and maybe thats why i shot up past 98?

Ok see if this works, I'll take it down in a few days. It's hard to see where it is but i'm standing on my side and where the rose is is where the side of my bra strap goes. My arm is covering my chest. So its on my ribs but on my side.

https://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab304/DilworthPhotos/Photoon2012-03-12at07363.jpg

Ok see if this works, I'll take it down in a few days. It's hard to see where it is but i'm standing on my side and where the rose is is where the side of my bra strap goes. My arm is covering my chest. So its on my ribs but on my side.

https://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab304/DilworthPhotos/Photoon2012-03-12at07363.jpg

That's so pretty!

Sorry ladies but I'm going off BnB. I won't be using it again for a while, stopping TTC. Can't go through all of this again. Please ask someone to make you moderator on the first post, best of luck to you all, hope you all get your BFPs!

Sunnii, you must take the time you need to heal. I wish you love and happiness for the future x

Alright I didn't add anything about me earlier so will just update as to where I am.

I'm a bit frustrated. DH had a lot of commitments this month so has not been home a lot and hasn't been available to bd as often as we should have. I started noticing EWCM a few days ago so was really upset that we weren't getting to bd. Anyway when we finally did (sorry tmi coming) I was on top and because of poor timing (my fault) he popped out right as he climaxed so I felt it was a waste. Not that I told him that lol. So I didn't even bother adding that to my chart as I figure anything that was inside was too minor to count. So finally yesterday we did the deed twice (trying to make up for missed time).

I figured I had a few more days to make up that missed time since I didn't O last cycle until day 18 (i'm cycle day 14 now) but I think I may have ovulated this morning. Not sure but my temp went down from yesterday and this afternoon my CM changed to more creamy and my breasts were super sore this morning.

So now I am feeling out this cycle already even though we did bd twice yesterday so thats not bad timing but figure I should have done more. Will have to wait to see if temps go up the next couple days to confirm my suspicion but think I am starting my TWW.

Soo pretty hun! lovely, and OMG 6 dpo!! whoohoo plus you bd d alot so you def have your cross hairs covered!! Im gonna try and see if i can see an old chart on your profile. I d like to see it out of curiousity..do you remember what month it was?

Yum, im really hoping it goes up, but i guess only time will tell.

It only takes one time hun. Stay positive!! :dust: that the little swimmers are meeting your egg love!!

So I'm probably 3 - 4 dpo. Not sure how I feel about this cycle. Had a couple of dizzy spells but dont' want to symptom spot. I had dizzy spells in January that did not turn into a bfp. Don't think I could have done much more this cycle really. Think I o'd wednesday and bd'd every night last week from Sunday to Thursday - couldn't face it again on Friday though as I was feeling really uncomfortable.

Pretty tattoo!!

Thanks for the link MF, i'm checking it out.

Hooray for crosshairs :) So let's sum it up.. Who is what DPO ????

Pretty tattoo!!

Thanks for the link MF, i'm checking it out.

Hooray for crosshairs :) So let's sum it up.. Who is what DPO ????

Think I'm 3-4dpo but just guessing as I don't temp and did not opk this month. Whenever I have done opk I have always o'd around cd14 so assuming this month is the same.

not sure if anyone else had or not so went ahead and posted in the help section to have midnight put in charge of the group. So hopefully that works.

:hug::hug: for sunnii

How nice of you Laura. I think MF is perfect for the job! :)

Ok and now this: When is everyone suppose to get their AF ?? I will make a list with all the AF dates.

Here cil is some info from what i gathered on the thread. Maybe we should do like last time a list as to when everyone is testig.

Louise is 3-4 dpo (ovulated on the 7-8 of March)
Cilinia still waiting for ff, although i think you o on the 10th and are 1dpo
Mrska Od 5 march, and is 6dpo and her af is due the 21
Laura still waiting to o
Yumenoinu 6dpo same as mrska
Kat we are counting down until the 13
Bump..thought she said she was in for another cycle, but havent heard anything in a while

and thanks so much laura, that was very nice of you. :) I feel bad taking sunnis place, but i understand she has to heal. Wish there was something to make this easier for her, poor girl. Definately miss having her around.

Damnit 36.5 today... really thought i ovulated.... :( aaaaarrrrrr.... now what..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->