Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

kat I agree, dnt let youself feel down. You arent being punished. god, from what i undestand, isnt vengeful and is in no way punishing you. If you did mess up in the past, he forgives you. You should too. :) We all make choices in the heat of the moment, and sometimes they are great, and sometimes not so much. Your son is lucky to have you, and you should always hvae that faith in yourself. :)

And oh my word did i EVER have withdrawl. haha i was at work...and couldnt go on here...ahhhhh i actually had to work!! :p hahaha jk

Im starting to test thursday, 8 dpo. :) excited to see how that goes, :)

Good luck!! I'm gonna start testing tomorrow 9dpo :) hopefully soon I'll get a bfp.

and Kat - I agree, you aren't being punished. As they say "if a child is meant to be born they will be born" you're child will come along when its the right time. it's going to happen, just keep faith!

What's the time in USA now? :p I can't wait for Kat to tell us something!!!! COME ON KARINA!!!! :happydance::happydance:

It's 9:20 ам! I am having breakfast and coffee and about to leave as the appt is at 10:30, yey! Guys, I think they took care of our request that Laura posted. Midnight, not sure how, but can you try to change anything on the first post? On the request it says it's been changed.

Midnight, wow, testing is sooo close, I am so excited!!! I'll be chaecking out your thread to see the tests daily!!!!!!

Ok so a few more hours and she might tell us :)

Indeed i just noticed actually. I ll be able to change it as soon we get our bfp ladies so dont be shy! ;)

Ok, there I go, will see you guys in a couple of hours. I will write from work after the appt. Hugs to everyone, let's have a great day! You all got the test, right? Cilnia, I do think you ovulated already, so get them tests ready!!!

Everyone's ahead of me in time lol it's only 7:45am here.

Kat - good luck hun, so excited for you in this process.

My temp went up again this morning so I'm fairly sure I ovulated. Only my second cycle charting and this one is so different then the last one. O'd much earlier and last cycle my post O temps were barely above per O but had a nice big jump this time.

FF won't confirm it until tomorrow with a temp of 97 or higher but I think that's clear enough that I am counting myself in the 2ww now at 2dpo. Yay!

If I get a Bfp, I think that would be the best anniversary present ever!! My hubby and I's 1-year anniversary is on the 18th :)

I hope you get your bfp too midnight! and that's so funny because my hubby's birthday is April 8th and my bday is April 19th. You could be one of those women who are very sensitive to their bodies and thats why you might be feeling nauseous?

hmm, or maybe because of the hormonal changes of this time of your cycle, maybe certain foods just dont agree?

midnight - hope its your bfp coming and not just in your head. Although I really doubt its in your head, a heard that some women get nauseated during certain times just because of hormonal changes. That being said my first symptom with my son was morning sickness (even before a missed period i was throwing up) so never know!

I have a question, does your luteal phase ever fluctuate? My cycles have been all over the place since coming off birth control in september. I assume I have just ovulated at different times and think I even had an anovulatory cycle a few months ago. So since my luteal phase was only 10 days last cycle (according to FF) should I expect it to be 10 days again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->