Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Kat im excited to see whta the appointment brought you for a count down :)

an lp should not vary more than + or- 2 days Example usually 12 than it could be anywhere from 10 - 14 days without being an issue.

I would assume your lp is your average one. Not the fluke of 10 days. Hope this helps hun

Kat im excited to see whta the appointment brought you for a count down :)
And Darn ste..AGAIN didnt work...WTH?! Dont they know theres a bunch of hormonal/emotional women on here WHO NEED THEIR FIX???? lol

Afm ladies..im having a complete meltdown...no bnb means i did google reserach, and most says fmu can make a false positive...which means if i take my positive out of ff..my o dat changes to the 11th and i didnt bd anywhere close to that day!!!! I just feel completely gutted...like i was completely lied to and relied on a darn opk and got screwed (actually not really otherwise i wouldnt feel this down..lol jk) but serisouly...did i just waste a month?!?!?

Aw hun I don't know anything about opks so I can't really help here. What does it say on the package, anything about not using FMU? Really hope thats not the case, google can be full of false info though.

Thanks about the luteal phase answer, so I will just go off the 10 day (give or take) that way I at least know where I am in terms of waiting for AF.

keep checking to hear from Kat as well. She probably came on when the site was down, come back!!

Laura, great pattern! You're in TWW, yey!
Midnight, only two more days til testing! Stay strong!
I think we def will get some bfps this month.

AFM, so I went to the doctor, got the protocol. The actual protocol I have to decifer later tonight. They didn't give me the dates for meds yet though. I only know that my last bcp pill will be on the 20th. Then I will start what the IVF girls call "downregging" meaning down regulating my ovaries, suppressing the pituitary gland so it will give up control of the ovaries. This will go on for about 10 days. Then I will start what they call "stimming" meaning stimulating my ovaries to grow a lot of eggs. It will be for about 5 days. Then they will give me an HCG trigger shot to release the eggs and than they will collect the eggs through an Egg Retrieval procedure about 34 hours later. So that's the process in short. I have to go now, but I will be back in an hour or so to share the best part. I asked fs all the questions I wanted to ask and pretty much got to hear what I wanted to her! Very very excited! Ok, girls, I'll be back!

MF I have read that you don't use first morning urine on an OPK as it the LH hasn't synthesized in your body yet and you could get a false negative. I'm sure FMU can't give you a false positive ! I have done them with FMU before when I have and haven't been ovulating and the notion that its less effective (line is not as dark but mine was still positive) with FMU when I am ovulating seems to be correct as the next test taken later on is a stronger positive ! and I have never had a positive OPK with FMU unless I have actually been ovulating.

Laura, great pattern! You're in TWW, yey!
Midnight, only two more days til testing! Stay strong!
I think we def will get some bfps this month.

AFM, so I went to the doctor, got the protocol. The actual protocol I have to decifer later tonight. They didn't give me the dates for meds yet though. I only know that my last bcp pill will be on the 20th. Then I will start what the IVF girls call "downregging" meaning down regulating my ovaries, suppressing the pituitary gland so it will give up control of the ovaries. This will go on for about 10 days. Then I will start what they call "stimming" meaning stimulating my ovaries to grow a lot of eggs. It will be for about 5 days. Then they will give me an HCG trigger shot to release the eggs and than they will collect the eggs through an Egg Retrieval procedure about 34 hours later. So that's the process in short. I have to go now, but I will be back in an hour or so to share the best part. I asked fs all the questions I wanted to ask and pretty much got to hear what I wanted to her! Very very excited! Ok, girls, I'll be back!

YAY. That sounds really excited. It probably feels like a long time but it looks like things will get really moving for you soon.

Sorry, I can not leave without saying this:

Midnight, stop panicking! I don't know where you read this, but I doubt it's true! I am following my ovulation for a year and a half now and it always, you hear me, ALWAYS, coincided with my opks. I trust opks. I do. My ovulation was always confirmed thru ultrasounds and blood tests, and opks never never gave me a reason to doubt them and yeah, I did poas with fmu and then later in a day, but mostly with fmu!

MF, i'm glad the girls already said it: i'm sure you ovulated!! This is going to be your month hun :D But i know how it is when you go googling.. omg sometimes it freaks me out as well!!! I did btw hear about FMU... I always use my second pee. But i guess it doesn't matter al that much.

Karina: wow that's so complex! ok first things first, on the 20th you stop the BCP they gave you. That's the first date!

Well, first I will post the main questions I asked fs, and than i will explain why I am happy about the answers.

1. Is it possible that after HCG shots you will miss it and ovulation will occur? Like that the eggs will come out before they are retrieved? 34 hours from HCG trigger shot to retrieval. Miscalculation happens very rarely.
2. Which procedures the doctor does himself? All if he will be there. Another embryologyst if he is not there.
3. Is there going to be a trial transfer? No, they don't do it anymore.
4. Is there going to be an overlap of bcp and Lupron? Using Antagonist protocol, no overlapping.
5. ZIFT procedure : eggs transferred into Fallopian tubes? No, haven't done it for 20 years.
6. Assisted hatching? Yes! They will hatch my eggs on the third day.
7. Embryos 3-day or 5-day transfer? Trying for 5-day transfer, two blastocysts.
8. ICSI procedure due to bad SA? Yes!

I am really happy he agreed to transfer two blasts, I told him I'd be absolutely crashed if I got one and it didn't stick. With two, I feel that there is a better chance for at least one to stick. So I hope I will have at least two good ones that will survive to 5 days.

Than, I am really happy about assisted hatching procedure. The technique of assisted hatching inhances the embryos ability to hatch and implant after transfer. It really increases the success of the IVF by a lot, but not many clinics do that unless you are much older and have eggs of proven not so good quality that they are having trouble hatching and implanting themselves. Maybe my eggs wouldn't have a problem, but I wanted anything that will improve my chances!

I am super happy about them doing ICSI (Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection)Procedure for me!!!! Let me explain. ICSI is a direct injection of a single sperm into each egg. This is done basically when there is a male factor related to infertility. For example, bad morphology, like my oh had only 5% normal shape sperm that are able to fertilize an egg, so they kinda help it by choosing a single little spermy and injecting it into an egg. Ok, but the best part here is that ICSI procedure is said to sway for GIRLS (and we all now know that that's what I want!). Basically,the rumor has it that lab technicians have to literally "catch" the spermy in order to insert it into the egg, so it's easier to catch the slower moving spermy than the faster ones. And the slower ones - you guessed it! - are supposedly girls! If they just let the eggs fertilize, than the fast boys are most likely will get to it first, so that's why there are more IVF boys than girls.

Anyway, I feel that with all this I have the best chance for success, now it's just up to my body to respond well to meds and make good quality big eggies!!

That sounds awesome Karina. So in simple terms, when will this happen ? (when can you test ?)

Lol, MrsKA :) I am thinking somewhere at the end of April. I will know that date when they will finally email me as they promised with all the meds info and all the dates. otherwise, I will know on the 20th, that's when my next appt is and it is also the last day of bcp, so they gotta tell me what's next.

Basically I would have the egg retrieval right about when I would normally ovulate on my April cycle (around 9-12th). So if any of you god forbid will have a bfn this march cycle, than we would be testing together next cycle. But I hope you ALL get your bfp this cycle and than all cheer for me in April!

That's awesome Kat! I'm so happy for you! I'm definitely wishing the best!

Yum: are you testing today? Good luck if you are!!

Kat: wow thats a lot of work isnt it... it sounds so easy! 1+1=2 :) lol. Excited for you.

Im pretty sure i have not ov'd yet. Lots of ewcm so hoping soon..

Hi Ladies, lots of positive new around here!

Kat, wow - sounds so positive for you. you could so have that bfp in April :)

Lots of other promising news too - we must get some bfps this month.

AFM - well you know I was so trying not to symptom spot and that has been going fairly well as I've been too busy and I haven't had any darn symptoms!
Until yesterday... around 6DPO and I had a continuous cramp but most of it was in my back, which is unusual. With my IBS the cramps are in my abdomen not my back so It's making me think hmmmmm...

Hubby says not to get too excited so I'm not. I'm telling myself I'm not pg and I'm thinking about the next cycle so that way it will be a nice suprise if I am!

xxx

Well ladies, I tested today and it was a :bfn: :( but I'm going to re-test on 12dpo.

Ah sucks :( but early! Lets hope 12 dpo gives a line.

Sounds good Louise! I know its hard to not have hope :p when are you tesring?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->