Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

That's true, but there's still a part of me that's almost skeptical. I feel maybe this isn't the month. It could just be me feeling this way due to trying for a whole year now. I dont know. :(

True MF! And besides, after implantation its still a few days before the HCG is strong enough in the urine...

Right. Ladies, Im supposed to test tomorrow, but i dont think I will.

Awe midnight, give it time your still only 7dpo! I'm sure you did. and ladies please check out my fertility chart in my signature, lemme know what you think please!

temps don't have to be super duper high MF! Really.. i've watched soooo many charts on FF and most of them went higher after atleast 10 / 11 dpo... your chances are very good! Keep your belly warm :)

Yum: hm... i see a few temps only is that correct? went up a lot today!

it works, not too much to go with but the high temps look really good!! Thats a good sign, nice and high! Wow very jealous. Looks great so far YUM! :)

Cilina - oh yea, it skyrocketed! and i started charting later than i should've lol

Midnight - thank you! i took it before the preg test, i did not expect it to be that high. so i took my temp again an hour later and it was the same temp!

I know hun... you can say whatever you want on this board! We're here to cheer you up :) I know the feeling... i have the same thing with my ovulation this month. Am I or am I not? I think it is yet to come, but i immediately think there might something wrong with my ovaries and so on... we stress too much and too fast about things.. but that's just because every month is one month too much for us! If we'd have even a slightest sign of something near conception we'd maybe act differently..

Last month i really really really thought i was preggo, so i kind of feel betrayed by my own body.. and lost hope for this month too.. don't know - some days i'm, hopeful and some days i can just weep and be mad all day long about it. Do you have that too?

Midnight, look at your signature's first line. Also, I wanted to say I think you did give it the best you could, but the average chance of getting pg is 10-20% each month, so it could just be luck. It's still early for you to feel discouraged.

I also wanted to ask how long have you all been trying? Do you have insurance that covers fertility services? I went there when I was sure I had no problem, just so they could give me a piece of mind (since my ins covers all of it, I didn't mind). They only found a problem with my thyroid which is easily controlled with one medication, and other than that I am fine. But I still feel going there was the best decision ever, I was even going on the months when I was not ttc, just to monitor my cycles to have a clear picture of my ovulation pattern. I discovered I had a couple of anovulatory cycles (was so surprised). Also, my current partner would have never found out about his bad morphology if not for me taking him to do a sperm analysis at my clinic. He tried with his ex-wife for 8 years, randomly though, as she didn't really want children, and it never happened. I am pretty sure he would have lived his whole life never knowing why his partners don't get pg. he wants a kid very much, and the news of only 5% of his swimmers being good did upset him, but it helped save soooo much time trying for nothing. For him, IVF option is the best route to go, so I feel like fertility clinic are much underused. Sorry if I sound like an advertisement, just wanted to see of you ever thought of it.

Also, if they had not found my thyroid issue, although its by itself is not such a big deal, but when it comes to fertility - I would have never gotten pg with the levels I ad before I was on this pill.

This is what i just got from my fs doctor:
Your TSH yesterday was 7.02.* This is significantly elevated level and suggests that your dose of thyroid medication needs to be increased.* I suggest that you see your endocrinologist ASAP and they you delay your IVF cycle until your hypothyroidism is well controlled.* Please feel free to get back to me with any questions.

Shit. F...
I can't believe it.

OH no Kat....did you get more info...does that mean no april bfp is it may now????

I called the fertility doctor back, left a meassage. When he calls me back, I will be begging him not to cancel my cycle. Been crying since I got that email. I hate my body. I told my stupid endocrynologyst that I need a higher dose than 100 mg!!!!!! The only reason that my TSH level went down from 13.9 to 3.27 in two weeks is because I was taking double dose of 75mg (which I was previousely on), but when I ran out of pills, I started taking what he prescribed - the new dose of 100mg, and look where I am at today. I am just devastated. I only have about 8-10 pills left of 100mg, and I will be taking a double dose of them, so 200mg every day, and hope it will bring my TSH down under 3 in one week, which would be a miracle. and of course, it's wednesday, so my endo is off today. I really hope he will prescribe 150mg and that I will have those pills on Friday, because otherwise if he goes up to 125mg, it's not gonna be enough. Problem is, if I take a double dose now, I may run out of the pills before he issues me my next batch of pills with a higher dose. Gush, I just don't know what to do. I can't cancel this cycle. I hate my endo, and I hate myself for not continuing back than with the double dose following my gut instinct that 100mg was not enough.

IM so sorry hun. I know must be frustrating. I hope that the double dose gets you in the right levels. I ll be praying for you that they wont cancel it :hugs:

Thank you guys. The doc called back. I begged and begged him to not cancel my cycle promising to do everything it takes to lower my TSH in one week. He said ok, they will retest twice, next Tuesday and then on 25th before I start injections. He told me not to double dose, but break half of the pills in half and take 150mg. I am so grateful to him because another doc could have said it is against their policy to recommend anything since he is not an endo. Basically, he could have just said get it under control with your endo and than come back to us. So I really appriciate him understanding me and giving me, or rather my body, another chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->