• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Ladies i was wondering. Does your family/friends now you're ttc? No one knows here. It's only between my husband and me. I wish i could tell our parents and family the good news in a fun way. It would be my mother in law's first grandchild and she want's one really bad! lol.
Having a hard time keeping this from my mother.. but i would rather have good news then having to 'disappoint' her every month.

Good luck to everyone who's testing!!! It's almost bed-time here so i'll talk to you all in the morning. Hope to see some lines ladies!! :) :)

Nope - I'm with you, didn't want to have the expectations looming over my head. Even though they are already there, because everyone knows we want kids eventually, it's less out in the open as long as people don't know we're ttc.

Now, someone better quickly talk me out of testing. I mean really - afternoon urine on 8dpo...testing right now is self-induced torture. WHY do I want to?? :wacko:

I think you should pick the worst test you have, or go buy one, just to take the edge off. I did that actually, I knew it will be negative, and it was, but it did help. It is kinda comforting to hold that stupid stick in your hands and than take it apart... Sorry if I am not very helpful in our common addiction :rofl:

Bump, are you off work now I am guessing? lol

Update from my clinic: The nurse just called me and said: "I am very excited to tell you that your progesterone level is 16!! We normally would like to see anything over 10, so 16 is really good!" I nearly broke down in tears, but I know for sure they really don't like that (I mean you can imagine this woman makes several calls like this daily, man, I would not want her job!). So I held back. And than I though I'd ask you girls to say a prayer for all of us tonight. Just in case. Miracles do happen, do they? I don't know if God is there, but if he is, maybe tonight we should all say a prayer for all of us at about the same time? Before we go to sleep? Please!

I think you should pick the worst test you have, or go buy one, just to take the edge off. I did that actually, I knew it will be negative, and it was, but it did help. It is kinda comforting to hold that stupid stick in your hands and than take it apart... Sorry if I am not very helpful in our commom addiction :rofl:

Bump, are you off work now I am guessing? lol

Yah, I have like 10 HPTs on hand from a bundle I bought on Amazon with OPKs and HPTs...having them here definitely makes it tempting.

So, I tested.

And, as expected it's negative:

https://i42.tinypic.com/1s1cv6.jpg

I actually feel better just knowing. I'm glad I peed on that. :winkwink:

Yup, home for the day and exhausted from not sleeping enough. BUT DH and I are going out for dinner, so I'm happy. Wish I could have a glass of wine, though.

Bump... don't wanna sound like I am pushing it... but holy shit, I think I see a very faint line. I mean it might be something else... Can someone else please look asap!!!!!!!

I walked away, and than looked at it again, and I still can see it! Sunni, come on, look at it!

I think I know what area you're talking about and it's the edge of the test strip plastic. It's very, very stark white negative in person. Promise. :)

However, that test didn't make me feel any more out than I already do - I seriously feel much better and less anxious. I'm also going to pretend my temp dip today was implantation. (the spike two days ago was from starting progesterone)

I think I know what area you're talking about and it's the edge of the test strip plastic. It's very, very stark white negative in person. Promise. :)

However, that test didn't make me feel any more out than I already do - I seriously feel much better and less anxious. I'm also going to pretend my temp dip today was implantation. (the spike two days ago was from starting progesterone)

No, I knew you gonna think I am talking about that line on the edge, but I am not, there is one thin one somewhat closer... But I will trust you that it's nothing there lol. Well, now we know not to trust Karina with line spotting cause she'll see one on a blank test :wacko: And that's funny cause I never see lines on many tests where others see something :)

And it's still fun to look at it (thanks for posting it), can't wait for other tests tomorrow morning!!!!

No, I knew you gonna think I am talking about that line on the edge, but I am not, there is one thin one somewhat closer... But I will trust you that it's nothing there lol. Well, now we know not to trust Karina with line spotting cause she'll see one on a blank test :wacko: And that's funny cause I never see lines on many tests where others see something :)

hahaha well - I'll test again tomorrow or Sunday. I'm glad you have hope for me! :thumbup:

Are you busy up in Chi town peeing on things too? :winkwink:

No, I already got my dose of disappointment from this morning's test. I went to the Dollar Tree yesterday and picked up those New Choice $1 tests, got two, used one this morning. Stark white, not even a hint, but def felt better, just like you now probably. I am scared to test tomorrow. Gonna go google about the progesterone levels on different dpo days...

No, I already got my dose of disappointment from this morning's test. I went to the Dollar Tree yesterday and picked up those New Choice $1 tests, got two, used one this morning. Stark white, not even a hint, but def felt better, just like you now probably. I am scared to test tomorrow. Gonna go google about the progesterone levels on different dpo days...

Anywhere from 10 - 28 is normal and acceptable for the first few after conception.

Woah I go away for a day and come back to so much !!! Ive only just got enough time to post a very quick post asI have to go work (I have a wedding to shoot and its absolutely boiling hot with bright bright sun, this is going to be hard!)

Wow Katrus that's so exciting for you I hope that it results in a BFP !

Im still testing on the 20th but I have been using opk tests as I have a lot of those first thing in the morning but they are less sensitive than my actual pregnancy tests which I will save for Monday so pointless really but I am a serial POAS too !!! It's so annoying in NZ you can't buy cheap strip tests ! you can buy OPKs but the cheapest preg test you can buy is $10 for one, its ridiculous !

Woah I go away for a day and come back to so much !!! Ive only just got enough time to post a very quick post asI have to go work (I have a wedding to shoot and its absolutely boiling hot with bright bright sun, this is going to be hard!)

Wow Katrus that's so exciting for you I hope that it results in a BFP !

Im still testing on the 20th but I have been using opk tests as I have a lot of those first thing in the morning but they are less sensitive than my actual pregnancy tests which I will save for Monday so pointless really but I am a serial POAS too !!! It's so annoying in NZ you can't buy cheap strip tests ! you can buy OPKs but the cheapest preg test you can buy is $10 for one, its ridiculous !

Want me to mail you some? You could pay me back via pay pal & I could send you some Wondfus - they're $10 for 50...so even with shipping itd be a lot less than $10/ea.

Hey ladies!! So glad to see people are doing well. I had to go lay down i was way to exhausted.

Hey ladies!! So glad to see people are doing well. I had to go lay down i was way to exhausted. Trying not to read too much into it.

Kat that really is great news!! I m soo happy for you and you can bet i ll be here saying my prayers for you!!!

:)

Wow bump 10$ for 50 TESTS! im blown away even in quebec the cheapest i was able to find was bout 1.50 per test online. I hate quebec.....even more now!! :p

Amazon is amazing - you can get all kinds of stuff cheap on there. I pay $10 for like 50 OPKs too (with free 2 day shipping). :happydance: Happy to mail any to anyone who needs them!

Looks like with shipping to almost anywhere it'd still be <$20 USD for 50 OPKs or 40 OPKs + 10 HPTs. Y'all just let me know!

Hey, how do you guys add pics as attachments on here? I add as URL so they come out really huge. I use photobucket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->