Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

We met at work a few years back when we worked together. We were drawn together

Hi ladies - I've been off BnB for a few days and wow - I am so shocked catching up on posts. I hated to read Sunnii's posts and wish I'd been able to send her a note. Part of the reason I'd been staying off these boards was that I was getting worked up seeing posts about miscarriage. I can't believe it happened to one of our own :(

I hope everyone is doing well. I am still not feeling pregnant (and therefore still worried all the time!). I have my first doctor's appointment next week.

louisesix - I have the same back pains today! but for me im worried as this is usually how my AF starts off and im only 3 days away from it being due :(

Karina - SO glad they didn't cancel your next cycle fingers crossed your levels will be great but i'm sure they will be !

MF and everyone else feeling a bit down about this cycle, please keep positive ! you just never know ! I know it's such an emotional rollercoaster, one minute you think you could be but then you dont want because you dont want to be let down if your not and other times you feel like your out and you just want to cry ! I TOTALLY get that, I feel the exact same way, one thing that has helped me is having things in place that I can do if i'm not pregnant ! for me its a concert I want to go to and I wont be able to if im pregnant, so I focus on how fun it will be to be able to go ! it doesn't make me not want to be pregnant but it just gives me something else to focus on incase it doesn't happen so it's not the "end of the world". This is absolutely our last cycle trying until September at the least so i'm trying to focus on other fun things I can do in Winter if i'm not pregnant as well. I guess it will be most of your summers as well so there are lots of things you could look forward to !

sorry for the babble I hope you get where i'm coming from !

AFM - 9DPO and so tempted to pee on a stick ! I wont though as preg tests are expensive ! I have some sensitive OPK's arriving today so will just pee on them in the interim hahaha. I have had some symptoms but nothing I can read into, cramping (could be af coming though), sore boobs (had that last cycle too), Tiredness (i'm a mum to 2 crazy kids and work so its a given). SO basically I am none the wiser and trying to distract myself so it can be tomorrow and I can test !

Thanks mrska. I understand what you mean. I really do, sometimes it just gets the better of me.

Kat - You have had a crazy rollercoaster of a day. I am so glad that you have a doctor at the clinic who is understanding and willing to work with you and not just make you wait. Really hope you get your numbers down and they go proceed as planned.

Mid - I think its great what brought you and your husband together. Obviously not the bad things but that you guys were so able to relate to one another. Its perfectly normal for you to feel upset sometimes, it must be so difficult on you and I can't even imagine what you have to go through each month, just hang in there hun I know this is going to happen for you, hopefully soon.

JA - Glad to see you on here again. Its really normal for women to not feel pregnant at all for awhile, I am sure everything is good and just think one day you will be able to feel that little one kicking away and know they are good in there. I think this site can make you nervous though.

AFM FF confirmed my ovulation today. I knew it would, didn't have any doubt this cycle that it happened. Now just waiting, really stressing that we didn't BD enough but hoping twice the day before O is enough. So jealous of you ladies that are testing or about to test, I feel like I have ages to go now.

Oh I was also going to tell you gals that I have decided to not test until AF is late. I think I would much rather see AF then a negative so hopefully my willpower holds out and I can wait.

Thanks laura. But you ll be here with us testing before you know it!! Besides it ll be the last cycle u gotta test right ;) hee hee Good luck hun and im happy for you that ff confirmed o! :)

Wow so much has happened in one day.

Kat - you're an amazing woman. I'm so in awe of the way you just meet each new challenge head on. So glad that all is not lost for you for the chance of an April bfp.

MF - you're an amazing woman too (and so is your DH - well man, not woman :) ) ! Did not realise that your hubby has spina bifida. Your positivity will get you to uour bfp soon.

Laura and Mrs KA - you're both amazing! Need to stay positive. Don't want to test until missed AF but not sure how long that will alst.

Ja - you're pg! Enjoy this amazing experience! I remember those early days when you don't feel any different and you wonder if all is ok. Once the morning sickness hit me though I knew!

I can't believe how amazing and supportive this group is! Doncha just love the nubmer of times I've used amazing in one post?!

OOoh Cilnia - missed you on my post of amazingness! You have a great outlook and positivity which has helped me so much when reading this thread. I understnad about feeling like your body is against you - it seems so unfair right? But thank you for always saying the right things at the right time to help us through x

Laura, yey for ovulation confirmed by FF!!! It is so reassuring to see those nice bright red solid lines!

Louise, you are amazing too!! So positive and cool! We are all really cool, I can feel each of you behind these posts and start to miss if someone isnt here for a while. Really miss Bump, she was awesome. Will miss Sunni, I am sure will feel her absence even more in a few days. We're like some kind of sisterhood :)

I've had a tough day at work, but it all worked out at the end of the day, so I am about to go home now. I did take a second dose of my med in the middle of the day, and with all good vibes from you guys brought to me through the universe (feeling so phylosophical now lol), I am sure my levels will go down quickly. April has got to be my month!

Lol I feel a little left out. But its okay. I believe were all going to get our bfps! We are all strong amazing women. :) and congrats to Ja for your preg!

Yum, you are a new amazing little star! You are very friendly and supportive and actually have good social skills as I myself don't thrive in new gang of people and you fit right in, right away! And we're happy to have you here!

Oh no Yum please don't feel left out ! we are all in this together !

Well today I feel horrid, still having pains but feeling tired and a little sick... I did take a 10ml/U sensitivity ovulation test as they pick up hcg as well. I did get a second line but not as dark or darker than the control so its a negative :( makes me think I possibly shouldn't test tomorrow as if I don't have an hcg level of 10 yet I definitely wont have a level of 25 tomorrow morning *sigh* I know I am only 9DPO today so implantation may not have occurred yet but thinking of my concert, thinking of my concert LOL

Wow, but you gotta line! So it wasn't completely negative! Maybe it doesn't work like ovulation when it has to be as dart as the control line, maybe any response is a response! I know I'd be excited already! How many pg tests you have and what kind?

With OPKS they detect LH as well and you naturally have a certain amount of it occurring in your body at all times so its probably picking that up. It's fairly normally to have a another line its whether its as dark or darker than the control. I have a discover test which is the same as your normal FRER. If my OPK test is darker tomorrow morning there is a chance that my hcg is increasing but who knows ! I have to use a HPT really

Ooh, I can't wait til you test tomorrow than!i hope it is darker!

Mrska - that's exciting!! I hope it gets darker for you!

Kat - thank you so much :) that makes me feel great! I'm just feeling so doubtful that I caught the egg.

Yum I hope so too, I have feeling though that if I do get a BFP that it wont be for a few more days, so sick of waiting ! are you going to test tomorrow ?

Sorry Yum - I was very tired and hungry when posting last night!

Welcome to our group :dust: to you!

MrsK that sounds very exciting. Well I have zero symptoms so thinking no for this month. Ho hum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->