Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Mrska - No, i'm going to wait till 12dpo to test. are you going to test tomorrow?

Louise - no problem :) and you never know, a lot of women don't get any symptoms at first when they're pg.

Louise - it's only been today really that ive noticed really obvious symptoms but I still doubt them. Lots of woman dont get any symptoms so dont worry about that side of things. It would be nice if there was one rule that applied to everyone so we knew exactly what was going on !

Yum I totally will LOL but its probably pointless

Mrska - you never know! good luck and let us know!!

Midnight - I know you're testing today too, let us know how it goes! Good luck!

Yep i'll let you know eeeek I totally hate this feeling, its like this one line can make or break me it makes me feel angry that I let something that is pretty out of my control dictate my emotions, it's just so hard when you want something so badly to disconnect from it :(

I completely understand Mrska. my husband and I have been trying for so long, I understand how much it can play with your emotions. But after awhile, I just learned to "expect" it to be negative, so when it does happen it'll surprise me! It's a lot better than getting your hopes too high, but still keep a small portion of hope and positiveness that it will happen.

Hello ladies! you chatty girls, have to read everything back now :)

Kat: Oh no!! They can't make you waste a month... that would be terrible :( I'm glad the dctr told you to take a half dose more so you can get the right levels. That's a one of a kind doctor i think, most of them would probably not do that :S your very lucky to have him! Now let's get those levels in order and make April your month again! (you should name your baby girl April lol) :thumbup:

Laura: I'm glad to see FF confirmed your O! Now on to waiting and waiting.. and then.. getting a BFP :happydance:

MF: Are you feeling better hun? Your chart is looking good, really! As long as you are above cover line it's good! :kiss: So you are testing tomorrow morning? I'll cross my fingers for you babe.

Ja123: Hey you preggo! It's really okay to not feel the typical pregnancy symptoms. I've googled it, and a lot of woman have that kind of easy pregnancy. When are you having an ultra sound?? will you be sharing the pic with us? :happydance:

Louise: you're such a sweetheart! :kiss: what dpo are you now ? i forget so fast when it's not in the sig.. lol. no symptoms doesn't mean no preg!

Yum: I'm glad you are with us, you fit right in :happydance: now get that bfp, we need more of those...!!

Mrska: noo don't use a OPK as HPT! It does work for some people, but not for everyone. Really. The expensive preg test such as clearblue are mostly 50 mlu so they need lots of HCG.. hope you get some cheapo's soon :)

AFM...
Whoohoo i got my real positive OPK today! I'm happy to see it. Was afraid i might not get one this month. Didn't BD in 2 days so i'm sure we can BD tonight :) yay for timing. My cycle is not in sync with yours :(
here's my test..

Attachments

• IMG_20120315_124511.jpg
    IMG_20120315_124511.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 6
yay Cil!!! definitely get BDing! :) And I am definitely going out to get cheapo pg tests.

WOW cil!! That is a very good O!!! whoohooo!! So excited for you! you arent timed with us..but hey maybe that will be your lucky BFP!! :) xxxx

Haha :D No, this time we're all getting our BFP. And next month Kat is following us!!!

Yah for + OPK !!!!

Well BFN for me this morning on the 10 ml/U sensitivity and a HPT (identical to FRER but called something else) it is what I expected though but it would have be nice to have seen a darker OPK line :( I will wait for a few days I think now I dont want to waste my tests.

I still feel horrible today but I think I might just be sick ! I don't know how I can have fatigue and nausea if its related to pregnancy and have no hcg !? I thought those sorts of symptoms were related to the way your body responds to the rising levels of hcg, maybe not the tiredness as much but definitely the sick feeling ?

How did the other POAS's go ?

SO Sorry mrska but like you said its still early.
As for me..i chickened out...might chicken out tomorrow too. hahaha. The first month I actualyl ahve TONS of tests..and i cant bring myself to test.

MF, I know it must be so scary...

MrsKA, I am sorry, sweety. But let's wait a couple of more days to see what happens.

I am much better, thank you. I feel like I made a right decision to double dose. Amazingly, I feel absolutely no difference in how I feel, whether I am on 25mg or 200mg... The doc was telling at 13.9 TSH I was supposed to feel super tired and depressed all the time, no energy etc. But I felt fine!!! And I feel fine now, too. I read the signs of overdosing on Levothyroxine, and I have none of these signs. I only have enough pills for 3 more days, so I called in for a refill in my pharmacy, and they will give me the whole bottle of 100mg ones. Plus, I called in to my endo, but he has not called me back. But I am happy now cause even if he only increases to 125mg, than I will take extras from reserve of 100mg ones that I will get today from the pharmacy. :) Sorry if everyone is confused now, but in short - i am happy and can't wait for my appt on March 20th. OH was again convincing me he is gonna be with me until we succeed. That was good to hear.

Oh, yes, and the mail-in pharmacy called in and said they are shipping my IVF meds to me!!!

Thats great to hear! Hope it gets going now, when the levels turn out good.

Sorry to hear the test was BFN MrsKa... When are you retesting? in 2 days?

MF, i knowww sometimes you are like.. i wanna test i wanna test en then you get scared and can't get yourself to do the test. lol. Good luck testing! 9 DPO is very very early... Sun had the luck to get a faint but i think because it were twins. (more hcg?) which makes me sad now i think of it again :(

I feel like the entire TTC process is nothing but a waiting game. Wait for AF to end, wait to ovulate then wait for AF (or BFP) to arrive. Its such a rollercoaster. I am not feeling positive or negative this cycle, i'm just hanging in here to see whats going to happen, I just don't like the wait. Its not so bad when I can symptom spot but i'm too early to even do that lol yes I like symptom spotting.

Mrsk - Sorry for the BFN, hope its just too early though. Look forward to you retesting to see whats going to happen.

Mid - 9dpo is really early. I have heard of people getting BFPs that early but really I think its only like 15% will get a positive that early so even if you decide to do try not too be discouraged if you get a negative because it may not mean a whole lot at this point. That being said you may see a faint line that we will all get to watch getting darker.

Kat - Glad you are getting your meds and hope it helps a lot. It must be hard to know if it is when you have no real difference in how you feel, fingers crossed for you hun.

nothing going on with me, just waiting. 4dpo so still awhile to go. But on a nice side note my 1 1/2 year old randomly came up to me this afternoon and started kissing my belly. Was super sweet and made me think if I am that will be an awesome story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->