Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Bump, you said you gonna be at the neonatal icu, and my thoughts went to the only one question I can not still decide for myself when it comes to IVF. I am happy they are going to try to transfer two (don't know if it will come to that even, but gonna try to organize my chaotic thoughts here), but if they do, and if one embryo, let's say, splits into identicals... (tiny chance, I know) but they made us sign some papers about the reduction of fetuses. They said we can change our minds and not reduce to twins, but it sounded like they may be strongly suggesting it. Very hypothetical situation, but I want to know what you all think about that and what would you do?
They say they look for the weakest one, or if they seem to be all ok, than they look at the worst placenta placement and such. If not, than its just a random pick kind of thing. I don't want to risk the health of my potential child/ren but and I can't imagine killing one either. I have so many thoughts about that, but I wanna hear yours.

Kat: Yaaaay i'm so happy for you! You knew what to do, and your body did to. So proud of you! Now on to the next stage and i'm looking forward hearing every detail about it! I'm so curious....!! This will be your month babe.

MrsKa: *big hug* :( Pain is stupid... wish i could take it away from you somehow. How are you today ? Do painkiller help you a bit? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for next month!

Laura: Very wise of you to wait with testing!! Wouldn't it be awesome if you just notice AF has skipped you... :)

Bump: wow nice chart hun! It's so awesome you did this all by yourself. This just has to be positive! You even went up today... !!!

Yum & Midnight: How are you feeling??? Throwing up already? lol!

AFM: i decided to put the FF cross where i think it should be. Screw FF, i like it this way. Lol! So... my chart had a very very slow rise but i'm there now. A little while before i can test though!

I had a question though.. i just drank pineapple juice today with a shot of Royal Jelly. (they offer this in a Bagel & Beans bar) I'm curious about the royal jelly shots, and i found a shop who sells them. If this month turns out to be nothing, i might be starting RJ next month. When do i take it and for how long? I think i should give it to OH too, to spice things up :) :) What do you think?

KAT - I really don't know what I would do in that situation so can't really offer any opinions here. It would be a tough place to be but you make what choice is best for you.

Cil - thank you and yes that would be great. I'm so worried that FF was wrong last cycle and I have a longer luteal phase then it says so don't want to get my hopes up if I'm late for nothing.

So I'm now 10dpo, AF due tomorrow (according to FF) I don't feel like its coming, no cramps, no pms, nothing. I was thinking today my temp might drop and I would be able to prepare that AF was on the way but no my temp went up hm.

Cil ( i cant write to much but i ll answer your question) I took rj and ginseg together from first day of af until 3 days past ovulation. When i was SURE that i had ovulated. I am not sure if it was the rj or ginseng (oh took it too) but it worked and i am extatic!!

Also today no symtpoms. I am super hungry but feeling good.

YUM where are you and the updates of that test!!! WE WANNA SEE!! And i wanna see your bfp so i can put :bfp: next to your name!!! :)

Hi ladies!

Kat - wow I'm so happy for you, so exciting.

MrsK - hugs x

I have just got through a very stressful deadline today so I'm feeling quite high on life! So AF due today and so far... no sign of it. Hmmmm... would usually have pink tinge on the tissue after wiping by now but it's not unkown for me to go 29 days it just doesn't happen very often. I bought two frer on the way home and now just deciding if and when to test... it's just so horrible seeing that bfn.

Louise, def understand how you feel hun. FRER should show though... In cases of BFN, I think it's just the matter what you'd rather see, AF or BFN. :( Hope it's a BFP since you are a little late, it would be so awesome to get a couple more BFPs this month!

Thanks mf! I thought it was soo cute! And thnx for the answer.

I usually rather test so i can be prepared for AF. Hate to see pink or red out of the blue, without warning.
So i would test!!!!

Everyone is different. I notcied that with me every cycle is different. All depends on how confident we are.. Good luck hun. LEt us know when you terst!!

sorry Louise :hugs: I have same question as Cil though, was it FMU?

Alright so apparently today is the day when I start getting impatient and worked up. I'm 10dpo and temp went up from yesterday. I don't know whether to be happy about this though because now I am doubting last cycles chart and thinking maybe I have a longer luteal phase then FF picked up. What are the chances of this? I really want to be happy with my temps today but I don't want to get my hopes up for nothing either.

Laura, I am not sure about your last cycle's lp, have you charted for a few cycles prior to that? 10 day lp is not that common and from what I heard but I may be wrong it is rather on a short side... It may be possible that you have a longer lp than ff picked up last cycle. But it doesn't hurt to be happy anyway for the temps going up :)

Midnight, I meant to ask if you are planning to continue temping for a little longer. It would be interesting to see your chart as a full picture. Looks like t's getting triphasic :)

Laura, I am not sure about your last cycle's lp, have you charted for a few cycles prior to that? 10 day lp is not that common and from what I heard but I may be wrong it is rather on a short side... It may be possible that you have a longer lp than ff picked up last cycle. But it doesn't hurt to be happy anyway for the temps going up :)

This is my second cycle temping so last cycle was the first. I think I'm just goin to stick with my plan of waiting to test and assume ff might have been wrong last cycle.

Bump, you said you gonna be at the neonatal icu, and my thoughts went to the only one question I can not still decide for myself when it comes to IVF. I am happy they are going to try to transfer two (don't know if it will come to that even, but gonna try to organize my chaotic thoughts here), but if they do, and if one embryo, let's say, splits into identicals... (tiny chance, I know) but they made us sign some papers about the reduction of fetuses. They said we can change our minds and not reduce to twins, but it sounded like they may be strongly suggesting it. Very hypothetical situation, but I want to know what you all think about that and what would you do?
They say they look for the weakest one, or if they seem to be all ok, than they look at the worst placenta placement and such. If not, than its just a random pick kind of thing. I don't want to risk the health of my potential child/ren but and I can't imagine killing one either. I have so many thoughts about that, but I wanna hear yours.

So that's definitely not a situation to ignore - I don't know that I'd call it a TINY chance, it's more of a small, but not unheard of, chance. If it were me and I was doing my first IVF cycle I would probably transfer one and freeze the others if I had others. I really don't think that I would reduce multiples, it's just not something I would be okay with personally and for that reason I'd probably start with one embryo and see how everything went from there.

The risks of pregnancy increase exponentially with each additional fetus. It terrifies me knowing all the complications babies can have (both premature and term babies alike, but when considering multiples and IVF particularly premature babies) and for that reason I'd probably start out attempting IVF with only one. There are so many factors that go into this decision, though...and many of them are incredibly personal - finances, religious beliefs, ethical concerns, etc. - so I'm only speaking for what I personally would do with my first IVF cycle.

After a failed cycle I'd probably do something different, but at least for my first one I'm pretty sure I'd start with one.

However, all that would probably be pushed aside if my reproductive endocrinologist were to recommend transferring two or something. I'd first take my doctor's advice into consideration...

Bump: wow nice chart hun! It's so awesome you did this all by yourself. This just has to be positive! You even went up today... !!!

AFM: i decided to put the FF cross where i think it should be. Screw FF, i like it this way. Lol! So... my chart had a very very slow rise but i'm there now. A little while before i can test though!

I had a question though.. i just drank pineapple juice today with a shot of Royal Jelly. (they offer this in a Bagel & Beans bar) I'm curious about the royal jelly shots, and i found a shop who sells them. If this month turns out to be nothing, i might be starting RJ next month. When do i take it and for how long? I think i should give it to OH too, to spice things up :) :) What do you think?

Thanks. I think it's looking pretty nice myself. :)

YAY! Now we're cycle buddies again! :happydance:

I took Royal Jelly pills this month every morning and night throughout the first phase of my cycle and stopped on the day of ovulation. I definitely noticed more CM with that and the Evening Primrose Oil...but that could be confounding since I also was not on Clomid this month, so my CM should have been higher anyway.

NO! :cry: Keep your head up. Not out till AF comes!

Laura, if it help i temped four cycles...two were 15 lp and one was 11. Maybe you 10 was just some fluke. 10 seems pretty short. Like kat said its pretty uncommon. But your temps look good so :) whoohooo

Bump, wow those temps really do look amazing. And hope the rj works for you like it did me!!!

Kat i ll keep temping, maybe not as religiously. but ya. I noticed it went up today...after 4 days of bfp. :p So thats quite interesting.

I don't know why I suddenly think its wrong but I do so just gonna stick with my plan of testing on Monday if no AF as I will be 15dpo and that seems a good time to get an accurate result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->