Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Laura, Monday it is than!

Bump, I get your point of view, I do. TBH, if I was absolutely sure oh and I are gonna work out, I would go with one embie also. But I am not sure, and I want to increase my chances of it working the first time. And even being so positive about this cycle, deep inside I feel like a looser and it will be a total surprise for me if even one takes.

Today, all of a sudden, people decided to tell me that I am fat and gotta work on it. I mean, I know you guys didn't see any current pics of me, and I don't really take them as I hate my body right now. I gained about 45lb in 8 months. I am a manager of a huge high riser senior building, and you know, those seniors can be so blunt. They know me for many years, they saw me gain and lose a ton several times, but this time it's the most I've gained in the past 9 years. I am running out of clothes to wear to work, as it's all way too small for me now. And I am terrified I will gain even more once I am pregnant and will never lose it. Sorry for a rant, but some of people's comments got under my skin.

Oh Karina I know just how you feel. I haven't lost baby weight from 2 years ago so worried about how fat I'll be when getting pg again!

Well still no AF but lots more cramps today so I guess it's probably on its way. I did the test last night so not FMU.

xxx

Aw Kat sorry for the comments you got. I've always been a big girl and while I generally am fine with how I look it can change how I feel if someone else makes a comment.

I think my chart is getting my hopes up as temp is up today. It's kind of exciting but also nervous I might be let down but I guess that's the risk we take in this 2ww game. I've had almost no symptoms though so finding it hard to be too positive although today my breasts are tender but that could be pre AF soreness.

Kat, I think whoever gave you those comments are very ignorant! I can not see you but I know you are a beautiful woman because i see what kind of person you are. (this goes for ALL of you ;) ) I am always amazed at the size of your heart and the greatness of your kindness! You are beautiful and a few pounds will never hide that!! Just remember that!! :) xxx :hugs:

Laura !! OMG if i had your chart i d be really excited too!! oh my, fx d crossed for you babe!!

oh, Where the H**** is YUM!! i want news!! She cant tell us ..i may have a bfp..and dissappear!! lol Where is she!! Ahhh im going crazy thinking about what her tests look like now!! :p

Hey all, well I have some bad news :( the bfp disappeared and the :witch: showed up. :( I'm so sad right now. Because it really was there, but then it was gone. I want to keep trying, but I'm feeling so worn out from getting my hopes up every month. I'm really starting to think it's never going to happen. Also, I won't be on for a little while because my husband's grandfather just passed away, so we'll be busy helping arrange the funeral. Im so sorry girls. :cry:

OH no YUM!! im soo soo soory hun!!! I wanted it very much for you. Dont give up and my condolences to you and your family. Come back to us when you can love. :hugs:

Yum - so sorry that the witch came. Hope you get a sticky BFP soon.

I am sorry for your loss and hope you will be back soon.
:hugs:

Yum sorry to hear about your AF and your loss. Don't stay away too long x

Karina, you are beautiful!

AFM - still no AF which is very odd. Also I have had a stomach cramp all day with no let up.

Will try testing tomorrow with FMU if witch still hasn't appeared.

Love and baby dust to all xxx

Thanks - this cycle has been a real rollercoaster. Think I've friend requested you on fb x

oh no Yum im so sorry to hear that and so sorry about your husbands Grandfather !!!

Kat did I read that right ? that you're not sure if you and your partner are going to work out !?!? or does OH mean something else im confused LOL and stuff the people that comment on your weight. That is such ignorant behavior and makes me so mad ! ignore them the people that matter would never think that and form the pics (even if you weigh more now) you are beautiful !!!

OHHHH Louise and Laura im getting excited for you guys !!!

AFM I am just waiting to ovulate CD4 blah ! I hate hate hate this waiting ! we weren't going to be trying this month, I have left my January free of bookings but my first booking is on the 2nd of Feb so if I did get pregnant I could have a 4-6 week old (in NZ they let you go 2 weeks over due before they will intervene) to as id be due on the 24th of December (also not a good month I have mine and my youngest daughters birthdays as well as xmas and new years!) but ive decided to just try anyway. It will work out if it's meant too, I know it will be stressful but I have a very supportive family around me.

MrsK - glad you are continuing to try. I to believe that things have a way of working out so if it happens then other things can be worked out accordingly. Fingers crossed for you.

I'm super anxious now lol I have the urge to test and doubt I will make it to Monday as planned. If temps are high tomorrow I might give in and test. Of course everytime I do that AF arrives right after I get the bfn.

Oh, Yum, I am so sorry, girl... Please keep trying, please please! Sorry to hear about your husband's grandfather passing away, we will wait for you to come back!

Laura, your chart looks amazing with those temps shooting so high! Can't wait to see the test results!

Louise, you are suspiciously late sweety :) :test:!

MrsKA, my son's bday is on jan 02, and I went into labor on ny's eve, wasn't fun, and I thought if I do get pg this cycle, it will be really close, but I kinda think it's nice even to have them so close together. With such a big age difference, I grasp at anything that they might have in common so they'd be closer :) and, yes, oh means other half. To be honest, it started out good but now I think we both realize we are just way to different. And I don't love him, I was just soooo grateful to him for agreeing to be a known donor and even participate in baby's life, that I mistook it for feelings. I really like him still, and he likes me, but I think we will just stay good friends after this ordeal. He really wants a child, so I do believe he will be an active parent. Long story, it's so difficult to explain really why things are the way they are. Maybe one day I will meet the man I've been waiting for but for now all I can think of is the baby.

Loping forward to seeing Louise results with FMU, fingers crossed!

If my temps are high tomorrow I will test, just don't want to see bfn (duh, I know no one does lol)

Loping forward to seeing Louise results with FMU, fingers crossed!

If my temps are high tomorrow I will test, just don't want to see bfn (duh, I know no one does lol)

Looking forward lol not loping. Stupid phone.

Right, still no AF and still a BFN!

I'm throughly fed up with this whole thing. It must just be a late period for me which is highly unusual - just another trick my stupid body is playing on me no doubt.

Dont give up louise, some women dont get their bfp until really late.

Kat, If you and OH are in agreeance on what your relationship means, and what it will be with a baby. Then thats all that matters. If you both are happy, i respect and honor your decision. You are a strong lady i tell you.

AFM still no symptoms. (def not complaining, af was due yesterday so just a milestone that i passed...feel a little better now shes late..i dont know why...the whole mc thing is scaring my to pieces!) I think i may be getting emotional. I woke up this morning from a bad dream (dreamt that OH was cheating on me with his ex) and woke up and started hysterically crying. Oh had to comfort me and tell me that wasnt going to happen and that baby weight or not he d still love me. (i had to ask him..lol) Im not suspiscious of that but this morning i couldnt get it out of my head, that i wouldnt be able to satisfy him and he d go somewhere else. lol, he kept tellig me i was being absurd. Phhhew. :p So could be symptoms...could be stress. :p

Well my temp went down from yesterday but still high so decided to go ahead and test at 12dpo... BFN. Just have to wait for AF, not even a hint of a line.

Thanks. Thinking with FRER it would have showed by now though.

I had really kept myself from getting and excited until yesterday. I caved and started telling hubby how good my chart looks and how I am feeling then we did the deed and he kept insisting I felt different like when I was pregnant lol he has said that before I think that's his way of symptom spotting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->