Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Alright i'm back and in much better spirits. DH woke up to me having a complete meltdown and cheered me up pretty well. He kept saying the same things you guys did "could be too early" then I yelled at him for not putting out enough this cycle lol. I feel kind of bad about that now but he was a good sport and told me next cycle we will do it whenever I say so I just have to tell him I don't care if you are tired this is for a baby. I said yeah cause thats what ever guys wants to hear and he just said it will keep him focused. Has now gone to get lunch (comfort food) so hoping it was too early and had late implantation (my breasts are super sore today) but if not then hoping the next cycle will be it.

Cil your temps are awesome hun, got everything crossed for you hun. We need more BFPs around here.

Kat - Sounds very overwhelming, I hope you get it all sorted and figured out. I am so positive about all of this for you but I forget sometimes what a stressful process this must be, you are one tough cookie to be going through all that and hanging on strong. Also sorry to hear that you don't think things will work out with your OH but I guess thats life sometimes and at least you are willing to work together for this.
I have never been of the opinion that you have to be married or with someone to have a child as I think having a child is a personal choice so I think that even if you were completely on your own I would support that as its your right as a woman to have a child when you want.

Mid - Super exciting about the possible bump. My last group on here had a woman who started showing almost as soon as she found out and she was huge, but it was so beautiful!

Laura my DH has had to put up with so many of my meltdowns! He is the calm one while I am neurotic and highly strung, poor man:blush:

Kat - so excited, hope you get phone call soon.

Louise - hope being so late is going to payoff for you, being in limbo kind of sucks though.

I had a huge temp drop today and now spotting. Once I spot it's only a matter of maybe a couple hours before AF arrives. Bummed that I wasted a test lol but I'm happy that I had a good chart this time that showed a much better luteal phase. Gives me more to go on next cycle.

Kat, feels strange saying this but im happy af came! Now its time for something very exciting...!!

Louis, wow how strange... the chance of a preg is getting bigger and bigger... i def couldng wait to test if i were you lol!

Laura, i'm sorry :( your chart was looking soooo good... next month its your turn!!

Afm, i havent tested yet. Ill wait a bit.. usually i get spotting around 10/11 dpo. Not feeling anything, other then veryy tired.. and my skin is terrible atm. I have creamy cm, a bit watery..

Laura my DH has had to put up with so many of my meltdowns! He is the calm one while I am neurotic and highly strung, poor man:blush:

That's EXACTLY how we are, lol!

Ladies. Check out what my chart did today: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/BabyBumpAhead

Implantation dip??

omg Bump!!!!! at 9 dpo.... that's like the perfect day for a implantation.... :| This is sooo positive...!!

Oh girls, i just bought royal jelly and a vitamine for men (with gingseng and zinc).
Mister can start right away, and i'll start my royal jelly part when AF ends.

I don't know, somehow i don't feel it this month even though i'm only 9 dpo! Strange hu? I don't really mind, i'm ready for 'war' next month :p Don't know where the feeling is coming from actually.

If my AF is just stupidly late for no reason I will be sooo annoyed.

Cilnia those were/are my exact symptoms too - horrible outbreak of spots on chin and the worst kind of tiredness all the time even when I've had a good 8 to 9 hours sleep it feels more like when you've only had about 5 hours.

Went shopping today and bought tests frer and clearblue. Will test tomorrw and if I don't get a bfp I will scream!

I'm crossing all my fingers and toes for you!!!

Bump, when are you testing? If this is implantation, maybe in 2 days??

wow ladies, i havent been on in a bit and I have lots to catch up on.

Kat, sounds like quite the compliated process, and you amaze me on how strong you are. For doing this, and your attitude toward all this seemingly chaos. Definate thumbs up to you!! Im glad af came too so you can start now and get the eggy fertilized!! :)

Louise and Laura, OH is my rock too. Through the nine months, he kept me sane and I love him dearly for it. For now, he is keeping me sae from all the stuff we have to do in the house for the babys room. (right now its a music/computer room) things have to be moved, stored and all kinds of things. Shelves need to be put up, our room has to make room for our equipment and he is keeping me sane throughout because im a HUGE control freak and things need to be done EXACTLY to plan. lol haha when we moved i had a diagram for everyone unpacking and color coded the boxes so EVERYONE knew my plan. :p

And Laura, soo sorry hun :hugs: im really hoping there is still a chanc for you. :hugs:

bump, i have to say that dip is a def implantation dip. ;) Whoohooo. THis looks soo positive hun!

Cil, dnt worry about not feeling like it could be your month....if i use myself as reference i really thought i busted this cycle and i didnt. SO i still have hope for you yet!! Plus either way like you said royal jelly and ginseng is a miracle worker!! Plus royal jelly helps men with their manly parts. So its a win win. :)

True! :) I wouldn't mind having a bit more.. you know what.. lol!!

And i just realised... you had 9 months of trying and now finally 9 months op happines :kiss::kiss::hugs::hugs:

awww so true. It was meant to be. It HAS to be a sticky bean!!!! im officially 2 days late. lol i know silly but the longer im late less likely a chemical.

:) My bloat dissappeared today..so cant really take a pic. :p Still havent started a journal..im a little afraid it will jynx it. I keep holding off.

Kat - so excited, hope you get phone call soon.

I had a huge temp drop today and now spotting. Once I spot it's only a matter of maybe a couple hours before AF arrives. Bummed that I wasted a test lol but I'm happy that I had a good chart this time that showed a much better luteal phase. Gives me more to go on next cycle.

:hugs: but if you do get af today, you and I will be cycling along this time!

Ladies. Check out what my chart did today: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/BabyBumpAhead

Implantation dip??

Wow! It looks so defined! So cool. FX!

wow ladies, i havent been on in a bit and I have lots to catch up on.

Kat, sounds like quite the compliated process, and you amaze me on how strong you are. For doing this, and your attitude toward all this seemingly chaos. Definate thumbs up to you!! Im glad af came too so you can start now and get the eggy fertilized!! :)

Louise and Laura, OH is my rock too. Through the nine months, he kept me sane and I love him dearly for it. For now, he is keeping me sae from all the stuff we have to do in the house for the babys room. (right now its a music/computer room) things have to be moved, stored and all kinds of things. Shelves need to be put up, our room has to make room for our equipment and he is keeping me sane throughout because im a HUGE control freak and things need to be done EXACTLY to plan. lol haha when we moved i had a diagram for everyone unpacking and color coded the boxes so EVERYONE knew my plan. :p

Omg, I am exactly the same way! A control freak with a mild case of OCD :) I would do the same stuff with color coding lol :) Oh and thank u for the compliments. Although when I see so many women on here going through their 5th, 6th IVF, I think of them as heroes. I don't know how much strength one must have to keep going through this. So, with me going through my first IVF, it's more exciting than frustrating right now :)

So, they called me and told me although af started, my lining was still too thick this morning, and they want me to come back tomorrow morning to check it again. If it looks thinner, I can do my first injection tomorrow evening. I think it will be ok. I wish they did the weekend u/s in later morning hours, but they want everyone to come in before 8 am on weekends. I heard this morning they were talking to another woman who was about to start injections that she needs to come in every day for approx 10 days until her follies are 18mm, so they know exactly when to do the trigger shot. Wow, every day, seriously? I hope it will be ok with my work schedule.

I can feel a couple more bfps coming, yey!!

Mid - I was terrified of jinxing it with my first pregnancy so much so that I didn't tell anyone I was pregnant until I was 16 weeks lol my mom was not amused. I think you are going to have a wonderful pregnancy.

Kat - I got AF today full on so we are cycle buddies this time, yay!

Kat - I got AF today full on so we are cycle buddies this time, yay!

Good luck next cycle!! Fx!

I'm crampy this evening, hope that dip isn't just a short luteal phase. :nope: I've never had one (that I've known about) less than 13 days...but it makes me a little nervous.

Cil - I'm not sure. After the last few months I have no interest in seeing a BFN, so I may wait until AF is due. Kind of depends how my chart looks in a couple days I guess. Maybe Monday...maybe on AF day?

Laura :hugs: sorry the witch got u!! Grrrr. This time its war! And as for telling people i ve already told my mom but sworn her to secrecy. We ve told also the god-father, and my boss along with everyone at my work because he has a big mouth, but im not sorry he did. lol

Bump, no cramps could be a good thing!! Stay positive hun!! i know its hard. I bet your temp will shoot up tomorrow. :) FX d for you hun!

Ohh Kat hope your lining is thinner tomorrow !!!

Sorry Laura that AF came, here's to this month !!!

BBA YES cramps and temp dip is a good implantation sign, go eggy !

Louise are you testing tomorrow ?!?!

AFM - WHAT THE HELL ! I think I am ovulating ! I dont have any opks so I cant check BUT I have lots of EWCM, very very soft high and open cervix and my boobs hurt which happens when I ovulate but i'm only on CD6 !!!! I dont know what to think im so confused ! normally I ovulate CD 13 or 14. What do you girls think ??? I did notice on my chart last month that I had EWCM on CD7 so maybe its just a weird thing I have just never felt my cervix so soft before and the sore boobs is weird too !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->