Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Hey girls!

Sorry to hear that Yum... :( I really thought we had 2 bfp's this month so far!! Was it a chemical? Sucks :(

Laura: I hate BFN's!!! But i've indeed heard woman who got a bfp after the day they should have had AF. Maybe a late implantation?

Can't talk much now!! busy cooking diner.. !!

big hug to all my girls here :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Cil, knock on wood, but your chart looks really good too hun. It has really gone up. When are you testing??)) Excited!!

Laura, sorry sweety. I really really hope it is a late implantation, and af doesn't show.

I just saw a group thread where the girls did stick together until all f them were preggo and now some of them are close to giving birth. It is so encouraging. And their thread wasn't even that long. They had about 10 girls, so almost like us. It kinda gives me hope that it will happen to every single one of us.

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-gro...ll-we-all-got-our-bfp-guess-we-have-done.html

I think of testing tomorrow if temp is still high. I'd like to do a Sunnii at 9 dpo lol.

Wow what a great group!! Sure feels good and motivating. We have to stick together!! Hopefully Sun will return again one day.

It dont matter which month th bfps are, as long as we get them!!

If it stays this way it could mean triphasic right? :D

I have to be positive!

Midnight, are you having a bloat-bump yet? :D your dream was so sad... :( but only a dream thankfully!!

ya..a v v v v v small one. But im not sure if its baby or gas. lol hahaha

I might have OH take a pic tonight after he oils me up. :p I ll start a preg journal you guys can stalk this weekend. I figure no rush since as i Have absolutely no other symptoms. :p

Heehee sounds great hun!!
I keep saying but im so super happy for you!!

I just got all my meds at work. It's a huge box. Completely overwhelmed. You'd think they would give you a more detailed class of what to do. The box has layers of ice packs, so I am assuming the meds have to be refrigirated. Hmmmm... Still no sign of af and no reply from the clinic...

Wanna see the bloated bump, Mid :)

Wow! It has begun...!! Do you atleast know with which one you need to begin?

Alright i'm back and in much better spirits. DH woke up to me having a complete meltdown and cheered me up pretty well. He kept saying the same things you guys did "could be too early" then I yelled at him for not putting out enough this cycle lol. I feel kind of bad about that now but he was a good sport and told me next cycle we will do it whenever I say so I just have to tell him I don't care if you are tired this is for a baby. I said yeah cause thats what ever guys wants to hear and he just said it will keep him focused. Has now gone to get lunch (comfort food) so hoping it was too early and had late implantation (my breasts are super sore today) but if not then hoping the next cycle will be it.

Cil your temps are awesome hun, got everything crossed for you hun. We need more BFPs around here.

Kat - Sounds very overwhelming, I hope you get it all sorted and figured out. I am so positive about all of this for you but I forget sometimes what a stressful process this must be, you are one tough cookie to be going through all that and hanging on strong. Also sorry to hear that you don't think things will work out with your OH but I guess thats life sometimes and at least you are willing to work together for this.
I have never been of the opinion that you have to be married or with someone to have a child as I think having a child is a personal choice so I think that even if you were completely on your own I would support that as its your right as a woman to have a child when you want.

Mid - Super exciting about the possible bump. My last group on here had a woman who started showing almost as soon as she found out and she was huge, but it was so beautiful!

Hey all, well I have some bad news :( the bfp disappeared and the :witch: showed up. :( I'm so sad right now. Because it really was there, but then it was gone. I want to keep trying, but I'm feeling so worn out from getting my hopes up every month. I'm really starting to think it's never going to happen. Also, I won't be on for a little while because my husband's grandfather just passed away, so we'll be busy helping arrange the funeral. Im so sorry girls. :cry:

Yum I'm so sorry to here both of those things!! :growlmad: Not fair. Keep your head up and come back when you can. We'll all still be here - I was gone a while to get my thoughts back in order & stop stressing so much and everyone was patiently waiting when I came back. :thumbup:

I just got all my meds at work. It's a huge box. Completely overwhelmed. You'd think they would give you a more detailed class of what to do. The box has layers of ice packs, so I am assuming the meds have to be refrigirated. Hmmmm... Still no sign of af and no reply from the clinic...

AH! So exciting/scary/nerve wrecking/overwhelming!! :happydance: What instructions do they give? What meds are you using?

Alright i'm back and in much better spirits. DH woke up to me having a complete meltdown and cheered me up pretty well. He kept saying the same things you guys did "could be too early" then I yelled at him for not putting out enough this cycle lol. I feel kind of bad about that now but he was a good sport and told me next cycle we will do it whenever I say so I just have to tell him I don't care if you are tired this is for a baby. I said yeah cause thats what ever guys wants to hear and he just said it will keep him focused. Has now gone to get lunch (comfort food) so hoping it was too early and had late implantation (my breasts are super sore today) but if not then hoping the next cycle will be it.

Glad to see you in better sprits now - this is all so exhausting and it can definitely mess with your emotions. Keep your head up!! Sounds like positive symptoms! Do you usually get sore boobs with AF? I never ever do. I have my fingers crossed for a late BFP for you, your chart still looks like a Luteal Phase chart for sure! Fx!!

Louise - I hope you end up with a BFP!! So weird that you are late. How long are you cycles normally? 28 days? How many months have you been counting days?? Surely it's just showing up late if you're this late for AF!? Fx.

Cil - Your chart looks AWESOME!! So promising. I'm a little jealous of it, actually. ;)

AFM - Cil and I are at the same DPO...I don't know if I'm going to test or not. I may just wait for AF. I hate seeing the stark white nothingness of a BFN...it's exhausting. We'll see how my chart looks in a few days I guess and go from there. Hubby's b-day is next week...that'd be sweet timing. :) I was so positive this cycle - I seriously felt like it happened...but now I'm not so sure. I don't feel anything. No real signs or symptoms, no amazing chart signals, nothing. I'm kind of losing hope. Trying to remember this cycle wouldn't be very good timing at all and know that if it doesn't happen now we can try again next cycle and hopefully it'll be better timing. Plus, I'd get to drink some free wine at the conference I have next weekend. Although...I'd still rather get a BFP. :(

Soooo still no AF! Don't know what to think anymore.

Bump - yep 28 day cycle. Before being pg with dd I was always 28 days without fail. After having dd first 6 months were a bit up down but had AF every month within range of about 27 to 30 days. Over about the last 6 months AFs have def been 28 and maybe once 29 days?

Think maybe I should test again Sunday morning if AF not arrived as that will be 48 hours since last test. If AF hasn't come by then I will believe I am pg, think I trust my own body more than tests! Still feeling so tired.

What sould CM be like at this stage in my cycle either pg or pre AF? Mine is very watery I think and I don't think it's usually like this before AF ...

Bump - yep 28 day cycle. Before being pg with dd I was always 28 days without fail. After having dd first 6 months were a bit up down but had AF every month within range of about 27 to 30 days. Over about the last 6 months AFs have def been 28 and maybe once 29 days?

Think maybe I should test again Sunday morning if AF not arrived as that will be 48 hours since last test. If AF hasn't come by then I will believe I am pg, think I trust my own body more than tests! Still feeling so tired.

What sould CM be like at this stage in my cycle either pg or pre AF? Mine is very watery I think and I don't think it's usually like this before AF ...

YAY, test tomorrow!! :) :)

Supposedly you can't tell much of anything about early pregnancy from CM. I was just looking this up on Fertility Friend today.

Wow! It has begun...!! Do you atleast know with which one you need to begin?

Yep, I decided to just take it one step at the time. Figured out the first one is Follistim, and then Ganirelix starts on the 30th. Then I don't know, but I will concentrate on these two for now.

I hope you get it all sorted and figured out. I am so positive about all of this for you but I forget sometimes what a stressful process this must be, you are one tough cookie to be going through all that and hanging on strong. Also sorry to hear that you don't think things will work out with your OH but I guess thats life sometimes and at least you are willing to work together for this.
I have never been of the opinion that you have to be married or with someone to have a child as I think having a child is a personal choice so I think that even if you were completely on your own I would support that as its your right as a woman to have a child when you want.

Thank you so much for understanding :)

AH! So exciting/scary/nerve wrecking/overwhelming!! :happydance: What instructions do they give? What meds are you using?

The pharmacy called and offered help on how to use the meds but I was busy at work and couldn't concentrate, so I will have to google or find a video or smth to figure it out. So far, I just put half of them in my refrigerator because they came with ice packs... they look not too bad :)

I have: Follistim, Ganirelix, Endometrin (vaginal inserts, two different kinds, not sure why), and Azithromycin tablets (don't know yet what these are for either).

AFM - Cil and I are at the same DPO...I don't know if I'm going to test or not. I may just wait for AF. I hate seeing the stark white nothingness of a BFN...it's exhausting. We'll see how my chart looks in a few days I guess and go from there. Hubby's b-day is next week...that'd be sweet timing. :) I was so positive this cycle - I seriously felt like it happened...but now I'm not so sure. I don't feel anything. No real signs or symptoms, no amazing chart signals, nothing. I'm kind of losing hope. Trying to remember this cycle wouldn't be very good timing at all and know that if it doesn't happen now we can try again next cycle and hopefully it'll be better timing. Plus, I'd get to drink some free wine at the conference I have next weekend. Although...I'd still rather get a BFP. :(

It would be a great b-day present of your dh :) It's only a couple more days, I know it's torture, but maybe it is better to just wait it out?

Sounds like a good plan for testing! I don't rely on cm pattern anymore besides the ovulation time. I used to really stress over cm and cp, but got so many different variations, and decided it's not very reliable...

AFM, hoping to wake up with af tomorrow. Nothing is going on much, gonna read up on the meds and cross my fingers for tomorrow's u/s that they will tell me I can start on Sunday anyway.

Bump - no I don't usually get sore breasts. I get really sore boobs during ovulation and it slowly gets better as I get closer to AF. After ovulation this time boob pain immediately went away and just suddenly came back yesterday. Think my body just likes screwing with me sometimes lol.

Hope you get good news for hubby's bday. My hubby's bday is Tuesday so I was hoping the same.

Got af this morning, thank god. Went to my u/s, waiting for a go-ahead phone call now...

Sounds good Kat - hoping for good news for you.

Still no AF here! Don't think I EVER been this late :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"