Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

You could bd just in case? It is possible..!!

Did a test, bfn :( it was a very sensitive one.

Well another day another negative test and still no AF. It's like groundhog day here.

Seriously though I'm starting to worry. I'm never as late as this and ahave never missed an AF. What else could be causing it?

How did you now when you ovulated? OPK ? maybe you ovulated later then expected? Are you stressing about things or are you feeling sick? Maybe the weather change.... or just a very late bfp on the way :) it happens...

Mrska, i d bd just in case, and go and get opk and test. Also with temping it should be clear within a few days. But in my opinion consider it o day and bd like crazy. that way you cover all your bases. It is possible. Weirder things have happened. ;)

Cil, dont get discouraged hun, its still really really early. Dont forget it could take 12 dys to implant and a few more to produce enough hcg. :) FX d for you hun!!

Louise, wow, AF i really late. That has to be a good sign. Im not really sure what else could change that othr than miscalculated o date?? Stress also can delay it. Maybe get OH to watch DD and let yourslf soak in the tub with a good book. After dd is in bed ask OH for a ncie relaxing stress releasing massage. Either way it will help. With your emotions and with af if its not showing up because of stress. (i think its bfp..;) but this method is beneficial either way) :p

Well :witch: arrived.

Feel emotionally drained. I suppose I must have ovulated later this month. Whenever I've opk'd I always get a positive around CD14 with a 28 or 29 day cycle. Didn't do any checking this cycle as didn't think I needed to keep wasting money on it as my cycle are always the same. So instead judt BD every night for 5 night across what I thought was my fertile time but it obviously wasnt' so was a complete waste of time as well as leaving me in a lot of discomfort.

So in terms of thinking about next cycle how should I do it? Do I have a 28 day cycle or a 32 days like this month?

Awww hun, soo soo sorry :hugs: Well I personally would opk. there is no way of telling for sure. Stress delays o and even if you dont feel stressed our o is affected so sometimes its hard to calculate accordin to what we have experienced for cycles in the past. I usually o cycle day 20...if i hadnt opk i would have missed my o this cycle on cd 14.

Temp dropped again today. :dohh: What the heck?! I've never had a luteal phase less than 13 days, but now I'm sure that AF is on it's way today. Crampy, two day temp dip...

:cry:

What is going on with my crazy girl parts?! The first month I finally ovulate on my own my luteal phase decides to become the problem? It's been the only stable & consistent part of my cycle for the 7mo we've been trying.

MrsKA - I would absolutely start every other day BDing just in case!

Louise - Sorry. :( I'd definitely use OPKs this month. I buy them from Amazon on the cheap.

Cil - Sorry hun. Keep your head up...very well may still be too early ya know!

You could bd just in case? It is possible..!!

Did a test, bfn :( it was a very sensitive one.

Oh, damn it. Your chart still looks good though, and you tested kinda on an early side, even if it was a very sensitive test. :hugs: let's stretch the hope a little.

Well :witch: arrived.

Feel emotionally drained. I suppose I must have ovulated later this month. Whenever I've opk'd I always get a positive around CD14 with a 28 or 29 day cycle. Didn't do any checking this cycle as didn't think I needed to keep wasting money on it as my cycle are always the same. So instead judt BD every night for 5 night across what I thought was my fertile time but it obviously wasnt' so was a complete waste of time as well as leaving me in a lot of discomfort.

So in terms of thinking about next cycle how should I do it? Do I have a 28 day cycle or a 32 days like this month?

The cheapest thing is temping, I guess (I am personally so addicted to temping, that I even temp now when it's kinda pointless). But opks are the best, along with temping. I know some girls swear by only their cm checking with nothing else. If you dont wanna do any of that, I would increase your bding window from 5 to 10 days every other day, maybe with every day when you see ewcm. I have irregular periods, from 25 to 34 day, but mostly 27-29 days, so I am always scared to miss o. Plus, if you take certain vitamins, it may alter your cm or o day, so it's hard to know without temping or opks...

Bump, I saw you second small dip. Weird, for sure, but still looks more like a dip than a short luteal if you had it way longer for so long before. I guess only tomorrow's temp can tell. Hang in there, and here is some :dust: for you!

Laura, glad to be cycle buddies with you! :friends:

Midnight, how's baby room coming along?

Bump, I saw you second small dip. Weird, for sure, but still looks more like a dip than a short luteal if you had it way longer for so long before. I guess only tomorrow's temp can tell. Hang in there, and here is some :dust: for you!

Nope, AF came today. :shrug:

I ve decided to take it really easy. yesterday I sorted a few things in the livingroom. Next weekend will be sorting things in the bedroom. Trying not to goo too fast.

Bump - Oh, no!!! WTF, right? :grr: So sorry hun. Hope you keep going strong. Hugs.

I just got a phone call that my lining is much thinner today and that I can start injections tonight. Scary but exciting.

Yep, oh is coming over to watch me do my first injection lol :) maybe i will vedeotape it for history :) we are going out to the movies to relax a little.

YAH Karina that is awesome news !!

Awww ladies who are out im so sorry ! I have come to the conclusion that when we are ttc our bodies do very weird things ! nothing seems normal ! I am trying really hard this month to just chill out (yesterday threw me a little though) im still going to temp but im not going to buy opks or meticulously check things anymore. OH and I BD enough anyway to cover all our bases and I will try do it a bit more over the time that I normally ovulate and just see how I go. TTC is literally taking over my thoughts, my emotions basically my life and I just need to chill out ! Of course I would never leave this group though LOL I just might not be in here a million times a day like I am now haha

Nooooo bump :( How can this be!! Only 9 day lutheal phase? Seems this is a strange cycle for almost all of us. Is it because of the weather changes? I mean, spring has kicked in so maybe our cycles are super confused.

Kat, wow this is another huge step for you. How exciting! Wish you good luck with the injections... hope it doesn't hurt too much :( :( !!!

Yep, oh is coming over to watch me do my first injection lol :) maybe i will vedeotape it for history :) we are going out to the movies to relax a little.

EEK! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'll be close together again this cycle. :happydance:

YAH Karina that is awesome news !!

Awww ladies who are out im so sorry ! I have come to the conclusion that when we are ttc our bodies do very weird things ! nothing seems normal ! I am trying really hard this month to just chill out (yesterday threw me a little though) im still going to temp but im not going to buy opks or meticulously check things anymore. OH and I BD enough anyway to cover all our bases and I will try do it a bit more over the time that I normally ovulate and just see how I go. TTC is literally taking over my thoughts, my emotions basically my life and I just need to chill out ! Of course I would never leave this group though LOL I just might not be in here a million times a day like I am now haha

This is exactly what I did this cycle! It made me stress so much less. I only checked daily temps and then CM occasionally, but didn't pee on sticks or anything. I pinpointed ovulation just as well w/o OPKs as I did with them.

Nooooo bump :( How can this be!! Only 9 day lutheal phase? Seems this is a strange cycle for almost all of us. Is it because of the weather changes? I mean, spring has kicked in so maybe our cycles are super confused.

I know. I have no idea what happened. :( I'm so disappointed. This is the first cycle I let myself get my hopes up - I honestly felt pregnant. I thought it happened. I have no idea why, but I thought this was our month. I've never felt like that in the 7mo we've been trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->