Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

So, the first injection is over :) I couldn't do it. After laughing and fooling around, I totally chickened out and oh had to do it for me. but maybe it's good as he feels more involved. He won't be around tomorrow though, so I will be on my own. Maybe I will find someone, but I want to get myself together and just do it.

Bump, you're right, we are cycle buddies again :friends:

Did it hurt?? So thats nmbr 1! How many more to go?

Didn't test today, temp went down a bit. Hopefully it will go up tomorrow instead of downdowndown. Might be testing tomorrow if it goes up!
Im feeling like im going to get the flu or something.. try to see it as a symptom but im afraid its really the flu. Nose has been dry amd full for days. In the night and morning. During the day i have to wipe.
Throat is sore and feels kind of dry.. those things arent unusual to me, but still.. it turned up in the tww so who knows!
I should be spotting today, nothing yet. I did dream i spotted! Aah i was so mad lol.

Kat so happy things went well for you. In your shoes i think i would have laughed a lot too with OH watching. saying ok I'm doing it now...then chicken out. Ok I'm doing it now...and chicken out again. i think it will be easier not having anyone watch you. ;) or at least i hope for you!!

AFM i finally started my preg journal and added my first bump pic. Its super tiny, and I'm not sure if it was my little belly i had before i was preggo. (i was starting a belly lol) but i figured what the heck.

Cil, no, it didn't hurt at all, and I have about 10 more to go. It's just a fear of knowing that smth sharp is entering your body. And I hope you temp will go up tomorrow! Fx!

Mid, your little bump is so cute, it's a great idea to take pictures! I am so so happy for you, and please try to stay positive about a baby being healthy.

MrsKA, I think there is a point for every ttcer on here when they need to distance themselves from forums and such a huge involvement in general. I felt like its taking over my life also. I took a break for two months actually last year in nov and dec (well, I didn't have a partner at that time tbh, and was going through a divorce, but I welcomed that break and felt so much better). So anyway, we love you and we will be cheering for you even if you are on here not as often :friends:

How's everyone else doing? It's Monday, I am procrastinating going to work.
Remember I told you guys about my best friend who just gave birth this month? Well, since she's had a baby, she just doesn't hear me when I talk about ttc. She believes I should just stop aggressive ttcing, relax and it will eventually happen for me. I feel like I am annoying her with talking about what I am going through, and it really hurts. We've been best friends for 18 years, and she is like a sister to me. I decided not to talk about ttc with her at all, since she doesn't ever ask about it anyway. Do I expect too much from a person who's not had problems ttcing?

Kat, I knwo how you feel. My best friend gave birth a year ago. A little before we started ttc. a few months ago, i was having a real hard time and spoke to her about it, and she was like oh i know how you feel. And that was it. I needed someone to tell me it was going to happen and my efforts werent in vain. But all she said was it will happen when it happens. And it frustrated me soo much. Plus she knew nothing of what i was going through. She got pregnant the 1st month of having SEX with her bf. they were together less than a month (like 3 weeks) before she found out she was preg. this week i went to see her and expected her to ask how it was going so i could tell her i was preggo...she never asked. So i never told. But its frustrating how they dont seem to care. But what we have to remember is once she told me, she didnt bring up the subject because she was never in that position, so she doesnt know what advice to offer, or how to comfort me. So its not being mean...they just dont know.

I agree.. my best friend also gave birth last year, and when i told her i was ttc she was of course really happy for me! but now that it takes longer i would tell her about charting and opk, and she'd be like.. 'oh you shouldn't do that too much you know, if will happen when it happens.' right.. i need it to stay calm and have 'control' !! but she doesn't understand so i'm not annoying her anymore with it. also when i ask her things about her ttc, like when she got her first bfp and such, she doesn't know anything anymore. It's not her fault.. but i'm better off here with you guys then i am talking to her. We'll talk when i'm preg :) Btw, she also got preg 1st time trying.

people say it's 'rare' but i don't find it to be rare. Seen so many woman get pregnant 1st time trying.. wish i was that fertile :p

Ya, lots of people i have in my entourage got preg first try. Most people on here take longer because we try on our own..when it doenst work we find other means of support. Thats my story anyways. So here, it IS less common to have it work on the first try.

That's true yes :) Glad there are places like these for support!! Dutch boards aren't as nice as English. Everyone gets so mean sometimes, it's strange how different it is.
For example, if someone here says they got a + OPK in the tww everyone would say it's great and she should test with a hpt! But here in holland they just sigh and say you shouldn't use opk as hpt - d'oohhh... as if it's that stupid. And also if you test before the day AF was suppose to arrive everyone is like, wel off course if BFN because you have to wait till atleast 14 dpo. everyone knows that, just wait and see. When on this board everyone says, ahh i'm sorry!! it's early... maybe tomorrow??

Ok that's my dutch-board-rant lol :p

*group hug*

Ladies, im officially counting down to my first scan the 13 of april. 19 days! :)

Sad and exhausted. Had a good cry yesterday, just so tired of this. :-/ Seriously thought I'd be at least 12 wks by this point and still have yet to see a second line.

:-/

Sorry for the negative vibes today. Just sad.

Bump I feel exactly the same way. I really thought this was my month.

Yesterady I ordered 20 opk sticks but now I just feel like I don't even want to keep trying. It's so upsetting each month :hugs:

:hugs: Im probably the alst person you guys want to say im sorry. But i truly am. I wish you guys have your bfp as soon as possible. Bump dont apologize for being sad, its normal and everything is accepted here!! :hugs: Dont give up ladies, THIS time its WAR and you WILL win!! Sending u some :dust:

Mid, awesome you have a date. I am a big fan of dates to count down to. I wish I would have enough space in my siggy for all the count down tickers.

Bump, don't give up. I feel like we really have no choice but to just go on and keep trying. Our hearts say we want a baby, so we have to stay true to it and keep trying.

I honestly feel there is a soul or two in heaven that are waiting for me to be their mom on earth. Maybe stupid, as I don't even believe in god. but I feel their presence and can't allow myself to give up until they are here.

Ok, I did the injection myself. It wasn't hard at all. Feel much more confident now to do it myself the rest of the days.

Knew it would be alright. :) Good job tho, still quite amazing.
Also i like your idea of the soul waiting. very cute and inspiring. :) U will get your little miracle(s). :)

:hugs: Im probably the alst person you guys want to say im sorry. But i truly am. I wish you guys have your bfp as soon as possible. Bump dont apologize for being sad, its normal and everything is accepted here!! :hugs: Dont give up ladies, THIS time its WAR and you WILL win!! Sending u some :dust:

Don't say that you are the last person we want to hear sorry from. Your compassion is just as important now as it was before you got preggers.

Bump... I know hun :( Next month my OH's whole family is going to this park for a week, like every year for the past 40 years. since we started i hoped that atleast that week, i'd have a BFP. I don't know if it will happen. I have 1 cycle to go before that week.

Next cycle, lots of BFP's!!!!!!!!

Kat: that's so brave of you!! Well done!

Btw i tested today again, bfn. I do see an evap now. stupid evap.

When did the evap come?? Why do you assume evap?? There is NO chance it could be your bfp cil??

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->